The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -89 / Power: 0
Gabby22 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
How often your gf/wife say yes to your sex request

how often our bros here get what they want when they request for it?

I'm married for 2 years. Whenever want to "touch" her, will always postphone until other days and so on. Want to finger her, say wait my finger make her pussy infection etc etc. Nowadays want to bonk her need advance booking, machiam restaurant reservation man. Sianz........

Then recently preg.......she say dun like oral.........HJ she think is very bo liao.........totally sian man.

Sucks
Old 12-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How often your gf/wife say yes to your sex request

Sorry, double post

Last edited by junkie2807; 12-04-2008 at 02:31 AM. Reason: double post
Old 12-04-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

For my present S.O., 95% of the time she would oblige & either let me fark her so I can have a quickie or we have sex where it is for the mutual pleasure. As for the other S.O.s that I have been sexually active with, the proportion is about the same. I guess I must count my lucky stars liao as I seldom get rejected.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Ero-Senin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm my gf will give in as i will made her horny all the time , she dun like oral but enjoys being oralled as in dun like in giving oral oh well anyway i'm happy 2 give as well ... hehe so she's happy and i'm happy
Old 12-04-2008, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby22 View Post

I'm married for 2 years. Whenever want to "touch" her, will always postphone until other days and so on. Want to finger her, say wait my finger make her pussy infection etc etc. Nowadays want to bonk her need advance booking, machiam restaurant reservation man. Sianz........

Then recently preg.......she say dun like oral.........HJ she think is very bo liao.........totally sian man.

Sucks
Bro Gabby, I dont understand... if your wife is like that, then why did you marry her in the first place to put yourself in such a position? Or was she not like this before marriage? Else, didnt you test drive before making the commitment? (please dont tell me arranged marriage)
Old 12-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

Thanks for all inputs.

Last time she not like that one la..........only now......fuck man
Old 12-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
ktv cheongster is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Two years already liddat ... me thought maybe like 5 or more years .... bro just to check, you date her and have pre marital sex for how long, maybe that was too long .... so now she sianz liao
Old 12-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
D I E D is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Haha, maybe you should check on her and see where she got other extra activities ...
Old 12-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Electro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe this is just temporary ... just got preggie and all, so abit paranoid
Old 12-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Some women do just lost interest in sex temporary due to certain kind of stress(work, home, etc)......do give her time & hope for the best
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 12-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for all inputs.

Last time she not like that one la..........only now......fuck man

Bro Gabby, I experienced this before NOT with wife but with a long term ex gf. Let me tell you, once this happens it is a red light signal. Regardless of what rubbish about 2 person being together is more than sex blah blah blah, sex is and remains a critical element in maintaining a healthy and good relationship between a man and woman. Once sex is out of the window, everything starts to slide downhill. I guess you have to make a choice. Life is about choices. And remember we only live once so there is nothing wrong about fighting and pursuing happiness. Have you tried talking it out openly with your wife heart to heart kind of talk? If she still interested at heart but just failing to feel the emotions anymore, then maybe some professional counselling will help. Of course it takes 2 hands to clap so she has to also want to improve and maintain your relationship. Else, when there is no more meeting of minds then even if you stay in the relationship, it will eventually take on another form unintended at the time of marriage, which is sad. If you choose to stay in a sexless marriage, eventually you have to be prepared that you will end up sleeping around outside of your marriage and if found out one day, the moral arrows will be pointed against you even though you may actually be a victim yourself. So if you do not or cannot do anymore about the situation and choose to stick to this present state of life, be prepared one day that even your own children when they grow up will not understand you and will instead stand by your wife's side against you if and when discovered you are sleeping around outside. Good luck Bro!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sucks
Bro.. I encounter the same problem.. whenever i touch my wife, she will push me away. So frustrating!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

so far nv face any problem in getting my OC to give in. Think u better talk to your wife.
Old 13-04-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster (M)

She even say im only after lust and not love.

What the hell
Old 13-04-2008, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

May be ur wife has ECA good luck

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1