The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
batangbesar is Cool - loads of Potential
Is BBBJ Safe ?(any risk of HIV infection?)

hi ,
i know it's stupid to ask this
first at all, is BBBJ mean Blow job without cap?
if this is the case, is it dangerous or risky?
will it cause HIV infection ?

compare to do FJ in raw
will BBBJ high risk getting HIV infection ?

pls advice.

thanks
Old 14-10-2009, 05:53 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is BBBJ Safe ?(any risk of HIV infection?)

1. yes.
2. you are still taking a risk.
3. if you are asking if HIV can be transmitted by bbbj.. though rare, but Yes.
4. risk is ignificantly lower than bonking raw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batangbesar View Post
1. first at all, is BBBJ mean Blow job without cap?
2. if this is the case, is it dangerous or risky?
3. will it cause HIV infection ?
4. compare to do FJ in raw will BBBJ high risk getting HIV infection ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
batangbesar is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
1. yes.
2. you are still taking a risk.
3. if you are asking if HIV can be transmitted by bbbj.. though rare, but Yes.
4. risk is ignificantly lower than bonking raw.
thanks bro for the prompt reply

your 1.Yes <-- does this refer to "Safe'? or Got rish of HIV Infection?

what if i buy a bottle of detol mouse rinse and ask the girl to rinse her mouth before proceed to BBBJ? make sense?
Old 14-10-2009, 06:07 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

1. the first yes was referring to YES BBBJ is blow job without cap.
BBBJ is not safe and there is a risk of getting HIV

2. no it doesn't and it is not going to help

Quote:

1. your 1.Yes <-- does this refer to "Safe'? or Got rish of HIV Infection?

2. what if i buy a bottle of detol mouse rinse and ask the girl to rinse her mouth before proceed to BBBJ? make sense?

Old 14-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Braddah, you need to understand that it is high risk. On a bell curve maybe like + or - 1 SD from the man. And the SD is very low. You like direct injection then go for it braddah. I think you are stupid.
Old 15-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
what if i buy a bottle of detol mouse rinse and ask the girl to rinse her mouth before proceed to BBBJ? make sense?
Do not believe this myth. This does NOT help to prevent the transmission of STDs or HIV.
Old 15-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It doesn't make sense because by the time she proceed to BBBJ you, the detol effect would have all been gone.

What will make sense is she hold a mouthful of detol in her mouth and BBBJ you with it. That surely whatever germs, bateria, etc will die in the detol in her mouth.

In fact, use listerine is even better, especially the original flovour which is much stronger.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 15-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi ,
i know it's stupid to ask this
first at all, is BBBJ mean Blow job without cap?
if this is the case, is it dangerous or risky?
will it cause HIV infection ?

compare to do FJ in raw
will BBBJ high risk getting HIV infection ?

pls advice.

thanks
First of all, BBBJ means Bare Back Blow Job which is to say, Blow Job without caps. Also BBBJ will not cause HIV infection. Only a girl with HIV will.

Next, Will you get HIV if a HIV+ girl BBBJ you?

In theory, the answer is Yes, if there are sores in her mouth. (For that matter, if she has sores in her mouth, and you have exposed wounds like cuts in your mouth, kissing with exchange of saliva will also cause infection.)

In practical, there isn't any cases of people getting HIV through BBBJ. That isn't to say there're no cases. It's only that those who got infected with HIV, not only did BBBJ but also sexual intercourse. So the findings is unable to say exactly whether HIV was through BBBJ or not.

As yet, it stands on theory.

As for comparison with doing FJ raw, it depends on who you are doing it with. If it's your own GF, it is unlikely unless your GF is also everybody else GF.

But if it's commercial sex, most FL/WL who don't have HIV will not let you do it raw cos they are afraid of getting HIV from you. Those will HIV will probably want to spread it to you so will allow you to do raw. Of course they will say they are HIV negative as who would be so stupid to tell you they are HIV+ and let you do raw. So you better use your big head instead of your small head.

My 2 cents worth.
Tee Vee
Old 15-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Don't understand what you trying to say.

Mouthwash, including listerine doesn't work. It does not prevent the you from getting STDs.
Old 15-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
Don't understand what you trying to say.

Mouthwash, including listerine doesn't work. It does not prevent the you from getting STDs.
What I'm trying to say is having a Listerine BBBJ... just like those hot & cold BBBJ. Which means a girl giving you BBBJ with Listerine in her mouth.

Unless you are saying STD survives in Listerine. If so, please link me to some scientific proof.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 15-10-2009, 02:46 PM

Antiseptic mouthwash/cream DOES NOT kill virus..
it is not antivirals...and it doesn't even kills all bacterias

Old 15-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Antiseptic mouthwash/cream DOES NOT kill virus..
it is not antivirals...and it doesn't even kills all bacterias
Actually, the post on mouth wash was just in jest. As those who use listerine will know, you can't hold it too long in your mouth as it "burns" and imagine what it will do to your dick.

But since AFA wants to come in, might as well play along lor. LOL!

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 15-10-2009, 08:08 PM

yea mate.. i am aware of that...
could tell from your 'grin' smiley..
but i was replying in general la..
that was why i didn't quote your post..

the post was for the benefit of all
you will be surprise that alot of people doesn't know the
difference btw antiseptic and antiviral

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
Actually, the post on mouth wash was just in jest.

Old 15-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
But if it's commercial sex, most FL/WL who don't have HIV will not let you do it raw cos they are afraid of getting HIV from you. Those will HIV will probably want to spread it to you so will allow you to do raw. Of course they will say they are HIV negative as who would be so stupid to tell you they are HIV+ and let you do raw. So you better use your big head instead of your small head.

My 2 cents worth.
Tee Vee
Not sure where you got the impression that people who are HIV negative will not let you do RAW because they are scared of getting HIV from you. It's more likely that they themselves are not aware of their current HIV status. And they're not interested in recieving any STIs from you.

And it's also incorrect to say that HIV+ will want to spread the virus to you. Some people who are living with HIV are actually pretty socially responsible people. And they are more afraid of getting STIs from you. Do remember that People living with HIV, have a compromised immune system, they are not necessarily cruel or vindictive people.

Last edited by AfA_hmor; 15-10-2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: to clarify
Old 16-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Braddah, if you like some mouth that was on someones dick one hour before and next hour on your's then braddah go for it. I think you are stupid to do without a cover.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1