The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-07-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
foyodob90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Gina
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=948627

OKT: 8/10 Prompt replies, easy to follow directions and accommodating Comfortable room.
Looks: 9/10 SYT and Pretty face. look alike, no bait and switch was amazed how pretty she was
Body: 8/10 perfect body ratio with fair skin complexion
Boobs: 9/10 Damn big D cup. nice perky tits good for sucking
Shower: 9/10 Had fun in the shower as she teased, hugged, kissed and french me. Total GFE!
BBBJ: 8/10 gave me a real good bbbj with slutty eyes and look
Painting: 8/10 Allowed. She seems to enjoy my paint job as her moans got louder.
FJ: 9/10 Have cowgirl and missionary positions. Rather enjoyable even though little bro condition not so gd. Ride in fast and furious action.
GFE: 10/10 No commercial feelings
Attitude: 10/10 Very willing to please
Overall: 8/10 Nice figure with a slutty pretty face. Smell good with nice smooth skin . Service is not bad either. Definitely Value for money !

Old 17-07-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
BOWI from FariesFinder

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?p=22489368#post22489368

Looks: 10/10 (finally a girl that stay close to her photo so many photoshop from other girls.)
Attitude: 10/10 (F#&@&#& horny and sex deprive)
Figure: 10/10 (Delicious melons)
Price: 20/10

Rtf: Yes. This review feels like I'm exaggerating how good and worth she is but she is. Abit paranoid that people will start booking her, don't really want to share actually.
Old 17-07-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
It is more than just one stable that is doing this.

But some Bros here shared that quite a few SBF accounts created or joined in 2022 and 2023 are for fake FRs by okt. So you can take those FRs with a pinch of salt especially if their rep points are low like less than 100.

However, I also noticed some of those created in 2014 are the same too.

One other method that was mentioned was to check the past posts of those commenting, if it is mostly supporting the same or affiliate stables, they must be OKTs. They usually have limited number of post too, <100.

Hope this helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1981 View Post
I think many experienced bros in SBF are actively avoiding the stables with many fake FRs. For example I have blacklisted a few stables so it's much easier for me to shortlist which ladies I want to visit this week, it has decreased the chances of hitting landmines at least 80% for me.

And the girls know that if they go to certain stables their business will not be as good, so they switch to stables with good reputation for posting actual services and pics.
It is worth noting that some stables actually ask some cheongsters to give good FR in order to get a slight discount, like $10 or so, in their next sexsion.

While their FR may not be fake, they might not write truthfully even if the sexsion is not good due to the offer.

Last edited by snrlee; 19-07-2023 at 01:42 PM.
Old 17-07-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
AoShinobi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read a few good reviews and decided to try Ammi from FlirtyGirls.

Looks: 7.5/10 she is pretty and speaks a little Japanese. Looks better than pics IMO.

Body: 7/10 she has a thick ass which is a plus, otherwise her body is normal.

French: 8/10 had to initiate as she seems shy at first. Once start, last till the end.

Pussy: 8.5/10 she is easily wet and shaved, no smell.

Bbbj: 8.5/10 started with licking my nipples and slowly going down to my penis head. Her bbbj feels damn good and is gentle type, alternate between nipple play and blowing and will keep blowing till you stop it.

Fj: 8.5/10 started in cowgirl and she can grind for a long time. Her moan was loud and not over exaggerated. Switched a few positions and the best is doggy, fucked her deep and hard with her thick ass bouncing off me. Finished off in missionary and COB satisfied

Massage: 8/10 she is good and is certified masseur, my body is relaxed after the session of hard work

Gfe: 8.5/10 she can hold a conversation with a dick in hand
Old 17-07-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
stancerman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=948642

FR for Mimi from Lust365

Booked her abit last minute so thanks to bro lust for arranging things quickly, rly patient person 👍🏻

Looks: 9/10 (quite similar to photo)
Body: 9/10 (slim)
Boobs:8/10 not for boobs lover, but its ok for me
FJ: 10/10 really tight....feels damn shiok, came pretty fast for 1st shot (not sure if good or bad thing...lol) really good audio, might have made her cum, not sure, was afraid people might hear....haha
Frenching: no rejection
GFE: 10/10 really got the gfe feel, for me after 1st shot she came to cuddle pretty good
RTF: maybe when she returns.
Old 17-07-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Bella
Platinium

She is good
1st blood 90 min
FR coming soon

Highlights

Body similar to Jane of Club Friday, but she shorter

Very Horny this morning
(but take note she only reach airport 3 am so she might be a bit tired.)

