The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2024, 01:04 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lets talk about retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Not now. Wait till RTS complete in 2026. Travelling to SG from JB is a 8 min ordeal
Passport scan is automated as well.

As for haters, everywhere also got haters. Never hear of sinkie pawn sinkie before?
I can agree with you bro.

its a trade off and if one can afford to live here, be here, but if one can't then you want to have more of something, you will have less of another.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-02-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
take it 1 step at a time.
55 i think also very hard to endure haha
try working till 50 first, then decide again
Not being in retirement means you have the flexibility to choose when you want to retire, while the other way around isnt the case.
i suggest you take any job with the best pay you can find first, even if you cant find what you like to do. Do it just for the sake of money. Dont be an enemy of money.
Dont waste time, the loss in income is very expensive. After you found the job you like, just hop to it.
Let me weigh in on this...

A friend os mine retired at 44 yo...serious he was 44 yo and retired..sold all his condos and kept two for living...

He continue his investment...buying precious metals after converting his profits from properties...

He bought 3 shops at doscount when one building refurbished...and he went with me to hcm...

After just 3 years visiting hcm regularly, he bought a condo for 3 bil VND...and sold for 1.5 bil profits...then he went on to invest more properties in hcm...

He sold bitcoins when record price...his bitcoin was bought by his senior and just passed to him for slightly more than USD1k...

The morale of story is need to invest wisely and cannot keep chasing in comfort zone....no time to waste such as RTS or Metro in hcm...

Only way is to go and stay long enough to test the market...the rest willbe history...

Hard to believe but is true...^_^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-02-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Not now. Wait till RTS complete in 2026. Travelling to SG from JB is a 8 min ordeal
Passport scan is automated as well.

As for haters, everywhere also got haters. Never hear of sinkie pawn sinkie before?
Most of bosses and workers are not v nice these days. Complaining wastes a lot of energy as well as reading mothership or hwzone and this forum. Somemore need to spend money to relieve stress, what's the point?

You write this endless comments, towkays are reading and taking advantage on govt. loopholes and common folks. Towkays lose money, of course do funny business. Learn another language, dun come here writing.
Old 09-02-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Let me weigh in on this...

A friend os mine retired at 44 yo...serious he was 44 yo and retired..sold all his condos and kept two for living...

He continue his investment...buying precious metals after converting his profits from properties...

He bought 3 shops at doscount when one building refurbished...and he went with me to hcm...

After just 3 years visiting hcm regularly, he bought a condo for 3 bil VND...and sold for 1.5 bil profits...then he went on to invest more properties in hcm...

He sold bitcoins when record price...his bitcoin was bought by his senior and just passed to him for slightly more than USD1k...

The morale of story is need to invest wisely and cannot keep chasing in comfort zone....no time to waste such as RTS or Metro in hcm...

Only way is to go and stay long enough to test the market...the rest willbe history...

Hard to believe but is true...^_^
not everyone have such consistent luck.
besides, your friend's having multiple properties alone would be dream enough for 80% of folks anywhere.

i agree, invest wisely. but i must also say that the most important thing about investment is.....of course firstly you must have money to invest. secondly, is the investment horizon. The longer you can wait out to touch your money, the higher the chance of making good profits from your investment.

thats why they all say "youth is wealth". i finally understood this statement 2 years ago
Old 10-02-2024, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
besides, your friend's having multiple properties alone would be dream enough for 80% of folks anywhere.

i agree, invest wisely. but i must also say that the most important thing about investment is.....of course firstly you must have money to invest. secondly, is the investment horizon. The longer you can wait out to touch your money, the higher the chance of making good profits from your investment.

thats why they all say "youth is wealth". i finally understood this statement 2 years ago
Everyone starts zero...he was a office worker doing trading...

His client brougt him to Sail at Marina property launch...he had to beg borrow or steal to buy...after bought one then buy 2 more...

I agree with you that luck and timing very important...same when invest anywhere...he and group of friends were early investors in hcm property markets...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-02-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
some people... they dont even start from zero. They start with negative numbers...
Old 11-02-2024, 12:01 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

His client brougt him to Sail at Marina property launch...he had to beg borrow or steal to buy...after bought one then buy 2 more...

