The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 12-04-2005, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
colourwolfy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Where do girls in Beijing like to frequent?

http://www.week9.com/article/10/2004...206113118.html

I haven't been there, but will definitely check them out.

Colourwolfy
Old 12-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
WhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
Dear Bros of BJ (beijing lah not bj, bj in BJ expensive !!),

Firstly, I would like to apologise for not replying some of the new bros PM, I am quite busy recently on my new appointment and relocation. I am now in SH, and will be part of the SH gang soon ...

no address and phone nos. and not recommended, but if still got bros really die die want to try, PM me and see how it goes ...

one more FR on this trip ... will post if got time ...

Knn... Bro... you really damn eh sai hor? hahahaha... Anyway, I'm heading to BJ tmw with another guy from SH.... Any recommendations? Hehehe...
Old 13-04-2005, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Hi fellow samsters.. thanks for all the advice

However, change in company plans... now staying at China World Hotel.
Understand that Banana Club is near there..

Would appreciate if anyone could give brief topo brief of area. Am intending to go to Banana Club, Hollywood, Maggies, Passions and Poly Plaza.
Are there direct MRT lines to these places eg Passions and Poly?
Understand that Banana, Maggies and Hollywood may be within walking distance.

Any new sitreps on these places? Thanks guys in advance
Old 15-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 20
greaseant8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros!!

I check out the website and found out quite a bit.. (thanks!).
But would really prefer to go with some more experience bros. I kinda shy lah... a bit blur also...

So anyone wanna go chiong on 19th Apr, Tuesday, PM me...

Old 17-04-2005, 03:18 AM
CONsultant

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Just arrive here today (Sat) and i am already disappointed. Went to HRC, and there was some concert going on. Whole place was brightly lit till 11pm. Thats when the gals starts streaming in. For some reason, the place is pretty quiet tonite, and the gal quality is pretty bad too. Like most people say, the place is full of ang moh.

Took a cap to check out passion in sheraton great wall, and realise it is actually next door!!! To make things worse, passion in sheraton great wall is close for renovation. End up going Banana instead.

Banana is really packed, and reminded me of Zouk. Lots of pretty gals there, but like most bro said, full of local. Most of those gals have already paired up with guys by then, and being alone, i was afraid of chatting some gal up to realise the guy is actually in the club. Sigh.. very bad nite.

If any bro wants to go and have fun, PM me. Will be here till 24 april
Old 22-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
luvgangsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONsultant
Took a cap to check out passion in sheraton great wall, and realise it is actually next door!!! To make things worse, passion in sheraton great wall is close for renovation. End up going Banana instead.
Yup Passion will be closed for 3 months of renovations. Too bad.
Old 22-04-2005, 07:49 PM
CONsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvgangsta
Yup Passion will be closed for 3 months of renovations. Too bad.
Went to banana again on tuesday with bro greaseant8. Also visited "pub" street in san li tun and Suzie Wong. Didn't fancy anything at all unfortunately. Then yesterday, went to Maggie's and I must say I am totally disappointed with Beijing so far. The prettiest gals are those in Banana, but they were all booked, and so far, in all the joints I mentioned, not once did any FL approached me. Am I too ugly???

Anyway, tonite's my last nite here. If any bro wants to join me, PM me for my HP no. Will be going to Vic's, Mix, Babyface and Angel's probably.
Old 23-04-2005, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

To the bros,

I've not been to Beijing in years, last time I went there I was about 15, and even then already kena prepositioned by some of the char bo. Maybe heard me speak in English.

This has been confirmed by some of the gals I've befriended here in England, who have come over from China to "marry" the local angmos. If you can speak english and hang out near the university during lunch or whenever, or go to the clubs and tcss with the char bo in english, they'll stick to you.

I've never confirmed this, though I've seen first hand how the PRC gals here worship the westerners and also back home how the SG gals open their pussies up to ang mos, I'm very inclined to try this approach.

The bros that are in China might wanna try this approach and see how the results are...

Who Shags Wins
Old 23-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
drizzling00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
To the bros,

I've not been to Beijing in years, last time I went there I was about 15, and even then already kena prepositioned by some of the char bo. Maybe heard me speak in English.

This has been confirmed by some of the gals I've befriended here in England, who have come over from China to "marry" the local angmos. If you can speak english and hang out near the university during lunch or whenever, or go to the clubs and tcss with the char bo in english, they'll stick to you.

