The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 01-05-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry guys, kinda busy recently. Will catch up soon.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #8: Exposed at Seletar Aerospace Park Playground (Fresh from oven)

This incident just happened few hours ago on Labour Day 2018. Decided to share this first.

We have arranged to go for brunch at Wheelers in Seletar Aerospace Park, with two of our common guy friends, A and B. Wife wore a loose translucent v-neck blue top and a white bra, which shows her sexy cup D cleavage and gives you a bit of downblouse temptation on and off. As for bottom, a pair of short loose leather shorts (which barely covers over her butt cheeks) with her small pink gstrings again.

Met them at the restaurant. B, brought along his 6 years old kid, as his wife was not in town. So the usual brunch, coffee, chit chatting. I am sure both of them, who are sitting opposite my girl, enjoyed the extra brunch delights from her cleavage. Once done, we head towards the playground area, which us already packed with parents and kids. Wife took B's son to play while the rest of us just hang around chit chatting.

For those who have been there. The playground has two play areas, one is the aeroplane shaped playground and the other is the vertical rope obstacle with spiral slide.

Wife brought the kid to try the vertical rope obstacle first. It's one kid at a time kind of obstacle, so all children and parents have to queue up behind in a single file.

About 3/4 way up, the kid got bit scared and couldn't continue up or down. So wife got no choice, got to head in the rope obstacle and try to push him up. As she couldn't reach, her right leg climbed up the rope obstacle while extending her left leg to balance, exposing her pink gstring through the loose leather shorts. B and I saw her struggling to help the kid up, and wanted to help, but I told them it's ok, she can manage.

From our angle, I can clearly see the pink shade from her shorts and judging from both A and B's reaction, they should have seen it too. The dads who are queuing behind definitely would have seen it even clearer. I think with the correct angle, might even see her trimmed pussy. I wonder how many have seen her pussy. What a sight man.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

After exposing for 10-15 secs, finally the kid made it to the top and slide down. Then they move on to the aeroplane playground next. There is a monkey bar section at the tail end of the plane and the kid wanted to try. So wife carried him up with both hands fully extended, pushing out her cup D breasts even more. Just as I expected, halfway through the obstacle, the kid got tired and started to slide down.

"Ok, let's come down?" Wife asked. "No, I want continue and finish." The kid replied while struggling. I knew she can't take the weight with hands extended much longer. So she supported his legs and kept close to her breasts and continue forward. The kid continued while sliding down bit by bit. Each time he slides lower, his legs pull down her loose top bit by bit too. Soon her right white bra-covered breast was exposed.

A and B was glancing occasionally on the pretext of making sure wife is ok. The other dads around also pretended to glance in her direction. Towards the last bit of the monkey bars, the kid push on and his legs were struggling to support and push forward on my wife boobs. That pushes the right side of the bra down, exposing her brown nipples.

At that instance, I can't do much. Can't inform her too as she is bit distance away and it would be too embarrassing to shout over. I can only just continue to enjoy the show. A and B was shocked too and the conversation stopped. I saw few dads nearby also couldn't believe what they saw. A cup D breast with light brown nipple fully exposed right in front of their eyes.

Finally completed the obstacle after exposing for a good 10 seconds. We baded farewell and head home. Unknowing to wife, she has exposed her gstring, possibly even pussy and also her right cup D breasts to God knows how many guys this morning. Now I am lying on bed, recalling the few exposed sexy scenes while wife is bathing. I am thinking whether should I tell her and how should we role play later when I told her what she has exposed.. (Btw anyone from this forum was there and saw this morning?)
Old 01-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Seems like this story isn't interesting enough..
Old 01-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quite interesting..
Old 01-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Quite interesting..

Thank you but not really the case here it seems..
Old 02-05-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 19
iluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Love it! Pls continue
Old 03-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
strutyourstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this type of story TS, please continue!
Old 03-05-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strutyourstuff View Post
Love this type of story TS, please continue!
Thank you. Let's discuss more.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of the story bro, it's really nice.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!

Your story certainly is interesting to read . Do keep them coming .
Old 03-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
Tempsmart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes , please keep them coming !
Old 03-05-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Up for an exchange bro. 😊
Old 03-05-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvu8 View Post
Love it! Pls continue
Up for an exchange bro. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1