I agree with you that luck and timing very important...same when invest anywhere...he and group of friends were early investors in hcm property markets...
those were the wonderful days beyond ABSD

now with buying in trust, and having to pay in cash, and first outlay 65 percent tax, that is claimable

And the govt, iras rattling the grass about the legal methods of part share 99/1 despite statute not supporting their witch hunt

and making people not want to own the 2nd, 3rd home in private residential purchases,

the few avenues are buying commercial, industrial and overseas properties.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-02-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
those were the wonderful days beyond ABSD

now with buying in trust, and having to pay in cash, and first outlay 65 percent tax, that is claimable

And the govt, iras rattling the grass about the legal methods of part share 99/1 despite statute not supporting their witch hunt

and making people not want to own the 2nd, 3rd home in private residential purchases,

the few avenues are buying commercial, industrial and overseas properties.
Excatly. I vaguely remembered the good old days where there were no ABSD or even LTV restriction in buying second or third property. Condos were much more affordable with much cheaper average psf. Everyone was flipping option to purchase and can earn money just buying and flipping the OTP within a few days. Too bad those days i just started working. Salary only $2.5k Bank don't even want to lend me money, agent don't even want to entertain me. My more senior colleagues were busy buying and selling OTP one even made $80k flipping an option within 5 days....
Old 23-02-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Excatly. I vaguely remembered the good old days where there were no ABSD or even LTV restriction in buying second or third property. Condos were much more affordable with much cheaper average psf. Everyone was flipping option to purchase and can earn money just buying and flipping the OTP within a few days. Too bad those days i just started working. Salary only $2.5k Bank don't even want to lend me money, agent don't even want to entertain me. My more senior colleagues were busy buying and selling OTP one even made $80k flipping an option within 5 days....
my property agent friend told me during the early 2000s
he was sent by his client to choose a unit at a condo launch, less than an hour before closing.
chose unit paid for OTP. come out of the place, closed.
another uncle came, see placed closed. he asked my friend if he chose a unit.
uncle offered to buy the OTP right on the spot, by topping up $20k more. My friend asked his client, his client agreed to sell it.
instant $20k made.
Old 27-02-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Wise words, I would like to add on for anyone that is planning to invest when you suddenly have money to touch (eg. Cpf, toto, inheritance etc). Please allow yourself some time (can be months or years for some) to navigate whichever markets you are going into and know yourself what is the limit that if you lose you will not be able to sleep. Seen enough sad stories of friends blowing out their cpf because they never handle that much money in their life. Plus, as yiu get older, you are SUPPOSED to invest safer.
Old 27-02-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Wise words, I would like to add on for anyone that is planning to invest when you suddenly have money to touch (eg. Cpf, toto, inheritance etc). Please allow yourself some time (can be months or years for some) to navigate whichever markets you are going into and know yourself what is the limit that if you lose you will not be able to sleep. Seen enough sad stories of friends blowing out their cpf because they never handle that much money in their life. Plus, as yiu get older, you are SUPPOSED to invest safer.
because most people
dont feel like getting rich slowly...
all want quick fast easy money

the slower it takes to get rich, the higher chance it will happen. Life always have trade off.
Unless you take a great amount of risk and got on the lucky side.
Nothing such as low risk high returns fast money. Only happen in scams.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Quite true. Also stay away from bank RMs and insurance agents peddling toxic investment products.

I lost money on banks structured notes and unit trusts and now I avoid my RMs like a plague!
Old 03-03-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my property agent friend told me during the early 2000s
he was sent by his client to choose a unit at a condo launch, less than an hour before closing. Chose unit paid for OTP. come out of the place, closed.
Selling otp was common then. Kids also earn money for queuing overnight at condo launches. Another aggressive move was this agent went around landed houses with a signed blank cheque. Showed the owners the blank cheque and explain there is a ready willing buyer. Just need to fill in the purchase price into the cheque and sale goes through. Very effective way to draw attention. Obviously if you write a super big figure the cheque will bounce but it sifts out the ready sellers very effectively
Old 07-03-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What do you guys have to say about the closing of SA after 55 years old?
I feel that we are going to lose a "hyper fixed D" account because of this, kind of sad to think about it.
Old 16-03-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Actually they know that many sinkies are broke at 55 , so hv to lock up, as most ordinary acct are actually left with little or no money,as many bought pigeons holes that are expensive, n also, it dash so basically they hv to do it as it is a burden to government in long run,some use hdb to upgrade to EC n condo,lol,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1