The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Wah Bro Naemlo, you dominate the SB forum within minutes on touchdown in Singapore.

U better come back to S'pore asap, bad for your health with Sxx
Old 25-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee
I've to agree she is the fun and playful type. in fact, when she knew we were going to RAD, she perk up and say she like dancing alot. Too bad the place was too crowded. She mention Dance Fever too. Next time must cheong there.

We went Dance fever. ChanChwee's ger performed strip dancing. My ger kept frenching me n logiteck's ger n him behave like normal decent bf/gf.
Old 25-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
U better come back to S'pore asap, bad for your health with Sxx
Already leaving for the airport soon. My health definitely needs time to recuperate not just from S** (hehehe). Cheers.
Old 25-04-2005, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Already leaving for the airport soon. My health definitely needs time to recuperate not just from S** (hehehe). Cheers.

Dun forget we need to go n look for gigantor's ger next trip... I'm still waiting for him to cool me down.
Old 25-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Samster

ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
........ ChanChwee's ger performed strip dancing. ........
You forgot to add ...performed strip dancing in front of the police (KNN)...... just right to give anyone a maximum rush of adrenalin for excitement.
Old 25-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun forget we need to go n look for gigantor's ger next trip... I'm still waiting for him to cool me down.
Actually Doomas, Logiteck and me wanted to go Bacara last night to look for her (don't tell Gigantor otherwise he will get upset with us .....hehehe) but than too much action at CM2 so decided to try next time....

Opps Bro Gigantor, sorry I forgot this is open forum ... haha!
Old 25-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually Doomas, Logiteck and me wanted to go Bacara last night to look for her (don't tell Gigantor otherwise he will get upset with us .....hehehe) but than too much action at CM2 so decided to try next time....

It's ok, he can do nothing to us.... Gigantor I think u need more than a bottle now.
Old 25-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:

WOW LIAO ...... HOW CAN LIKE THAT. I just left and you guys ruan ruan lai liao. But lucky, i knew she not working yesterday and today so even if you guys go there also cannot get her. Hee hee.....
Old 25-04-2005, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
It's ok, he can do nothing to us.... Gigantor I think u need more than a bottle now.
Bro Naemlo don't like that leh... I promise to cool you down the next time we meet lah.... but you must also promise to stay away from her
Old 25-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
So guys what's your opinions? Shall I RTF on my next trip and make sure she's sober? or her acting is bery good? I'm a sucker for good service lah.

Bro gigantor,going back next month!? so soon? me too!!

bro logiteck, let us know what happened when you return. Hope yr last nite got some action man.
Bro bruce
Seem u have a great time with your ger. That's great.. Now I'm having problem getting the rest of the guys off my ger's back.
Actually today, want to talk to my boss about my trip but the moment I step into his room, he told me to get ready to go to Suzhou and Seoul next month. Sian half liao.... But still manage to convnice him about thailand trip. The only problem is not sure which period next month. Will let u guys know asap.
Old 25-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haizz bro gigantor, wat to do? your gal is such a SYT. who see already wont wanna try her? If you scared then fly here to spore lah. let her stay close to you. er... actually not a good idea cos since all the bros have returned liow she's safer being there than here! haha

Going to Seoul? Remember to visit the barber shops there!
Old 25-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Haizz bro gigantor, wat to do? your gal is such a SYT. who see already wont wanna try her? If you scared then fly here to spore lah. let her stay close to you. er... actually not a good idea cos since all the bros have returned liow she's safer being there than here! haha

Going to Seoul? Remember to visit the barber shops there!
Aiyah. Not very keen to cheong in Seoul leh. Been there twice and nothing happen. Worth of all, have to eat KIMCHI . So when u going back to Bkk?
Old 25-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
Aiyah. Not very keen to cheong in Seoul leh. Been there twice and nothing happen. Worth of all, have to eat KIMCHI . So when u going back to Bkk?

Not confirm yet. Maybe end May? you after Seoul?

any news of logiteck? wanna know what happen to him leh.

Last edited by brucelee; 25-04-2005 at 10:41 PM.
Old 25-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Not confirm yet. Maybe end May? you after Seoul?

any news of logiteck? wanna know what happen to him leh.
Most likely to be Sin-Seoul-Suzhou-Sin-Bkk. Actually was thinking about Vesak day that week to go back Bkk but now have to give proirity to my business trip first. Not confirm yet also.

Bro Logiteck should be back today with the rest of the guys. not sure what has happen to him on his last nite. Bro Chanchwee said he pick up a stunner.
Old 25-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
Bro Naemlo don't like that leh... I promise to cool you down the next time we meet lah.... but you must also promise to stay away from her

Dun worry I will try to forget her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1