Very pleasent to talk to, have that very cute laugh

shaven smooth pussy

fair just 1 level less fair than Jane
Does she also offer the same 'special service' like CF Jane?

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 17-07-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
heard from reliable source honey from one siam has landed...38ee boobs..anyone secured first two slots?thanks
Can see you’re a boob lover. Can go check out returnee BB- royal. Her headlight is no joke bro.
Old 17-07-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Acrosolve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post
Had <<smile>> from flirtygirls

Last night was a great moment with this new lady

Looks 9/10 was cheerful and damn playful too

Body 8.5/10 nice boobs and her ass was quite thick too

French 9/10 we started since when she was showering for me

Pussy 9/10 very tight and she loves to be paint and we played 69 too

Bbbj 8.5/10 she started off slow with licking of my mushroom head till suddenly went down deep and really up down fast n furious making me nearly shot all my armies without fucking

Fj 9/10 can was a rider and her stamina is good , her moan was loud and she loves it deep , doggy her while i grab both her arms so that I can fuck her deeper and harder making her moan even louder which really makes my ego up ...once I cumming took off the rubber and shot all on her white ass and some on her pussy making it a messy scene

Massage 8/10 will offer u some great massage too..not piano type

Gfe 8.5/10 will cuddle thru out the whole session

Her body is damn good too , not only she can take heavy fucking lol
Old 17-07-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mzlapq2947 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR Cat 99babe

She looks like 19! Slim, petite, natural young B tits with teeny nips.

Service 100/10.

From moment enter door already standing action start in front of dressing table, mirror and all. Still in clothes. Pull down top for boobs play. Open my zip then bj attack. Ball, shaft, dt, mouthf*. Pull up bottom, bend over, bring my 2ic to thrust and moan.

On the bed, more action. Up, down, front, back. She gave her best in every position.

Tipped her 30% !

Super experience. Highly recommend.
Old 17-07-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kimmyloo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Bibi from Lust365

Looks: ooks like senior year uni gal.. plus point for me
Body: Slim
Boobs: Size B, as advertised.
Shower: SOP
BBJ: 8/10, can be improved, lots of licking and sucking.
FJ: She's really tight, good response. We were both really sweaty after the bonk.

GFE: I won't say GFE, she was more of a casual friend. She spoke basic English, so we just try to talk about random topics, mostly travel stuff. No awkward silence that's for sure.
Others: As I was pretty much gone after 1st shot, but she's also service oriented.
RTF: Yes as I'm sure she won't disappoint me ..
Old 17-07-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

2 quick FRs

Cassie from emman
Sweet looking girl, shoulder length hair.
Highlight is her petite body type (my type) slim and taut with lanky legs. Very nice bubble butt for squeezing too. Very smooth complexion and Thai Chinese fair complexion.
Boobs is the teenage type, natural and firm, with very light colour nipples. To me this is also another highlight of her body. Not for big boob lovers though, but definitely for syt body type lovers.
Bbbj is normal type nothing to shout for.
Allowed painting and she was quite wet from it.
Used lube for fj, but she still has her own natural lubes to top them up. No complains for long session and changing positions.
Very sweet voice though pity she doesn't moan much, more of natural type of soft moans.

