The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 06-08-2004, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by getwetman
Just want to warn all bros to be careful with the 'mamasans' or 'papasans' on the streets. I had a bad experience once....

A mamasan stopped me along the street. Showed me a few girls who pop out of a car in a carpark behind an office building. All were cute. Selected one and took her back to hotel. Bloody hell!! She did not allow me to lick her tits or finger her pussy, just straight FJ. Some more, wanted to smoke cig. when I said haven't F*** yet, want to smoke already. Worst, paid mamasa for her for one whole night for 600RMB. Scolded the bitch and asked her to f*** off. She had the cheek to ask me for taxi money. Told her that I will find the mamasan and complain. She frightened and left quietly.

Advice to book girl for one shot. If good and want to carry on, then ask for whole night. Also, always get hold of mamasan's mobile, so can negotiate for whole night if interested.

Thank goodness, that same night was so fedup went to bar for a beer. Met a great looking gal and screwed her the whole night. Man!! She came at least 6 times. The next morning, she said that I could pay her whatever amount I felt was right. Gave her 800RMB.

From now on, going to bar and chat with girl first to find out worthwhile or not. These street pimps are screwing our money left right and center.
I was at outside Sheraton Great Wall and the mamasan was professional. Brought me to a car where a few girls were and I chose a pretty one. The deal is 400RMB but paid mamasan 200RMB and told her if service not good will not pay the rest. Turn out the service was good and tip the gal 50RMB. Got her number as well.

Anyone in Beijing now or have good and pretty gal hp no. to share ?
Old 06-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by getwetman
Just want to warn all bros to be careful with the 'mamasans' or 'papasans' on the streets. I had a bad experience once....

A mamasan stopped me along the street. Showed me a few girls who pop out of a car in a carpark behind an office building. All were cute. Selected one and took her back to hotel. Bloody hell!! She did not allow me to lick her tits or finger her pussy, just straight FJ. Some more, wanted to smoke cig. when I said haven't F*** yet, want to smoke already. Worst, paid mamasa for her for one whole night for 600RMB. Scolded the bitch and asked her to f*** off. She had the cheek to ask me for taxi money. Told her that I will find the mamasan and complain. She frightened and left quietly.

Advice to book girl for one shot. If good and want to carry on, then ask for whole night. Also, always get hold of mamasan's mobile, so can negotiate for whole night if interested.

Thank goodness, that same night was so fedup went to bar for a beer. Met a great looking gal and screwed her the whole night. Man!! She came at least 6 times. The next morning, she said that I could pay her whatever amount I felt was right. Gave her 800RMB.

From now on, going to bar and chat with girl first to find out worthwhile or not. These street pimps are screwing our money left right and center.
For the mamasan case, to be fair I think it's a case of bad choice and poor luck. I 'm sure you would agreed that not all the gals in these OKT stable are like the one you picked. I think there are also many others who got good fun
with OKTs like bro Seeknewss.

However, to minimise such unfortunate incidents we all should take some "appropriate measures" :

1) Do not commit on O/N till the gals are proven after a short time.
2) Pay up only half...nego to pay the other half only if the gal meet satisfactory standard.
3) Get the mama hp and make her commit on the basis service like BJ, various position etc offered ....(don't be shy to talk about it). She may not know what you want. To many Chinese a fj is a fj.
4) Give her/him the impression that yoou're not a one-time tourist but on regular business visits to BJ ....These OKTs too knew the importance of regular and long term customer.
5)There are choices available, so pls be specific by telling the OKT what you wanted. They would try to meet our needs.
6)Provide an incentive. We S'porean are not use to give tips. But for this trade, i think tips will do wonder. I normally will tell the gals that I want to have good fun tonight. If you can fulfil my wish that I will know what to do for her.

Just sharing my thoughts....

Have Fun.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:39 PM
Samster

seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
For the mamasan case, to be fair I think it's a case of bad choice and poor luck. I 'm sure you would agreed that not all the gals in these OKT stable are like the one you picked. I think there are also many others who got good fun
with OKTs like bro Seeknewss.

However, to minimise such unfortunate incidents we all should take some "appropriate measures" :

1) Do not commit on O/N till the gals are proven after a short time.
2) Pay up only half...nego to pay the other half only if the gal meet satisfactory standard.
3) Get the mama hp and make her commit on the basis service like BJ, various position etc offered ....(don't be shy to talk about it). She may not know what you want. To many Chinese a fj is a fj.
4) Give her/him the impression that yoou're not a one-time tourist but on regular business visits to BJ ....These OKTs too knew the importance of regular and long term customer.
5)There are choices available, so pls be specific by telling the OKT what you wanted. They would try to meet our needs.
6)Provide an incentive. We S'porean are not use to give tips. But for this trade, i think tips will do wonder. I normally will tell the gals that I want to have good fun tonight. If you can fulfil my wish that I will know what to do for her.

Just sharing my thoughts....

