The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
meetlilprincess is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Wink Sentosa Beach

Over the weekend sometime back, I was invited to a chalet hosted by my cousin and his friends. Since I knew some of his friends briefly before, I was invited to join in their fun and games.

The day pretty much passed without much. We went to the beach and played in the sea and on the sand. I was wearing my two piece blue floral pattern bikini, must to the delight of my cousin and his friends. it was a tie bikini, and it was nice enough to just show the outline of my nipples when they hardened.

We were playing in the sea, when one of the guys decided to take photos. On of the friends, Sam I think, went out to sea with me to take a photo with me. However, when we were in about chest high water (the water level just below my tits), I felt a hand slowly feeling around my butt. Looking back at Sam, I saw him grinning, and since he was enjoying himself so much, I slowly moved my butt to the rythm of his hand. He got more daring, and as we took the photos, his hands started moving to the front of my bikini bottom, and slowly, it start stroking my pussy through the bikini bottom. It felt so good that I was leaning my butt on his cock, aligning it nicely along my butt crack as I slowly slide up and down while his fingers slowly fingered me through my bikini bottom. Feeling brave, and getting all turned on with his fingers, my hands slowly ran down my body, and slowly pulled the knot on my bikini bottom, losening it and letting it fall. I could see the shock in Sam's eyes as he felt the bikini bottom fall, and he tried to grab it. However, I quickly shoved my hands into his beach shorts and underwear and grabbed his cock, slowly my thumb massaging his already hardening cock head while the rest of it slowly pumped it. My other hand moved his hand down to my waiting pussy as he slowly recovered from his shock. Before long, we were both furiously masturbating each other, his cock felt big and hard, and so confined in his underwear. I could tell he was getting close to cumming and for me, the feeling of his fingers sliding in and out of my pussy while the slight push of the tide rushing against my senstive clit was bringing me close to cumming. Suddenly, Joshua, another friend told us to get ready to take a photo. By this time, I had already managed to pull down his beach shorts and underwear to his knees, and not wanting to wait anymore, I pretended to jump and impaled myself onto his now rock hard and standing cock. I gasped out as I felt his cock stretch my pussy, the extra pressure of the water being replaced by the cock caused tingles throughout. I think Joshua suspected something because we were both trying to control moaning out loud, but I think he heard me moan and he saw the wierd look on Sam's face. Haha, I wonder if he actually could guess what was going on.
Slowly pumping myself on Sam's cock, Joshua continued taking photos of us. We were so excited as there were friends and other people swimming around us, and I wonder whether anyone would actually realise that we were both bottomless, getting my pussy fucked slow and long by Sam's cock. We continued pumping until Sam couldn't stand it anymore. He pumped as fast as the water allowed him, until he rammed as much of his cock right into my pussy until the head was right up. With his fingers still playing with my clit, we both came together, his warm cum spurting out into my pussy as I shivered while I came so hard. Luckily, Sam was holding onto me or else I would have fallen down. He came so hard and long, I was wondering whether it would stop. I could feel the cum seeping between my pussy and his cock, bringing me waves and waves of cumming. By then, we didn't really care that the rest of them knew what we were doing, but all we were interested is feeling the pleasure of the cum.
After we were done, I had to wait a while to let my pussy stop trembling from all the cumming. Each motion in my pussy make it so close to wanting to cum, but I managed to control. Fumbling around for my bikini bottom, I managed to get it on. Giving Sam a quick peck on the cheek, I told him "Tonight, we can always have more fun on the island!". However, there were other plans in mind with the rest.
Old 18-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sentosa Beach

Excellent! Pls keep them cummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiingggggggg! Me camping here liow!
Old 18-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
WILDBOY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Other plans in mind? U mean like mass orgy with the rest? Real story? oh oh... keep it cumming....

Heard lots of babes there... nowadays... must go look see look see... maybe can get lucky....haha.... let us know where u guys hang....
Old 18-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Sis,

Keep the story cumming. I'm camping here for it.
Old 18-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
conan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for her shiok encounters at sentosa island....
Old 18-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Wa, So Fast PM box Full

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 18-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of

haha i go every weekend but never had this type of things happening leh!

