The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
coconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile ✿✿✿Another 141 Branding FOUND !!! 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Han 小涵 ! VERY SEXY FIGURE ~ (pics)

Yo every bros

A couple of months back I had a session with Xiao Han 小涵 & Xiao Qi 小棋(Both PRC) during my trip at Hong Kong & we exchange contact. They called me up today and said they will be coming to singapore and hope to help us Singaporeans achieve satisfaction.

I dun really remember much about my time with both of them back then, but let me start with my introduction of Xiao Han 小涵 while Xiao Qi 小棋 on another thread as not to mix things up. . Xiao Han 小涵 body was very proportion & Sexy and I think the session was not bad overall. Hopefully someone will take on the challenge and feedback with the latest information

Anyway I went airport to fetch them and get both their stats and photos . I wouldn't be seeing them until next few week, so some of you might want to celebrate Christmas with a bang into them.

Initially she offered $150 for 1 shot only , but i told her we dont have such rates in singapore nowadays. Highest calling is $100 so far.

Name: Xiao Han 小涵
Height: approx 1.63m
Weight: approx 47kg
Stat: handful B +
Complexion: Fair, soft
Look: Pretty & Cute
BJ: 7/10 ( ♥♥♥ )
FJ: 7.5/10 ( ♥♥♥ )
catbath : didnt try
GFE: 7/10 (Still so friendly and seductive after so many months )
Damage: $100/1/1 exclude Rm & CD

She do FJ and BJ - sorry no CIM or anal.. or anything "peverted" unless you can negotiate a price with her for something extra special. In any case definitely no RAW - Unless we are super yandao like andy lau.... Haaaa

Cheers
Coco

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 29-11-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 28-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 13
RE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ✿✿✿Another 141 Branding FOUND !!! 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Qi 小棋 ! VERY SEXY FIGURE ~ (pics)

WET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Share ctc pls. TS.
Old 29-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✿✿✿Another 141 Branding FOUND !!! 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Qi 小棋 ! VERY SEXY FIGURE ~ (pics)

Booked 小棋 & 小涵 for a Hongkie shuang fei this afternoon
Old 29-11-2011, 10:28 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 0
Panic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of light

nose bleed liao!
Old 29-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

They both sound good in phone, damn sultry voices, power will give a test drive later.. see whether they deserve 150 each quality
Old 29-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

coconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE555 View Post
WET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Share ctc pls. TS.
Check your mailbox bro................. WET WET WET WET ...........

; )
Old 04-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ✿✿✿Another 141 Branding FOUND !!! 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Han 小涵 ! VERY SEXY FIGURE ~ (pics)

Tried her today, and was expecting a short hair slim girl but it came a not so slim but acceptable body and with long black hair.
Consolation was, she is hard working and BJ and suck balls for a good 10-15mins and skin fair and smooth, plus $100 include room.
All other details same as what TS said.
Hope TS can take more accurate picture again because really totally 2 different person and I was abt to walk away but she's friendly so I stayed get job done.

Up my points for first commando FR please. Thanks everyone.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!
Re: ✿✿✿Another 141 Branding FOUND !!! 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Han 小涵 ! VERY SEXY FIGURE ~ (pics)

Bro, these photos are from HK website 141... Their skills at Photoshop are simply amazing.. As you witnessed...
Old 05-12-2011, 02:59 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
javcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: ✿✿✿Another 141 Branding FOUND !!! 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Han 小涵 ! VERY SEXY FIGURE ~ (pics)

FR on Xiao Han....

Everything SOP and quite good experience with her. Definitely rtf. I have a damn good gfe from her and that's why will rtf. think kena kc liao.

Looks: 7/10 ( got look a bit like Zhao Wei)
Figure: 7/10 (just right for me. But i think the photo is is misleading. she's is slightly plumper than what the photo is)
Boobs: b+
Frenching: N/A
Painting: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
rtf: see above
Old 07-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by javcock View Post
FR on Xiao Han....

Everything SOP and quite good experience with her. Definitely rtf. I have a damn good gfe from her and that's why will rtf. think kena kc liao.

Looks: 7/10 ( got look a bit like Zhao Wei)
Figure: 7/10 (just right for me. But i think the photo is is misleading. she's is slightly plumper than what the photo is)
Boobs: b+
Frenching: N/A
Painting: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
rtf: see above
MAX 100% GFE ....Thanks for taking up your time on this FR bro. Will pass your message to her.... Bet she will be very happy.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
TeiNehNeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeiNehNeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is one wild and horny gal and almost wanna make me cum twice sia~
Got her and her mate to do shuang fei and she took charge all the way leaving no room to make me take a break, so juz to satisfy her n let her do her thing n poke her forcefully, taking my revenge along the way seeing her bouncy boobs dance to our momentum is simply wonderful to watch n i had a powerful release inside her before collaspe on her, both of us panting like mad. We exchange kisses along the way n rest awhile for my bom bom
Really value for money to bonk a young lass with nice boobs, good service, nice looking and include room somemore!! Dun wait for Christmas liao!!

Face: 75/100

Service: 80/100

Total damage: box of 3 cds, $100/each, millions of sperms~
Old 09-12-2011, 02:39 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: ✿✿✿Another 141 Branding FOUND !!! 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Han 小涵 ! VERY SEXY FIGURE ~ (pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeiNehNeh View Post
This is one wild and horny gal and almost wanna make me cum twice sia~
Got her and her mate to do shuang fei and she took charge all the way leaving no room to make me take a break, so juz to satisfy her n let her do her thing n poke her forcefully, taking my revenge along the way seeing her bouncy boobs dance to our momentum is simply wonderful to watch n i had a powerful release inside her before collaspe on her, both of us panting like mad. We exchange kisses along the way n rest awhile for my bom bom
Really value for money to bonk a young lass with nice boobs, good service, nice looking and include room somemore!! Dun wait for Christmas liao!!

Face: 75/100

Service: 80/100

Total damage: box of 3 cds, $100/each, millions of sperms~
Due to your FR i think thats why my inbox is flooded with tarma question......... but i presume your wonderful FR answer all already....... so those bros who PM about tarma kindly take noted of this posting........

Thanks for your FR bro..........
Old 10-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

up her post....................
Old 10-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
mavericklovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samstermavericklovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutskin View Post
up her post....................
Set up appt with Xiao qi but on reaching her place, told me today cannot. Quite pissed off but she told her Xiao han will call me if I am keen. Saw Xiao Han's picture and agreed but picture is deceiving la, or maybe she put on weight. Her body is far from the picture, bah bah type and I got tricked by the push up bra. Boob so so only. She is a nice girl after all but my mood was spoilt by her house mate which I guess is Xiao qi. Half way through foreplay, her room mate can ask her out over her hp, wat the f. She went out for a few minutes, I almost left. The rest is sop. Below is my rating

Look : 6.5 I have high expectation
Boobs : hand full,
Body : not as slim as pict but ok la, fair skin
Service : hard working,
Gfe: 7
Charge: 120 , ex for current market rate. $100 more reasonable.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

Will forward every single words to her........... Anyway thanks for your FR & SUpport..........

CHEERS !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1