Have Fun.
Agreed with bro Sinoview on the tips. BJ is a place to get as cheap as 400RMB or as ex 3000RMB a shot. The ex gal works in Passion and phew! she is like a 9/10 model and drive her own card. She has lived in the US before and certainly maintain a high live style. The cheap gal works on the street but can be pretty 8/10 if you're lucky. After getting their hp, it is easy to just call them to come to hotel room without going out to hunt for them.

Just sharing my thoughts...
Old 19-08-2004, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cch2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

followed bro EmperorKangXi and Ultraman88's reports and checked up on Wan He Yuan.

their directions were quite accurate. the joint is half way between Ma Dian and Bei Tai Ping (North Tai Ping) bridges, on the south side near the overhead bridge. u can also tell taxi drivers that it is near Shuang Xiu Gong Yuan (Shuang Xiu Park). It is 50m inside the street, very obvious with big sign board.

details were just like what they said. found that the place is quite bright and clean. not like some of these dingy and dark places. the xiao di told me that the place is undergoing renovations. so facilities will be even better.

tried No.10 for the European massage and HJ for RMB298. when No. 10 came, I felt she was not quite pretty but paiseh to change since I asked for her. but it turns out her HJ was very good. drove me nuts and came in record time! she was quite shy so I didn't rabba too much.

will return and try out other MMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor KangXi
Bro Ultraman88,

Good report. I can vouch for our adventure. Bro KSLC must be damned tired last nite after his 2 shots!

This week wednesday let's gather for another round ! This time is the one near my office.

Oh, forgot to tell you yesterday, there is another one beside 2 bulidings beside my office. Went there last year in Oct. The prices are quite similar to the one we went to yesterday.

I will continue to keep my eyes open for more places to venture. Meantime, rest well, recuperate for our end week marathon in Shanghai!
Old 30-08-2004, 06:20 PM
Samster

went to Ying Hua KTV recently to entertain a local client (see previous posting on this KTV).

located in Ying Hua Bin Guan at Hui Xin Dong Jie, north of China-Japan Friendship Hospital. between North 3rd and 4th Ring Road. next to Hui Qiao Bin Guan.

the place was relatively quiet at 8pm on Saturday compared to week nights but became very busy after 9pm. the mamasans have to bring in reinforcements from other KTVs. shows that this joint is quite popular. MMs mainly from Northeast, with a few from Anhui, Sichuan, Shandong, Fujian and Suzhou. generally quite chiou, a few very busty girls avail for thsoe who like big boobs. the mamasan here quite honest, will show u their best girls in the first batch. not like some KTV, keep their best for last.

both of us end up picking the girls from the 1st batch we saw. the two girls (one from Northeast, one from Sichuan) was quite eager to make it a fun night for us. at my client's request, they did a strip tease, ended up stark naked. the sichuan girl was very "hiong", offered to give my friend a BJ or HJ, but he didn't take it up (maybe scared kena caught)

tips (usual RMB200 each) but I gave them RMB300 bcos they provided good service, make my client REALLY happy. RMB100 total for waiters.
RMB600 in room charges (2 of us so small bao jian only), plus all the beer u can drink.
heard from local fren who knows the mamasan quite well that ON charge is RMB800 (200 goes to mamasan). if u ar ka liao with mamasan then RMB600 can oredi.
mamasans: doudou & wang xiaomei (mei: as in Mei Hua)

Last edited by cch2001; 30-08-2004 at 06:22 PM. Reason: typos
Old 14-09-2004, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys...hgoing there in october. Could someone give me a quick guide in to the Beijing nightlife...

When i read the messages here..it seems it's very expensive and pretty inexxcessible to me...
Old 14-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt
Hi guys...hgoing there in october. Could someone give me a quick guide in to the Beijing nightlife...

When i read the messages here..it seems it's very expensive and pretty inexxcessible to me...
Don't go to any KTV ALONE! Go with someone experienced in KTV scene. For free and easy, go to Hard Rock Cafe around 10.30pm onwards. You can do your "fishing" there or the gals will "fish" you out !
Old 15-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
trax222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss
Don't go to any KTV ALONE! Go with someone experienced in KTV scene. For free and easy, go to Hard Rock Cafe around 10.30pm onwards. You can do your "fishing" there or the gals will "fish" you out !
The other alternative is to go to Hard Rock Cafe, walk across the road (Dong San Huan Lu) and start walking towards the Embassy zone. Plenty of SW along the roadside available for tabao. Some are quite chio too. 200 RMB ST and 400 RMB ON if I remember correctly. Don't forget to bargain, prices might start higher.
Old 15-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trax222
The other alternative is to go to Hard Rock Cafe, walk across the road (Dong San Huan Lu) and start walking towards the Embassy zone. Plenty of SW along the roadside available for tabao. Some are quite chio too. 200 RMB ST and 400 RMB ON if I remember correctly. Don't forget to bargain, prices might start higher.
The drive in road from the main road into Sheraton Great Wall hotel (next to Hard Rock Cafe) has OKT that will approach you for 300-400RMB service. They will bring several gals for your viewing either in their parked car or some area of the car park. If lucky, you can get very pretty and sweet gals.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xiaodingdang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Roaming in WangFuJin will definitely make you target of many Mamasans along the way. I mean the streets. One which I have tried is towards the end of WangFuJin, just outside an old english church. This mamasan is rather tall and her name is MengYu. Let her know your preference and she will get the girls to come to you so that you could take your pick.

