The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Good morning samsters,

1. My thread has been around for 3 good fruitful years and I hope it will continue to serve the samster's hard cock needs for many years to come.

2. Hence, it is about time to update some relevant information to help the horny samsters here to make a well informed choice of enjoying my "Free Goodwill Erotic BJ Package".

a. My warm mouth do not meet in hotel for fun for two reasons - Frequent AV raids and the lack of discreetness and privacy due to the stringent requirement of having two identity cards for checking in.

b. My warm mouth do not engage in public sex out in the open for fear of breaking the law.

c. However, I now stay alone and my place is avaliable for the comfort your hard cock to enjoy my free erotic bj.

d. The strong compelling need to have total discreetness means my warm mouth do not send out my pic for your consideration.

e. As the name implies, its mature consent adult fun which means that you must take ownership for your own lustful decision to take this adventurous step into this area of "explorative unknown" fun.

f. My slutty tongue is not a sex worker and rest assured, its totally free.

g. For those of you who cannot divulge your Hp no for whatever compelling valid reasons, my slutty tongue fully respect your decision. However, you will agree with my warm mouth that it makes arrangements to meet for erotic bj fun more challenging. In view of such diffculties, my slutty tongue strongly urge you not to engage my erotic bj at all for your own comfort and total privacy.

3. The above pointers are useful to avoid wasting of each other time and reduce the misunderstanding and unhappiness in the event that my slutty tongue cannot serve your hard cock needs.

4. One last thing, the very least any decent hormy person would do is to intro his name, age and race when wrting to my erotic bj at [email protected].... Thanks.
Old 20-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ggmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Thanks for your interest. I did reply to u. Cheers.

can i know more detail from u by PM??
Old 21-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggmail View Post
can i know more detail from u by PM??
A better way is to thrust your hardcock deep down my throat for more sensual, intimate erotic details about my slutty tongue... too much to ask for?
Old 21-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
max8bonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where's the queue? am i too late?
Old 21-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max8bonk View Post
where's the queue? am i too late?

Your nick means your maximum bonks in one night is 8 times? Incredible!

Its better to be late than never. As long as your cock is horny, juicy and yearns to be deepthroat by my warm slutty mouth till you beg for more, its never too late.

The queue only opens for your hard wet cock the very minute your balls is overloaded with enough hot cum to feed my hungry mouth.
Old 21-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
max8bonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Your nick means your maximum bonks in one night is 8 times? Incredible!

Its better to be late than never. As long as your cock is horny, juicy and yearns to be deepthroat by my warm slutty mouth till you beg for more, its never too late.

The queue only opens for your hard wet cock the very minute your balls is overloaded with enough hot cum to feed my hungry mouth.
you're partially correct but it took me 3/4 of a day (1.5 hr each session 3/3/2 ) in a hotel with the girl . i want to enjoying the swing arrangement not record breaking .
Old 27-10-2011, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max8bonk View Post
you're partially correct but it took me 3/4 of a day (1.5 hr each session 3/3/2 ) in a hotel with the girl . i want to enjoying the swing arrangement not record breaking .
Any reward of your hot cum for the partial right guess by my slutty tongue?
Old 30-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

Good morning Samsters,

1. My slutty tongue is pretty free this week, so save your hot cum and email my warm mouth at [email protected] to unload all your delicious manly hot cum. Do not forget to intro your name, age, race with a brief description of what you like and dislike for your sexual interest.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

Gd afternoon samsters, my place is now avaliable any time for your hard cock to come and fuck my mouth for a good erotic bj - only when yr cock is so horny and full of hot cum to quench my thirsty mouth. To avoid mismatch of our timing, early confirmation via SMS is helpful. Hence you may want to leave your HP behind for a more effective arrangement. Not forgetting your name, age and race.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

just pmed ya.....
Old 07-11-2011, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
icemansgp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,like to suck and being suck and 69 sex , [email protected]
Old 11-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

Good morning Samsters,

1. I have moved to a comfortable place just next to FARERR PARK MRT. I am all alone so yr hard cock can come to enjoy my free erotic bj anytime, subject to mutual matching of sexual interests and good prior notice.

2. Intro your name, age and race with a brief description of your likes and dislikes. Of course, an easier and more effective way for my slutty tongue to contact your hard juicy cock is via your HP.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

u move to pte estate in farrer park ?
Old 11-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
warez is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Good morning Samsters,

1. I have moved to a comfortable place just next to FARERR PARK MRT. I am all alone so yr hard cock can come to enjoy my free erotic bj anytime, subject to mutual matching of sexual interests and good prior notice.

2. Intro your name, age and race with a brief description of your likes and dislikes. Of course, an easier and more effective way for my slutty tongue to contact your hard juicy cock is via your HP.
My workplace quite nearby. I work on the night shift. I can visit you after work in the early horny morning.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
u move to pte estate in farrer park ?
My new place will not be ready for another 3 months. So I want to move to a more comfortable place which is next to farrer park mrt station.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1