I've never confirmed this, though I've seen first hand how the PRC gals here worship the westerners and also back home how the SG gals open their pussies up to ang mos, I'm very inclined to try this approach.

The bros that are in China might wanna try this approach and see how the results are...
I heard from a lot of people regarding what bro whitegals said. Generally, I understand tha Chinese gals prefer foreigners. An unofficial poll suggests that the order is as follows:
1. Americans (esp ABCs)
2. Europeans / British / Australians
3. Japanese (despite of lessons from history)
4. Hong Kongers
5. Taiwanese
6. Singaporeans / Malaysians / Indonesians

Yes, unfortunately Singaporeans appear to be last on the list of foreigners. But somehow most Chinese gals still don't like local Chinese men (apart from the "obedient" Shanghainese guys who can do all the household chores).

It'll be great if more brothers can verify my general observation.
Old 23-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
in all the joints I mentioned, not once did any FL approached me. Am I too ugly???
Whitequy is right about speaking English to ladies in China. A friend of mine like to bring out English books or magazines when he hang around in Coffee Beans. So troublesome but it works for him.
Old 23-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Then yesterday, went to Maggie's and I must say I am totally disappointed with Beijing so far..
If I were you, no prawn - fish also can what. Time is not on your side to look for a good feast, simple meal will do also. I was there recently and left 3 hours to catch up with my fright, so I just got a cab and asked him to bring me to a MP and he did. I don't have much choice but what I needed was a local dish.
Old 24-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

see, this is what I like about english gals, or rather, white gals, it doesn't take long, so long as you make it clear to them your intention is to fuck them. If they're up for it, 10mins max is all they need to decide if they wanna do it wherever you are or take you home or go to yours.

I remember helping this gal look for some reference books once in the library late one night. I "accidentally" out my hand on her waist and then "accidentally rubbed her ass" when she didn't resist. 5 mins to get my dick in her pussy, in the library. shiok man, best quickie i ever had.

Who Shags Wins
Old 24-04-2005, 08:10 PM
CONsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzling00
I heard from a lot of people regarding what bro whitegals said. Generally, I understand tha Chinese gals prefer foreigners. An unofficial poll suggests that the order is as follows:
1. Americans (esp ABCs)
2. Europeans / British / Australians
3. Japanese (despite of lessons from history)
4. Hong Kongers
5. Taiwanese
6. Singaporeans / Malaysians / Indonesians

Yes, unfortunately Singaporeans appear to be last on the list of foreigners. But somehow most Chinese gals still don't like local Chinese men (apart from the "obedient" Shanghainese guys who can do all the household chores).

It'll be great if more brothers can verify my general observation.
How should I put it.... If you are alone, it is hard to demonstrate that you are category 1, 4, 5 or 6 as per your grouping. I do know that ABC are popular though...
Old 25-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Samster

Eh bros,

I see all this hype with regards to china babes, really so good meh? I guess one man's meat is really another man's poison eh? Don't say, you've never tried it, so dun talk.

I've banged a few PRC gals and a couple of Hongkees and a few Taiwanese and Malaysians. OK lah, but quite boring most of them, the one most exciting one was a PRC gal, exciting, just not in the sense of the sex, the sex was samey throughout, dress damn sexy and provocative, but in bed was a total amateur.

Exciting in the sense that when I got tired and wanted to dump her, she sent her 'boyfriends' after me. 4 of them and one CB had a flick knife on him, NB, lucky I know how to fight.

Mabbe I should write about all this in my thread, OK, when I sort out the chronological clock, all of a sudden come back, still a catching up on the past news.

I have this feeling that whenever a PRC gal slides up to me and starts massaging my crotch, she wants more than just sex, most of the time is money, which I don't have, or me to do something for her, which a lazy fucker like me will never get round to...

What I'm trying to say is, with the white gals, it is easy to fuck them without spending anything, and after you dump them, it is considered normal and you can still be friends and meet up for more sex whenever anyone of you desires.... Well, I dunno, maybe here the white char bo here more naive than the ones that are in SG. I just think PRC char bo damn too much trouble. The pussy is the same anyway, why waste more time?

Who Shags Wins
Old 02-05-2005, 05:15 PM
sporez69

Hi all,

I am in Beijing now. Will be there until 10th May. Anyone interested to hangout together, please PM me. Cheers.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1