Price is around $500RMB but the second time round, we manage to bargain down to $400RBM. FYI, the girl that is servicing you will get $100RMB (Yup. Not a lot). And the Mamasans (usually working in pair) will get the rest.

Will provide more updates (Have good and bad experience) in the next reply!
Old 04-10-2004, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Ascott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All Bros,

Will be in BJ for next week putting up at Crown Plaza Hotel. Any reasonable Sauna or HC in that area?
Being to one outside the city called - Shun Tak or Shun Fung...? It is a building of its own with a very good Cantonese restaurant at the ground floor. Owned by a Shun Tak guy and it has a sauna at the upper floor.
I lost the namecard therefore asking any bro. out there who has been to this place.

Bro. Putongren, are you in BJ?

Thanks!

Ascott
Old 05-10-2004, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascott
All Bros,

Will be in BJ for next week putting up at Crown Plaza Hotel. Any reasonable Sauna or HC in that area?
Being to one outside the city called - Shun Tak or Shun Fung...? It is a building of its own with a very good Cantonese restaurant at the ground floor. Owned by a Shun Tak guy and it has a sauna at the upper floor.
I lost the namecard therefore asking any bro. out there who has been to this place.

Bro. Putongren, are you in BJ?

Thanks!

Ascott
Hi Bro Ascott,

Just came back from Shanghai not long ago, and am now in Singapore. The restaurant you mentioned is called Shun Fung (Smooth Wing), and I think it is in Chaoyang District. In fact, there is a small lane at the left side of the buiding (if you are facing the building), walk in, and you will see a KTV. Not bad, and you can raba raba in the room.

Have Fun!

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 05-10-2004, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
babylon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa .. the poor gal gets so little. Could we like arrange a private session with the girl direct instead and give her RMB300 or something?
Old 05-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xiaodingdang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. You will need the number of the girls. Well, usually, the girls will give you their name cards after their first session with you. In this case, you will than be able to call her direct and make your private arrangement. Well, if you find one that you like, than this is great.

However, like what all seasoned bros would say.. F & F (Fuck and Forget). Some girls are really young, pretty and extremely eager to please. So remember, dun fall into the love trap. They will "gou gou" finger with you, ask you to call them tomorrow. It happened to me. Eager to fulfill my promise, I did call her back and I had her company for the next 2 nights without any payment. Well, to cut a long story short, I FELL into the love trap. And it took some time to sever all ties.. and it is rather emotional taxing.

Ok. Sorry for the "lor soh". Enjoy yourself!
Old 11-10-2004, 05:45 PM
Samster

had a fun night out with bro dream88sg last night. brought him to Dong Fang Hotel (near Hu Fang Bridge) after dinner at a Sichuan restaurant.

called my usual girl ahead for a booking and turns out that she reserved a huge room for us. the mamasan had SMSed me the day b4 saying that there was a new batch of MMs. bro dream88sg choose a girl (from Hunan or Hubei, I think) pretty quickly. I was zonked out after drinking too much beer too fast. but I think bro dream88sg had a fun time with his girl in their corner. they even went out for a quick supper.

originally we had a date with some MMs from another KTV joint (at SuJiang Jinyuan Hotel) for some partying at BANANA disco. Had to call them to postpone since I was dead tired and bro dream88sg had meetings the next day. turns out that the MMs were also tied up with bookings.

this brings me to a funny story at this joint at SuJiang Jinyuan Hotel(next to Shenzhen Hotel). I was there the other night with a client. After some heavy drinking everyone was high. The party turned into a rave session when they played dance tracks on the KTV. The girls was impressed that I can dance (from my old days of cheonging Zouk). They even invited me to go to BANANA with them. Pretty soon I was dirty dancing with the two girls sandwiching me. Everyone was so high that I nearly kena ravished by the mamasan (quite chio!) and another girl. The mamasan nearly suffocated me with her boobs (quite nice ones) and the MM was warming up my didi (mari kita and sedia!).

we might have another outing later this week with bro dream88sg and any other bros still in BJ. can PM me or dream88sg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch2001
arranged to meet up with bro dream88sg oredi. I think bro smileyface is also in BJ.

I know a few KTVs ranging from basic to above average standards. will be happy can show the bros these joints if interested. I don usu go alone, only for "work purposes" with clients. these joints were introduced by locals, so far quite OK and safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1