The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 25-03-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic Without Her Knowing It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post

Wife stood next to me while I am lying on my bean bag....took a pic of her upskirt.
Sorry if guys here don't like my wife's big ass....����
No sorries, Bro Baileys! Sharing is caring!

Thank you for the nice pic. You are a lucky man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiLight View Post
https://we.tl/t-hsvEqQLeIV

found an old video. took her virginity in a hotel during staycay n yrs ago
Wow, Bro TsukiLight! Can hear her moaning in pleasure! You caught a gem bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Some old stayca pics. We senior citizens oledi.
Senior citizens? Are you sure, Bro spurtz? Looks young to me. Like one of the bros said 30-ish. Congrats!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 25-03-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

We are mid 40s oledi. Both kids going to sec sch the next 2 yrs. With them around hard to be as active as last times, have to throw them to my sil just to have our own time sometimes which my wife sis rotate to do also. Heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
wow tks for sharing!
Her figure/butt and Boobs do not look like senior.
Look more like 30s to me!
Old 26-03-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We are mid 40s oledi. Both kids going to sec sch the next 2 yrs. With them around hard to be as active as last times, have to throw them to my sil just to have our own time sometimes which my wife sis rotate to do also. Heh.
yr wife is hot, invite you to the thread ''ordinary wife/ girl friend''
Old 26-03-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Thanks, u guys are way hotter, I would say her plus is her slim legs else we all aging liao 🤣 with tummy n love handles . Hopefully we get to see my bros share of coz still sensoring the necessary la.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
yr wife is hot, invite you to the thread ''ordinary wife/ girl friend''
Old 26-03-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some old stayca pics. We senior citizens oledi.
Would love to savour this MILF..
Old 26-03-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks, u guys are way hotter, I would say her plus is her slim legs else we all aging liao 🤣 with tummy n love handles . Hopefully we get to see my bros share of coz still sensoring the necessary la.
She looks great for her age, plus is hairless down there is a BIG bonus for us! Her 2 peaks look very squeezable. Does she likes to be squeeze on her boobs?
Old 26-03-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

Quote:
solid body and nice bald pussy
Old 26-03-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
raindropsinsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraindropsinsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi friends! My humble contribution to this awesome thread. Have always had this kink to show/share 29 year old wifey.

Keen to see more?

P.S > Tribute pics (cum on her pics) will be rewarded.

Old 26-03-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
can see she put in effort to maintain her figure
Old 26-03-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindropsinsg View Post
Hi friends! My humble contribution to this awesome thread. Have always had this kink to show/share 29 year old wifey.

Keen to see more?

P.S > Tribute pics (cum on her pics) will be rewarded.

Yummy pink nipples!
Old 26-03-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good quality milf body!
Old 26-03-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 5
SB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of light

Some old snapshot of wifey

Old 26-03-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:

What a beautiful body & the clean shaved. I am willing to serve her anytime.
Old 26-03-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 5
SB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of light

One more pic for the weekend

Old 26-03-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Nice one !
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB69 View Post
One more pic for the weekend

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1