This Sunday going too... Should we organise a SBF outing there? *LOL*
Old 18-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
SapienKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, so shiok, raw somemore, not scared preggie ... real story ? And is this guy Sam a Samster, can confirm ...
Old 18-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 19
BatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to all

A real eye opener har?
Old 19-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Bruce-Sg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetlilprincess View Post
Over the weekend sometime back, I was invited to a chalet hosted by my cousin and his friends. Since I knew some of his friends briefly before, I was invited to join in their fun and games.

The day pretty much passed without much. We went to the beach and played in the sea and on the sand. I was wearing my two piece blue floral pattern bikini, must to the delight of my cousin and his friends. it was a tie bikini, and it was nice enough to just show the outline of my nipples when they hardened.

We were playing in the sea, when one of the guys decided to take photos. On of the friends, Sam I think, went out to sea with me to take a photo with me. However, when we were in about chest high water (the water level just below my tits), I felt a hand slowly feeling around my butt. Looking back at Sam, I saw him grinning, and since he was enjoying himself so much, I slowly moved my butt to the rythm of his hand. He got more daring, and as we took the photos, his hands started moving to the front of my bikini bottom, and slowly, it start stroking my pussy through the bikini bottom. It felt so good that I was leaning my butt on his cock, aligning it nicely along my butt crack as I slowly slide up and down while his fingers slowly fingered me through my bikini bottom. Feeling brave, and getting all turned on with his fingers, my hands slowly ran down my body, and slowly pulled the knot on my bikini bottom, losening it and letting it fall. I could see the shock in Sam's eyes as he felt the bikini bottom fall, and he tried to grab it. However, I quickly shoved my hands into his beach shorts and underwear and grabbed his cock, slowly my thumb massaging his already hardening cock head while the rest of it slowly pumped it. My other hand moved his hand down to my waiting pussy as he slowly recovered from his shock. Before long, we were both furiously masturbating each other, his cock felt big and hard, and so confined in his underwear. I could tell he was getting close to cumming and for me, the feeling of his fingers sliding in and out of my pussy while the slight push of the tide rushing against my senstive clit was bringing me close to cumming. Suddenly, Joshua, another friend told us to get ready to take a photo. By this time, I had already managed to pull down his beach shorts and underwear to his knees, and not wanting to wait anymore, I pretended to jump and impaled myself onto his now rock hard and standing cock. I gasped out as I felt his cock stretch my pussy, the extra pressure of the water being replaced by the cock caused tingles throughout. I think Joshua suspected something because we were both trying to control moaning out loud, but I think he heard me moan and he saw the wierd look on Sam's face. Haha, I wonder if he actually could guess what was going on.
Slowly pumping myself on Sam's cock, Joshua continued taking photos of us. We were so excited as there were friends and other people swimming around us, and I wonder whether anyone would actually realise that we were both bottomless, getting my pussy fucked slow and long by Sam's cock. We continued pumping until Sam couldn't stand it anymore. He pumped as fast as the water allowed him, until he rammed as much of his cock right into my pussy until the head was right up. With his fingers still playing with my clit, we both came together, his warm cum spurting out into my pussy as I shivered while I came so hard. Luckily, Sam was holding onto me or else I would have fallen down. He came so hard and long, I was wondering whether it would stop. I could feel the cum seeping between my pussy and his cock, bringing me waves and waves of cumming. By then, we didn't really care that the rest of them knew what we were doing, but all we were interested is feeling the pleasure of the cum.
After we were done, I had to wait a while to let my pussy stop trembling from all the cumming. Each motion in my pussy make it so close to wanting to cum, but I managed to control. Fumbling around for my bikini bottom, I managed to get it on. Giving Sam a quick peck on the cheek, I told him "Tonight, we can always have more fun on the island!". However, there were other plans in mind with the rest.
hard to believe to be true !
How old were both of you ?
Old 19-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: Sentosa Beach

Oh dear, I am new here. So I should post as a reply isn't it? I thought the moderator will modify or delete the new thread.

Apologise for the ignorant. I am not disclosing any of their identity mentioned. 99.99% true story & 0.01% add ons.

