The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Nowadays i stick to a few regular ones and rotate them around.

It takes time and effort to build a nice relationship and friendship with them. Treat them to simple meal, tabao for them, buy them drinks. It's a give and take thing. Those who appreciate it will continue, those who show attitude will stop getting.

Simply throwing money at them will not build anything solid, once money is gone relationship also gone.

I am talking about friendship here, as it is nice to have someone whom you are comfortable with while having a massage.
Old 25-04-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

The best way is actually to share your ML that has been treating you ‘special’. If other bros get same treatment, you will then know she is doing it (or more) to everyone and you are just a nobody

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 25-04-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4350 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I think once you cheong less, you usually won’t go back to the old lifestyle. The Covid19 pandemic has changed the way I spend.

(1) The excess money I have are invested hence generating more dividend to cheong
(2) Cheong less. Now 10-20% of what i used to do
(3) Also cut down on overseas holidays. Last time do 4 times a year. Now 1 time a year due to the crazy price

If you are in your 20s, invest first then cheong. The power of compounding very crucial
Wow, senior bro, u r so kind to reply & give gd , practical & actionable advice.

Despite what some people had been calling u, " ... “Big cannon fairy”. If I am really a fairy, I would turn your big cannon into a grain of rice. Haha!"

Now, I kena & got speeded up to be zapped -2. Will I be kicked out?
Old 25-04-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
The only way to prevent falling in love is to have multiple MLs to rotate around and become their regulars. Move on once you get bored and not let yourself be tied down to just only one
fall in love with all of them then jialat!... u know la... some people ear very soft and kkj very hard.. kc abit then up lorry liao....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
The best way is actually to share your ML that has been treating you ‘special’. If other bros get same treatment, you will then know she is doing it (or more) to everyone and you are just a nobody
Ah this one is gd advice... u ask ard then u knwo she also give everyone special treatment
Old 25-04-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Money can be made and should be, money can be invested and should. So should your time and skills in playing the long game.

Like what some bros have said, don't burn your cash up first if you are in your early stages of life.

I would suggest honing your skills which will last you a life time and hold back your cash.

Your skills in swooning the girls can be picked up in bars, clubs and od course ktvs and spas.

Take your time and find the gems, build a longer term relationship which opens many other doors. Some may even intro you to their friends and that's where such relationships take the compound effect.

Once you have these foundations laid, most of the time you find yourself thinking with the right head and walking away from getting chopped alot easier.
Old 25-04-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

I almost kena...this one ML tempted me to be her boyfriend, the way she talks and her voice sounds like those you hear from sexual ASMR, she’s like a siren luring a sailor to fell in love with her....but I decided not to do so and she became grumpy 😆
Old 25-04-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4350 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I think once you cheong less, you usually won’t go back to the old lifestyle. The Covid19 pandemic has changed the way I spend.

(1) The excess money I have are invested hence generating more dividend to cheong
(2) Cheong less. Now 10-20% of what i used to do
(3) Also cut down on overseas holidays. Last time do 4 times a year. Now 1 time a year due to the crazy price

If you are in your 20s, invest first then cheong. The power of compounding very crucial
Snr bro, as u hv been called a big cannon. Perhaps, u can use yr big cannon to shot me out of the pit of negativism tt I hv fallen into.
Old 26-04-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Wow, senior bro, u r so kind to reply & give gd , practical & actionable advice.

Despite what some people had been calling u, " ... “Big cannon fairy”. If I am really a fairy, I would turn your big cannon into a grain of rice. Haha!"

Now, I kena & got speeded up to be zapped -2. Will I be kicked out?
Mouth belongs to them. What we can do is just focus on our own goals. F care them la. End of the day, those with money and power call the shots.
Old 03-05-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

https://mothership.sg/2023/05/man-se...4cdhHiEai37Ni0

This is why when go out chiong, hand over money liao please think with the big head. Drink milk bring cow home never ends well.

Not all of us is a pimp, but dun be a simp.
Old 27-05-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
AlfieDiehard is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
Nowadays i stick to a few regular ones and rotate them around.

It takes time and effort to build a nice relationship and friendship with them. Treat them to simple meal, tabao for them, buy them drinks. It's a give and take thing. Those who appreciate it will continue, those who show attitude will stop getting.

Simply throwing money at them will not build anything solid, once money is gone relationship also gone.

I am talking about friendship here, as it is nice to have someone whom you are comfortable with while having a massage.
Wise senior Bro, would you kindly share good ML contacts with this newbie ? 😌
Old 27-05-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by toocool97 View Post
Need some bros to knock some senses into me. Been pretty closed to a ML since last yr... so like count down mbs tgt, even reuion dinner also jio her to dinner w my fam, cny jio her take ang bao, send her home everynight, off days go different tourist/local activities... this type of closeness... from once fortnight massage, become thrice weekly... recently like started to become distance... usally can keep talking throughout, now just akward silence, from 5g roaming to recent no roaming... guess this is game over liao, maybe she worried too attached to me n differs from why she come to sg in first place, maybe found some1 with deeper pockets, maybe should just stop all comms n see what will happen next... haha
The litmus test of whether a ml even really likes u is if she lets u piak for free. All the above nth special.

Last edited by roastedbird; 27-05-2023 at 08:36 PM.
Old 27-05-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Hi senior bros, if go HC first time and can french, zhut zhut & roam top + bottom for 2B1R (including entry) is it market rate? Thx bros

Last edited by ghostcow; 28-05-2023 at 02:13 AM.
Old 28-05-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi senior bros, if go HC first time and can french, zhut zhut & roam top + bottom for 2B1R (including entry) is it market rate? Thx bros
Quite good already... if u do like the ger, can go back more times to build rapport. If she is C cupper, pls share with me too.. thanks
Old 28-05-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Bro can share contact? Thanks!
Old 28-05-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Dci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
The litmus test of whether a ml even really likes u is if she lets u piak for free. All the above nth special.
Can't argue with that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1