The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2006, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
BBAB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
outcall massage in bkk. (teen massage parlour)

hi bros,

i'll be staying in bangkok for a night. i've did some research at syb forum and found this thread regarding Teen Message MP.

i went to http://www.bangkoktonight.com and found that they do outcall massage at a cost of 1000 baht (addition: hj 500 baht, bj 1000 baht, fj 1500 baht).

their website can be found here. http://www.geocities.jp/bkkteen/eg/index-eg.htm

any bros who tried outcall message? perhaps can help this newbie more on what should i safeguard myself against or any hidden rates? i'll really appreciate any help and i'll definitely post a FR if i do decide to go for the outcall massage.

regards
Old 02-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: outcall massage in bkk. (teen massage parlour)

Dun be surprised if these girls who turn up don't quite match your expectations as per what you see on the website. A lot of them probably not working also. Best to go down to the shops and do it there.
200 baht difference can pay for the cab fare to and fro.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
msnuzsurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, sound advice. You never know what you're going to get and they don't regularly update the website so you could get anything!
Spend the money and go down there but I tried that place a few months ago and the choice was dismal. Either go to an entertainment centre like Nana Plaza where what you see is what you get, or a bar/disco like CM2 or Siam Cafe. I've had some excellent take-aways from CM2.
Cheers and good luck!
Old 06-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Samster

JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If I am not mistaken, Teen Massage is on Sukhumvit Soi 33/1. And if I remember correctly, the choice of girls there are totally disappointing. I would suggest you skip that. Head straight to Ratchada area. Hop from MP to MP just next door to each other and you will find one that you like. And the selection of girls are bigger, probably like 40-50 for you to choose from. And mostly well lit. The small MPs like Teen massage have the girls sitting in a room behind closed doors and you will be able to see them only after you open the door. During which you will be pressured with 20 pairs of eyes looking at you and waiting for your selection. No glass doors. And that is if the let you choose. Else, from their photo album, it's never WYSIWYG.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 21
ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo
If I am not mistaken, Teen Massage is on Sukhumvit Soi 33/1. And if I remember correctly, the choice of girls there are totally disappointing.
I totally agree with you Bro JaoChoo, been there 2 week ago and the lady in the album and person look totally different... Since my friends are excited to try the ball massage so just go along with them....

Choose the lady call "Ice" and ended up pay TB1,500 for special and TB600 (1.5hrs) for the Oil+Ball Massage.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldy_hanger
Choose the lady call "Ice" and ended up pay TB1,500 for special and TB600 (1.5hrs) for the Oil+Ball Massage.
Quite standard pricing for massage parlours.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msnuzsurfer
Yeah, sound advice. You never know what you're going to get and they don't regularly update the website so you could get anything!
haha.. i think the owner might even do a ala Forrest Gump.. LIFE IS A BOX OF CHOCOLATES.. u never know wad you're going to get.

brudderr JaoChoo.. u mean dey will deliver LAU AUNTIES or MILFs 2 ur room instead?

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 11-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Foreskinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well its very common in BKk when you order room service. The goods that arrive is always not up to standard and if you were to reject it, you will have to reinburse a 300bt taxi fare. Just imagine if they were to send 5 ugly duckling to you. There goes your 1500bt.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreskinz
if you were to reject it, you will have to reinburse a 300bt taxi fare. Just imagine if they were to send 5 ugly duckling to you. There goes your 1500bt.
Then again, one must be real stupid to keep asking them to come back after the 2nd or 3rd time!
Old 11-08-2006, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Then again, one must be real stupid to keep asking them to come back after the 2nd or 3rd time!
SRT,
Maybe, ALL 5 come in same time or taxi (bkk cabbies bit more flexible, my gal was sitting on my lap in front seat once hehe)? But so suay man. 1 eye see all, and 1 ticket to ride kekeke
Old 11-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Foreskinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai

Hmmm, all came together but are heading towards different location mah.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Adonister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dun be surprised if these girls who turn up don't quite match
Hahaha..ha.. this reminds me of a funny experience. I once travelled with my girl friend and she wants a massage while reading one of those free newspaper she call without telling me (that is about 8pm). And later she told me that she had asked a massage from this outcall services. I just said ok and went out for some late night snacks.
When I came back I was siok to see that the masseuse already working on my GF, and is really beautiful, sexy fair skin C cupper, wearning a see thru but still quite dressed.
She did gave a good massage according to my GF. I was just there salivating, unfortunately she does not have a mobile and my GF already dispose the newspaper (guess she had read my mind heheheehe)..
So that was a good surprise... AD
Old 12-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie II
haha.. i think the owner might even do a ala Forrest Gump.. LIFE IS A BOX OF CHOCOLATES.. u never know wad you're going to get.

brudderr JaoChoo.. u mean dey will deliver LAU AUNTIES or MILFs 2 ur room instead?
Not say lao char bor la... but the looks on the website all made over ones mah. So in real life they might look different.
Old 19-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not say lao char bor la... but the looks on the website all made over ones mah. So in real life they might look different.
Agree with this, at most times the ladies differ from what you have seen on the internet/Thai yellow pages/magazines. Maybe they should state this "Ladies are for illustration purposes, actual model may vary". And also, they tend use Japanese AV stars/models as advertisement, it's quite easy to see through this gimmick.

I guess the best way is to visit the MPs and choose yourself. You will hardly regret with your own selection. Little hardwork brings you great enjoyment!
Old 19-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
fubarmale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I have no illusions that outcall gals will be similar to what advertised on website but it would be good if we could bring spirit of SG bros here by sharing TG gals contacts and some rating on this forum also.

Me still newbie in BKK and if I have any good contact, will let you guys know.

Regards,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1