Btw, to the xxx that pm me. I am not Feliza Ong. And gosh, who's that? Another regular here? But please I am 100% not.

My name is Jackie if you are keen to know. Just enjoy the story and making wild guesses here.
Old 19-07-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: Sentosa Beach

Yeah, I know I owe you guys what happened at the Sentosa chalet, but let me share with you my exciting day today.

I went to work, bored and horny. It has been almost 2 days since I got fucked and my pussy was practically screaming for it to be stretched by a hard, solid cock. Since today I was intending to go meet my bf after work, I wore my short black dress. To add to the looks of it, I decided to be daring and not wear any panties OR bra at all. Now, with the material so thin, it was almost obvious that I was wearing any bra, especially since my seat is near the aircon, and the cold air hardens them almost instantly.

There was a delivery for me through FedEx, and when the guy came over to my cubicle to hand me the package, I found myself staring at him. He was a good looking guy, not too handsome but quite average build. However, what attracted my eyes was the huge bulge that was quite obvious in front of his pants. I was thinking, that if he was so huge when he was soft, how much pleasure would I get from it when it was HARD.

I decided that I could wait no longer, and I had to have him. When he came over, I pretended to lean over to get something from the floor, thus giving him ample view of my braless 34B tits. I am sure he got to see it, because he was still standing there with his mouth opened when I looked up. As there was a few people in the office, I decided to become more daring. When I got the clipboard, I alternately pinched my nipples, complaining that the aircon was blowing on it and making it uncomfortable. I guess, however, he was a lot more uncomfortable than me. As I adjusted my seat, I also made sure that my dress continued to rise up along the hip, and without my panties, soon my shaved pussy was there for him to stare at.

Realising he was not going to do very much, I decided to try one last trick. While handing him back the clipboard after signing it, I pretended to drop it, and I quickly leaned forward, pretending to pick up the clipboard, but my face fell straight into his cock. It felt slightly hard, but the size almost took me by surprise. As he blocked anyone else who was looking from the other side of the office, I started nuzzling my face into his pants, purring slightly as my hands slowly slid from my body down to my pussy. Looking up, I could see the disbelief in his eyes. Replacing the clipboard in my hand, I got up and went to the washroom.

Coming out though, I saw he got my note which I had slipped onto the clipboard after our "little accident". I could take it much longer, and I took his hand and went to the staircase landing, and up one floor. I knew upstairs was slightly more deserted, and couldn't really care less if anyone caught us. Leaning onto the railing, I lifted on left up onto the higher step, my hands now slowly running along my tits and playing with the nipples through the dress, my other hand making it's way down my tummy to my wet pussy. I could see him uncomfortably adjust in his pants, so I decided to help him. With a swift pull over my head, my dress was off and I stood in front of him naked, my glistering pussy inviting him, as I walked over, squatted in front of him, and unbuckled his belt and pants as my face nuzzled into his cock. My mouth was practically drooling, and it made a small wet spot on his pants. Springing out from the confinements of his pants and underwear, I quickly took the head into my mouth and slowly started licking it, spreading my saliva all over it. There is nothing more sexy that turns me on than a hardening saliva covered cock. My one hand was already forcing his pants down, while my other hand was slowly playing with my pussy lips, getting them glisterring with my pussy juice, spreading it on his cock once in a while to tease him. He was already leaning onto the railing, trying hard to control not to moan too loudly, and from the inflexibility of his foreskin, I could tell he was a virgin. I was excited, here I was going to take a guy's first time, and I didn't even know his name.

By now, he was trying to force his cock down my throat, which I didn't really care. Adjusting accordingly, I took almost all his cock in, sucking it hard, making him regret that he made me take his cock into my mouth. My saliva was drooling out from the sides of my mouth, and I kept on sucking and licking and swallowing, while he struggled to get his cock free of my mouth. I couldn't care less anymore. Even if he was not going to get any pleasure from it, I was going to make sure he came in my mouth. And cum he did. However, he came so much that it actually choked me, forcing me to release my grip on his cock. Sensing the chance, he quickly pulled away, and while doing so, shot cum all over my face, tits and hair ... Swallowing quickly the lot in my mouth (with some difficulty), I quickly took over his cock and continued shooting it until it laid spent in my hands, the foreskin and cock head clean from cum which I licked off lovingly.

