The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raxip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaar View Post
Last time meet up a milf for a dinner at a bar, end up she bring two more female friends without informing me, ordering food and drinks and bill all on me. Really very disappointed. The worst date I ever have.
This is really quite cb. I would have cancelled the date there and then.
Old 26-06-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2847 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Last time meet up a milf for a dinner at a bar, end up she bring two more female friends without informing me, ordering food and drinks and bill all on me. Really very disappointed. The worst date I ever have.
That's not right bro! I would have immediately looked at my phone- faked a call and made up an excuse - work-related or something and left them to their devices. No pussy - let alone an old one - is worth that much aggravation.
Old 27-06-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
To me it's always a red flag when a date brings someone else along for the dinner, worse still if bring more than one.

Meeting up for a date shld always be a 1-1 affair. And both parties shld have chatted & be comfortable enough to meet up.

If her excuse is she's not comfortable to meet up alone, I will rather not continue with the date.
Old 27-06-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
That's not right bro! I would have immediately looked at my phone- faked a call and made up an excuse - work-related or something and left them to their devices. No pussy - let alone an old one - is worth that much aggravation.
Actually this is nothing new... many women on dating apps are just looking for free makan & wine by meeting up with new guys every week

I have seen some profiles there for like 10 yrs and these ladies are always single
Old 27-06-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2847 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Actually this is nothing new... many women on dating apps are just looking for free makan & wine by meeting up with new guys every week

I have seen some profiles there for like 10 yrs and these ladies are always single
No issue meeting them alone and if nothing else happens - par for the course. Nothing is a sure shot.
But to be expected to pay for a group of uninvited ladies for their gals night out is not kosher. But if they are willing to go dutch sure then that's fine and you may have a higher chance of actually meeting someone interesting.
Old 28-06-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
No issue meeting them alone and if nothing else happens - par for the course. Nothing is a sure shot.
But to be expected to pay for a group of uninvited ladies for their gals night out is not kosher. But if they are willing to go dutch sure then that's fine and you may have a higher chance of actually meeting someone interesting.
The issue is the different objectives of each party - she is strictly looking for a free meal only. Whereas the man is seeking a nice chat, a nice meal companion, maybe something more after dinner, maybe something long term.
I had an experience once. Dinner with a pretty bank RM. Nearly to the end of the meal, she suddenly said she had to meet her friends and left. Yeap cold calculated move
Old 28-06-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Local or foreign?

If local girls i would not have expected them to do this.
If they are shy or afraid then don’t accept the date until she feels comfy.
If she brings along 2 friends I can only assume she has the intention to toy around with me.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-06-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
alextcc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalextcc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
typical gold diggers... i would have left bro
Old 29-06-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
You should have excuse yourself to toilet or go outside to make a "work" phonecall. Then u disappeared from there, block her number.

Let them settle the bill.
Old 29-06-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tell the girls to order whatever the fuck they want first.
Ask them enough order or not, if not enough can order more. Order more lobster, crab, wine, all the expensive dishes. HAHAHA.
Once they are done ordering whatever the fuck they want, you tell them and the waiter you already settled your dinner elsewhere before coming.
After the waiter comes with all the food, tell them you are busy and need to leave now.
Leave them with the hefty bill. HAHAHA.
Old 30-06-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
happened to me before. unexpected. but ended up clicking better with the friend, while my date was quite awkward/silent. original date was still sitting next to me during dinner though, and my hand was on her thigh from time to time.

ended up banging her friend 2-3 months after, and just kisses with the original date at the end of the first date (when there was a moment alone)

point is, go without expectations, and see how things develop.
Old 30-06-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It happens. Sometimes ladies need emotional support from other ladies when meeting up with a new guy for the first time. In our teenage years, we call it the group date before the single date.

There will be ladies out to fleece you but calmly break down what the issue is. If you are unhappy with being asked to pay, as long as the amount isn't big, money is something you can earn back. Running away before paying the bill may lead you to a criminal investigation. Then it's not just a financial issue. As for the unhappy feeling of being fleeced, well that sometimes happens if you want to meet new people. Law of large numbers.

I had this same issue recently. This PRC brought along another PRC. She had arrived in SG not long ago. She didn't feel safe in a foreign country. So I brought them to Tan Fish where I let them order. They ordered a spicy fish dish that I wouldn't have normally ordered. So I took it as a food tasting event. When I am full, I just asked the ladies if they will like to order more food. If not, I will settle the bill first and let them catch up with one another. Paid and left.

Apparently I left a good impression by paying and leaving early. Subsequently scored on a single date. The other PRC is pretty too so that is another option. The extra cost of this other PRC is probably $30 to the bill. Not much to make a fuss over.
Old 13-07-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alextcc View Post
typical gold diggers... i would have left bro
Don't think they are gold diggers. These are more like low-end cheapos... women who wants free meals & drinks every week without much effort.

I even matched with 1 local ex-stewardess from CMB and subsequently realized she is a influencer. On her social media, she looks so classy and always dined at fanciful restaurants/bars and talk about female being independent, earning their own keep etc

But whenever we meet up, I always settle the bill for everything and she does not even offer once to pay her share. I dun mind paying, but it will be a nice gesture if the lady offers to pay back or at least buy the next round, even something cheap it's alright.

After a few expensive meals etc, I once hinted maybe she can treat me back to just 1 round of drinks at the bar... and can see her face instantly change & like super reluctant lol

What a big difference from her social media image
Old 17-07-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Paris94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi !
I am planning my trip from Paris to Singapore in 10 days. I'm thinking of using Tinder. Do you have any advice for a foreigner? My idea is not to hide that I'm only staying 15 days and to offer a drink directly to talk…
Old 18-07-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Tell the girls to order whatever the fuck they want first.
Ask them enough order or not, if not enough can order more. Order more lobster, crab, wine, all the expensive dishes. HAHAHA.
Once they are done ordering whatever the fuck they want, you tell them and the waiter you already settled your dinner elsewhere before coming.
After the waiter comes with all the food, tell them you are busy and need to leave now.
Leave them with the hefty bill. HAHAHA.

Not nice, but i did actually do that once w an obvious gold digger...lesson taught
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1