The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbadboyx View Post
I think the newer generation are more open and not so much more conservative like in the 80~90s. Getting a bang is much more easier now
Easier only if you are blessed with Joal Ong fuckboy kind of looks. Either you are tall & handsome, or extremely rich.

Otherwise, dating have become far more challenging for the average guys these days. With dating apps & social media, women receive so much attention, validations & worshipping from simps these days that their expectations have gone up dramatically.

An average 6/10 plain jane will suddenly feel like she is a 8/10 Miss SG universe beauty the moment she creates a dating app profile and receive endless msgs from thirsty simps.

It's like 80% of the women are aiming for the top 20% elite men. If you are anything lesser, the women basically treats you like you're invisible.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 7
xbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Easier only if you are blessed with Joal Ong fuckboy kind of looks. Either you are tall & handsome, or extremely rich.

Otherwise, dating have become far more challenging for the average guys these days. With dating apps & social media, women receive so much attention, validations & worshipping from simps these days that their expectations have gone up dramatically.

An average 6/10 plain jane will suddenly feel like she is a 8/10 Miss SG universe beauty the moment she creates a dating app profile and receive endless msgs from thirsty simps.

It's like 80% of the women are aiming for the top 20% elite men. If you are anything lesser, the women basically treats you like you're invisible.
That’s also true but I think most female doesn’t really care for the 20% elite men. I have seen cases of adultry with normal people.

For bros who up me, please leave your nick or PM me. Thanks.
Old 14-01-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro at SA metup before with AnqiAngel , she looks hot n syt sexy

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 21-01-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robi22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbadboyx View Post
That’s also true but I think most female doesn’t really care for the 20% elite men. I have seen cases of adultry with normal people.
So true, adultery can happen at any level.
Old 21-01-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
robi22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Recently got the idea of trying out sugar dating. I downloaded the app and contacted a few potential sbs.

Quick post for now but will share more thoughts and experiences in a later post.

So how it works is you can tie down an arrangement for regular contact for a monthly allowance. This is in the range of 2 to 3k monthly. Alternatively, pay per meet. Usually in the region of 500 to 1k (1k with intimacy and 500 for emotional support). What do you think bros?
Have tried it a few times on different sites, and most have been pay per meet to start with, then move to allowance after a few meetings.

Most pay per meets where like yours, first meeting for dinner and talk, then later for intimacy if we liked each other. If no intimacy, then they just get dinner.
Old 22-01-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

I must be getting older than I thought. Messaged one of those sweeties on Twitter who said she was looking for a sugar daddy but she replied no meetups and I was like "huh, wtf?" Turns out sugar daddies are just ppl who subscribe for their nudes and give them new year ang bao for no bloody reason. Why the fuck would any idiot pay cold hard cash for some faceless nudes I have totally no idea. I told her to buzz me again when she's ready to meetup and get intimate and got blocked for all my troubles. Hahahahaha. One more new year, one year older. Too old to understand kids nowadays

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 22-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
I must be getting older than I thought. Messaged one of those sweeties on Twitter who said she was looking for a sugar daddy but she replied no meetups and I was like "huh, wtf?" Turns out sugar daddies are just ppl who subscribe for their nudes and give them new year ang bao for no bloody reason. Why the fuck would any idiot pay cold hard cash for some faceless nudes I have totally no idea. I told her to buzz me again when she's ready to meetup and get intimate and got blocked for all my troubles. Hahahahaha. One more new year, one year older. Too old to understand kids nowadays
Lol. I encountered one like this too. Maybe it's the same person. There are some girls who won't do intimacy but yet want to be paid sugar baby allowances. I can only say good luck to them.
Old 22-01-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!

There are lots of YouTube videos showing girls that sugar babies are getting paid thousands of dollars because some rich old man wants someone to talk to. But they always leave out the fact that after a while of being wined and dined, sexual favours are still expected after all. Some of the girls just convince themselves that they are falling in love with the man but actually they fell in love with the money and the lifestyle. Some will accept the fact and open up to more paid arrangements with sex while some will just continue pray that there is a sucker born every minute
Old 23-01-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
..... I can only say good luck to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
..... while some will just continue pray that there is a sucker born every minute
Well, I believe they do enjoy good luck since there are suckers born every minute. Just look at the billions of dollars gone into crypto (basically a high tech ponzi scheme), the success of Onlyfans (those girls don't even have to sell nudes), the millions lost to scams every year (why people believe that the police will ask them to take a picture of themselves being tied up I have absolutely no fucking idea), Kong Hee's devotees (donate money so my wife can do god's work by singing lousy pop songs that nobody wants to listen to), guys who follow instagram girls just to look at their half ball pics (thanks for for helping to attract sponsors so the "influencers'" boyfriends can enjoy free fucks in fancy hotels), and so on. Suckers ARE born every minute.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 23-01-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 11
turbinesrule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
This is what some older folks call "Want to have a cake and eat it too." Some of these younger females want to get doted (I am using this term very loosely) on, but do not want to put in any significant amount of effort. And I expect this trend to continue growing.
Old 23-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbinesrule View Post
This is what some older folks call "Want to have a cake and eat it too." Some of these younger females want to get doted (I am using this term very loosely) on, but do not want to put in any significant amount of effort. And I expect this trend to continue growing.
Carrot head simps spoil the market for everyone. I was shocked when I heard some OnlyFan models earn millions from the tips they get from simps.

Now more in expectation of even easier money.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Johnsonviona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is really hit and miss here. Few hits include a korean stewardess, a malaysian pre school teacher, malaysian music teacher, singaporean nurse. I had more success with those in their mid 20s. I think it is better to avoid the xmm type.
Old 06-03-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
You got your hits from sugarbook?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonviona View Post
It is really hit and miss here. Few hits include a korean stewardess, a malaysian pre school teacher, malaysian music teacher, singaporean nurse. I had more success with those in their mid 20s. I think it is better to avoid the xmm type.
Old 06-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Johnsonviona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. Willing to share more with like minded sd. Dm me.
Old 06-03-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
bigtitslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100% spitting facts bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1