However, that was not enough for me, and being the young man he was, he started getting hard again as I continued to play with his cock. Deciding to give him a little demonstration, I sat down, my back against the wall, as I started to play with my clit, and pussy. My fingers were slowly fingering the pussy, getting them drenched with pussy juice as my other hand pinched and pulled at my hard nipples on my heaving tits. I was so tempted to moan out loudly to let the whole world know how good it felt, but I knew if I did that, I would not get what I ultimately wanted.

As he watched me finger myself, he also started to slowly to slowly pull his cock back into action again. I watched in fascination as his cock grew in front of my face, it's head starting to get purple as he started to build cum in his balls again. By now, my pussy was so unsatisfied with my fingers that they were practically screaming out for me to get that cock. Standing up, I went over to him, and slowly stood on a couple of steps above him. Wrapping my hands around his neck I slowly pulled myself onto him. Somehow, he knew what I wanted, and he reached one hand around my waist to support me, the other hand reaching down to guide his cock into my now totally soaked pussy. Just feeling the head stretch the entrance of my pussy made me gasp out, nearly crying out, as I felt it stretch outwards. Somehow, my pussy felt so tight today that his cock was practically ripping me apart. My eyes were close with tears from both the pleasure and the pain, and in his eagerness to get his cock into my pussy, the sudden ripping of his cock at my pussy made me howl out. As his cock laid in my pussy, it's head rubbing against the insides of my pussy, I had to take a while to gather my breath, and get use to the pain I felt. However, that was not for long, as the pain soon turned to pleasure as he slowly made circles with his cock in my pussy. With each turn, his hairy cock base was tickling my sensitive clit, making me shiver each time they touched, making me tremble. Slowly, but surely, I started to slowly bounce myself on his cock, at small pumps at first, but soon we were humping away, my moans loud and uncaring if anyone came to see. Suddenly, we heard the door above us open. Although we were slightly hidden behind the wall, if the person turned, he would have seen a naked woman standing fuck a guy with his pants around his ankles. As I slowly continued to hump him, I could feel him hold his breath as two guys walked pass the staircase to the lift. Only when they entered the lift, did he breath again. Looking at me as we resumed our furious and passionate pumping, his one hand now playing with my tits, and occasionally, moving it down to play with my clit.

Soon, we reached the point of no return. He desperately tried to get me off his cock, but I refused. I needed to feel his warm cum in my pussy. If it was anywhere near what he cummed just now, I wanted it in my pussy and nowhere else. Finally, unable to hold back any longer, he came so hard that I could feel the first spurts hitting the walls of my pussy. The warmth feeling came as his cum triggered my cumming as well. As we came together, I could feel the mixture of my pussy juice and his cum mix, and as we were standing, they started to flow out between his cock and my pussy and down my legs.
Exhausted, he let me down, and leaned against the wall. His cock was glisterring with the mixture, his breaths heavy as he tried to make sense of what had just happened to him. Moving towards him, I quickly cleaned up his cock (with my tongue of course) and helped him pull up his pants and buckle it back for him. French kissing him and letting him taste our mixture, I turned him and pushed him to go down the stairs. As I watched him leave, dazed, I sat back down on the stairs, my pussy still dripping with the pussy-juice-cum mixture, I rested a while, enjoying the afterfeelings of being fucked as I just did.
Old 19-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
Pek Kim Lui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetlilprincess View Post
Suddenly, Joshua, another friend told us to get ready to take a photo. ......not wanting to wait anymore, I pretended to jump and impaled myself onto his now rock hard and standing cock. I gasped out as I felt his cock stretch my pussy,......I think Joshua suspected something because we were both trying to control moaning out loud, but I think he heard me moan and he saw the wierd look on Sam's face..
Hmmmmmm.... do you have the photos that Joshua took ?
Old 19-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

yah loh, lets see the pics.
Old 19-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
grummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wat an interesting story...so what happen at night??? show us the photo taken by Joshua...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1