The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleboy View Post
Fun place. I was there and pretended to be Korean, had a great time with some local Viets who were there looking for Korean guys. It's a very touristy area though I feel. The Korean restaurants aren't authentic. Sorry, I didn't do any ktv or massage in that area, I was going to if the civilians didn't work out but surprisingly I had fun with them and more later that night.
Whao, you actually feel touristy there… most of the time had to use google translate to get my message across even simple things. Good for you.
Old 14-12-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
isleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Whao, you actually feel touristy there… most of the time had to use google translate to get my message across even simple things. Good for you.
I met 2 locals there, one spoke/was learning Korean and the other spoke English. Between that and Mandarin, we managed to have good conversations and everything else. Went to the Cong Cafe there after lunch at a mediocre Korean bbq and did the touristy thing the rest of the afternoon. It was pretty fun for my friend who had never just randomly met up with locals and hung out. I met up with one later that night in my room. He didn't want to try.
Old 18-12-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 7
Grimetrix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrimetrix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any good tips tip share ? to pick up ladies
Old 18-12-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rlethrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where are the best night spots to pick up young girls?

Will be there from Xmas, so any recommendations for best parties on Xmas and New Year’s Eve appreciated as well
Old 27-12-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros going for new year countdown this weekend? PM me
Old 30-12-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold
Qn: How to engage FL to your hotel

Need advice
Qn:
1) How is the Wechat Nearby hit / scam ratio? safe to use or waste of time?

2) Other than Wechat people nearby or pick up girls at KTV, what other ways are there to get girls to your hotel (eg. websites) ?

3) Is there a speific place / club where legit FL hangout waiting for pickups like Thermae Cafe in BKK (and they are not scammers)?

Thanks in advance for your sharing.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.

Last edited by MaoSanWang; 30-12-2023 at 01:48 PM.
Old 30-12-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Rey85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRey85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
Need advice
Qn:
1) How is the Wechat Nearby hit / scam ratio? safe to use or waste of time?

2) Other than Wechat people nearby or pick up girls at KTV, what other ways are there to get girls to your hotel (eg. websites) ?

3) Is there a speific place / club where legit FL hangout waiting for pickups like Thermae Cafe in BKK (and they are not scammers)?

Thanks in advance for your sharing.
1) wechat scam rate is very high, and most of the time Pic is totally different to the girl shown up

2) if just quick shot, gaigu/gaito is easier, but got chance the girl looks different too, can try video call. But those girls usually speak viet only, want to get someone confirm can speak English or mandarin, can try rental gf, but higher cost like 9m per day
Old 30-12-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI I was in HCMC and I hit 3 gaito girls, all of them speak decent Mandarin which is insane, it seems like they all know some Mandarin for some reason. I asked them how did you learn they said from watching drama lol

I heard of rental gf and rate of 7.5 to 10m is the going rate in HCMC for almost a full day like 5pm to 7am or something, but I believe you need to go thru some agent.

Are there any such agents in Hanoi? may be interested in renting some university SYT for a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey85 View Post
1) wechat scam rate is very high, and most of the time Pic is totally different to the girl shown up

2) if just quick shot, gaigu/gaito is easier, but got chance the girl looks different too, can try video call. But those girls usually speak viet only, want to get someone confirm can speak English or mandarin, can try rental gf, but higher cost like 9m per day
Old 31-12-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
SraSoccer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSraSoccer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSraSoccer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

is hanoi better or hcmc ?
Old 31-12-2023, 03:44 AM
Samster

Question about STD testing:

I was in HCMC and if you google for diag dot vn they have locations all over HCMC and D1, it was the easiest STD tastings I ever done, no appointment necessary just walk into that D1 branch, and ask for the STD package (they have a binder with all the testing packages), basic panel with 13 tests costs 675k, full PCR+IGM+IGG costs 1.5m I believe, I was in and out in 20mins and staff speaks good English. Results can be checked online next day. simply amazing experience and totally recommended.

unfortunately they don't operate in Hanoi, I am just wondering where to go for STD testing? I don't want those expensive foreign owned shops with foreign doctors charging 3m, 4m, 5m to some simple tests, 675k is the cost in HCMC for 13 tests, and I want something similar in Hanoi.

Thanks in advance.
Old 31-12-2023, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
Question about STD testing:

I was in HCMC and if you google for diag dot vn they have locations all over HCMC and D1, it was the easiest STD tastings I ever done, no appointment necessary just walk into that D1 branch, and ask for the STD package (they have a binder with all the testing packages), basic panel with 13 tests costs 675k, full PCR+IGM+IGG costs 1.5m I believe, I was in and out in 20mins and staff speaks good English. Results can be checked online next day. simply amazing experience and totally recommended.

Thanks in advance.
Use this link for testing in hanoi...

https://labhouse.vn/thong-tin-suc-kh...i-e272362.html

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-12-2023, 05:56 AM
Samster

wow man thank you so much, I will take a look at the options.
Happy New Years!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Use this link for testing in hanoi...

https://labhouse.vn/thong-tin-suc-kh...i-e272362.html
Old 31-12-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Rey85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRey85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
FYI I was in HCMC and I hit 3 gaito girls, all of them speak decent Mandarin which is insane, it seems like they all know some Mandarin for some reason. I asked them how did you learn they said from watching drama lol

I heard of rental gf and rate of 7.5 to 10m is the going rate in HCMC for almost a full day like 5pm to 7am or something, but I believe you need to go thru some agent.

Are there any such agents in Hanoi? may be interested in renting some university SYT for a day.
You're lucky for gaito girls, I tried contact multiple of them but no luck for mandarin or English speaking 😂

Ya, rental gf cost is around that and need agent, my friends tried that and mostly in hcm, but they can fly the girl to Hanoi too, some bro even order girl to Malaysia.

Sometimes can get secret stashes like air stewardess
Old 02-01-2024, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 interested to party together or exchange infors? So far plans are

January 2024.. 9th overnight Hanoi

10th on bac ninh
11th on bac ninh

12th overnight doson
13th overnight hai Phong

14th depart haiphong to Hanoi.....

15th not sure to stay on or decide later.. Have friend going sapa/lao cai/cross border to China hekou

We went to strip ktv back in mid year the quoted 4m for 1 shot / 8m for ovn.... This is beside their sitting fee for ktv.. Can't remember what name of ktv but can check back..
Coming 9th January we will b going strip ktv also name Joker Ktv but expecting similar pricing

Last edited by feelzman; 02-01-2024 at 04:34 AM.
Old 02-01-2024, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro how u manage to contact gaito girls? I try copy their phone number paste to add new contact on zalo and usually 6/10 times failed... So want to ask usually how to contact them 1?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1