The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H36

planning to pop by some time this week, hopefully 3rd time's the charm and i can finally have g16.

Hopefully she didnt quietly leave yet
Old 12-09-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
planning to pop by some time this week, hopefully 3rd time's the charm and i can finally have g16.

Hopefully she didnt quietly leave yet
Looking forward to your FR bro, yeah rly would suck when you miss out on a hype girl. . Imo rly worth taking a look.
Old 13-09-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Looking forward to your FR bro, yeah rly would suck when you miss out on a hype girl. . Imo rly worth taking a look.
Wa piang, sian lah bro. dropped by today and was told she code red then make matters worst, my regular at 1838 also code red.

Maybe 4th time is the charm
Old 13-09-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
Wa piang, sian lah bro. dropped by today and was told she code red then make matters worst, my regular at 1838 also code red.

Maybe 4th time is the charm
Haha looks like y’all 无缘. Ask okt when she’s back lor.
Old 18-09-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jumbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to book a session with g16 (had to wait for 2 hours as the bro before me booked her for 2 hours) and the FRs are all spot on. Thanks to SOS bro’s FR. Curious if any bro tried G3. Very fair and has that CFM slutty look.
Old 18-09-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbotron View Post
Managed to book a session with g16 (had to wait for 2 hours as the bro before me booked her for 2 hours) and the FRs are all spot on. Thanks to SOS bro’s FR. Curious if any bro tried G3. Very fair and has that CFM slutty look.
Welcome bro, only girl who made it to S tier looks so far, if her service can be more passionate and “dirty”, I would defo RTF her (haha but I’m sure her biz is really good, seeing how long y’all had to wait). still feels like I should go back and see her once more before she leaves, whenever that is.
Old 18-09-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sounds like that guy is me. Lol.

G3? Didn’t notice. Will take a good look when i am there again
Old 18-09-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Sounds like that guy is me. Lol.

G3? Didn’t notice. Will take a good look when i am there again
Bro I half guessed could be you cos I saw a previous post where you booked her for 3 hours. She is honestly one of the nicest WLs I ever met. I know we are not patronising the houses to make friends but it makes things less commercial feeling at times.
Old 18-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro I half guessed could be you cos I saw a previous post where you booked her for 3 hours. She is honestly one of the nicest WLs I ever met. I know we are not patronising the houses to make friends but it makes things less commercial feeling at times.
Yah, she is like very friendly and nice. Feels comfortable and relaxing compared to some i feel really no competition.
Old 18-09-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah, she is like very friendly and nice. Feels comfortable and relaxing compared to some i feel really no competition.
Comfortable and relaxing are the right words to describe bro. If only most WLs can be like this but the sad reality is that she is the exception. Let’s just enjoy her company while we can.
Old 19-09-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Comfortable and relaxing are the right words to describe bro. If only most WLs can be like this but the sad reality is that she is the exception. Let’s just enjoy her company while we can.
There are some i tried are good too, but yeah they are hard to come by. Treat them nice , they treat you the same way back.
Old 25-09-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Clothers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to visit to my regular G16 today, sad to break the news coming Tuesday will be her last day, can tell she's really tired being in this trade. Trying to be nice, I told her we can just hug and rest, but she still maintain her professionalism and bid our wild farewell fuck lol. kinda sad and went to my favourite restaurant and learn that the restaurant is running on the last day too, wtf.
Old 25-09-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clothers View Post
Went to visit to my regular G16 today, sad to break the news coming Tuesday will be her last day, can tell she's really tired being in this trade. Trying to be nice, I told her we can just hug and rest, but she still maintain her professionalism and bid our wild farewell fuck lol. kinda sad and went to my favourite restaurant and learn that the restaurant is running on the last day too, wtf.
She is a real gem this girl. Accommodating and willing to please with no hesitation, honestly wish her all the best in her life back in Thailand. Any other girls from this stable you recommend to replace her in terms of service attitude?
Old 25-09-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is a real gem this girl. Accommodating and willing to please with no hesitation, honestly wish her all the best in her life back in Thailand. Any other girls from this stable you recommend to replace her in terms of service attitude?
She told me like weeks ago about going back, i told her she shouldnt be here haha, happy for her and wish her all the best. For whatever reason why she is here, i told her dont regret and also dont look back. Really nice girl and going to pay my last visit tml.

Time to go back to my first regular at 1649 after she leaves and then slowly explore again for gems.
Old 25-09-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
She told me like weeks ago about going back, i told her she shouldnt be here haha, happy for her and wish her all the best.
wah time is ticking for me to try and get her before she leaves. Thanks bro H for the headsup
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1