The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Words is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Can somebody please share Cheryl contact?
Old 10-01-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Been messaging MM for the past 2 days no reply nothing. Guess no luck with her or she is not taking in customers.
Old 10-01-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!

She is still taking customers. Could be that she is just very busy/ many customers. I usually try to book a day ahead now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Been messaging MM for the past 2 days no reply nothing. Guess no luck with her or she is not taking in customers.
Old 10-01-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Keep on trying bro. Weekend she might be busy.

Last edited by BedGuy; 10-01-2022 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10-01-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
She is still taking customers. Could be that she is just very busy/ many customers. I usually try to book a day ahead now.
Last time when MM was with Cheryl,  her business not so good. She was overshadowed by the squirt queen. She always seemed free when I go visit Cheryl. 

Now MM has gotten quite popular,  and I must say she deserves every bit of it. Her skills are top notch, her customer service is through the roof and she has endeavoured to slim down to delicious sexiness. Well done MM.
Old 10-01-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Last time when MM was with Cheryl,  her business not so good. She was overshadowed by the squirt queen. She always seemed free when I go visit Cheryl. 

Now MM has gotten quite popular,  and I must say she deserves every bit of it. Her skills are top notch, her customer service is through the roof and she has endeavoured to slim down to delicious sexiness. Well done MM.
Now MM,Cheryl and Mixue not in the same location, i can easily rotate the three of them. No need to feel paiseh anymore 😁.MM now very hot, need advanced booking. Power sia MM.
Old 10-01-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yea, I second this. MM is right up there with Cheryl in terms of service. Just that Cheryl has that little cute silly girl vibe that is rare in the market. But MM is the womanly sexy vixen type with top notch service

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 10-01-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
iomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There are MM, MX and Molly contact in the various threads but just cannot find Cheryl. Anyone can share? Thank you very much.
Old 10-01-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:

even went she w cheryl at purple line side i always book her as she more meaty and more slard than C
Old 10-01-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor125 View Post
not a problem for me. squirting is mix inside pee also, but it is not 100% pee to me. i guess technical is what you consider pee, if it comes from bladder you consider is pee then yes is pee. yes it comes from the bladder, they do research see the women empty bladder get filled up when she wants to squirt. i no complains all the same for me, squirting more exciting than just peeing

this is good video.
I am with you, i actually don't mind.
I find it exciting too

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 10-01-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Yea, I second this. MM is right up there with Cheryl in terms of service. Just that Cheryl has that little cute silly girl vibe that is rare in the market. But MM is the womanly sexy vixen type with top notch service
One word: 各有千秋.

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 11-01-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iomagic View Post
There are MM, MX and Molly contact in the various threads but just cannot find Cheryl. Anyone can share? Thank you very much.
Cheryl only does regulars now..... no point giving you her contact as she will not reply if you are not in her blackbook.
Old 11-01-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Cheryl only does regulars now..... no point giving you her contact as she will not reply if you are not in her blackbook.
YES! for new customer has to depend on luck. if you message her during her off peak hours, you may get a slot.
Old 11-01-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I believe so, that's what she told me recently. Regulars as in those she trusts.

Anyway, she and MM have been here for quite long.
Old 11-01-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Actually I have found that MM's oral technique is a little bit better. Make no mistake,  both are top of their craft, but MM seems to be able to go down on me just a little deeper. She's my fav now. Lol. Hope she doesn't rtc too soon because I only recently started seeing her. Already seen her twice in 5 days, hahaha

Cheryl also seems to hint of rtc-ing in her WC. She's pure sunshine. Always very happy, fun sessions. Agree , Cheryl's type of vibe is rare.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 11-01-2022 at 08:39 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1