Poppy from LF
looks abit milfy, but close to photos.
Also great looking body, Thai Chinese fair, very similar type to Cassie but a little more to the big boned. I mean comparatively to Cassie, she's not big size at all.
Boobs in this case is a very sizable B to C. She kept commenting other girls enhanced until very big but i told her natural like hers is very good already. I think big enough for tit fck but alas I forgot to try.
Painting allowed though she showed a little bit of resistance at first. Also wet from painting.
Bbbj is also normal type. She was a little too fast at first (also during cleaning my LJ) but I tried to tell her to slow down and sabaai sabaai
Fj is good but sometimes she will pause and ask what I want to do next, abit break off my flow but luckily oogling at her hot body makes up for it. She still gets into the mood while fucking, but only moments of changing positions she did what I mention. No complains for changing positions though.
More like a quick and hot fck with hot body lady and nothing extraordinary.

Humble frs for the 2 lady with very similar service type and body type. Poppy for sexy body hot fucking package and Cassie for syt body with a tad more gfe.
Old 17-07-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 2
Loveracer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveracer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Smile from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=948865&highlight=

Just ended my session with Smile. She is indeed more pretty then photo posted, and she is a nice character lady that bring me laughter and joy. Smile fairer then normal Thai, look more like Chinese, if met her in club, confirm I will try my best to woo her and make her be my gf. She knows her job very well very hardworking and willing to serve me like a king. Able to blow my tools handsfree and Deepthroat occasionally, no teeth feel. Rest for awhile we cuddle and french for quite long, her naughty hand keep fondling my tools and tell me she want more. Her already buey tahan. Gave me a blow till my tools marikita again and she ride on me well and she real great stamina switch position to missionary I pump her deep and she moan damn loud till I nearly cover her mouth. Shot out handsomely!!!! Power!

Looks- 9/10 real SYT
Body- 9/10 slim
Boobs- 8/10
Bbbj- 9/10
Fj- 9/10

Overall solid! Rtf material confirm!
Old 17-07-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleIneed View Post
Legit Promo from Galaxyxscorts, thanks OKT for the offer.

Lady: Mimi ( sweet milf- looking)
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=948811&highlight=

Book a slot and okt guide me well to her doorstep, gave a knock and within a min she open the door.

She was wearing her sexy nightie, revealing her cleavage, as I look down her smooth skin down till her leg. Make my rod stand up high straight! Undress for me and bring me to the bathroom. Gave me a warm heat shower and scrubbing my back and front. She look at my rod and gave me a smile,
She squad down and gave me a blowjob. She scored here!! Her mouth was warm that my rod feel so comfy and I unloaded in her mouth, slow and deep motion, she lick my whole lower part with patience and handfree. And I know she shallow some of my cum and she very willing to do it! Solid! Carry on cleaning and dry me up and we proceed to her bed area.

Bed area she told me to lied down back facing her, and she put in some lotion and gave me a power massage that I doze off for roughly 20min, she wake me and auto gave me a blowjob and I'm looking eye contact at her ! Awesome man! Caps on and we had missionary, she hug me tightly and her both leg hugging my waist, I pump her deep and long her moan was loud till my cum shot out! Power!

Damn solid! Sibei SONG!

This promo is really worth and I'm really satisfied, brothers that met her please let her serve you will know what I mean👍

nice FR bro up u for sharing live pic
Old 17-07-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Peach (T21):

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=948933

Am a sucker for slim and fit SYTs, so immediately texted OKT to book her. Location is convenient for drivers and near bus stops plus walking distance from MRT.

Peach is a legit SYT with a nice figure. She's also low mileage and green. Guide her along if u want to. She speaks almost perfect English (rarity in D1 lol) and is a natural chatterbox but tends not to mince her words.

Could see her be a gem in the making (crazy number of bookings she has today). Hopefully she doesn't burn out too soon.

YMMV and happy bonking.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-07-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bluebollz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Wawa
Stable: Lust365

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.ph...highlight=wawa

I wanna make this FR short and sweet just to add up to what other bros wrote about her.

Wawa is definitely a solid woman who not only satisfied my itch for my sexy pleasures as a man. She also provided me good Gfe, she gave me the attention I ever longed for from woman, i felt liked and taken good care off. Felt the connection. It will be a challenge for nxt lady to beat her.

Thanks to bro OKT for the quality service and woman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1