The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
here...Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Just when we are debating and not sharing any useful stories...the VND had risen against SGD on the strength of USD...this is bad news...

The ruppiah, ringgit and baht are taking a beating...Vn ganhmen may have to de-value dong to be competitive...

anyone to confirm the exchange rate today should be around 16500...
Confirm, goldsmith at ben thanh offer 16530, exchange opposite Vincom centre offer 16500.
Old 22-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
thank you for reply...you did not reply "can you bring me there."..haha...
haha yeah, of course i can bring you there, just keep in mind the distance :] like you said, its an expensive taxi, or you have your own motorbike/car or hop on my motorbike.

and yeah, they are quite run down, but i'd say they are middle in the range. i've been to a lot worse. But i like the area because there are a few massage streets in the area = 10+ mp's within a very short distance, plenty of potential as i'm on the hunt for a fs joint. talked to a security guard at an mp once, he said no place dares to offer fs anymore.

anyone have any leads to fs i'd be happy to trade. i found a service in vietnamese that delivers the girls to your door for 1.2m to 2.4m per 60-90m (price depends on the quality of girl they say). quite expensive imo, but itd be my first :] will try and report soon.
Old 22-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Confirm, goldsmith at ben thanh offer 16530, exchange opposite Vincom centre offer 16500.
OMG...bad news happen...compared to last trip already lost 300k if you change 1k...that's enough to go for bbbj...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
19833891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I am staying at ben thahn market. Any massage parlour or any good tiu here? Walk until leg wanna break liao or starting massage prices is at 220k and above. Motoruncle bring me to one joint 600k for only short bbbj. Like waste money. Somemore charge me 600k. Sian... I already lost a heft some there got many rto choose from....

need some bros advice see from start but many joints too far or have alreaddy shut down.... therefore no choice got to teouble bros here...

tks guys...
Old 23-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post

3 Massage joints on KVC before AH1 in Thu Duc district, driving towards AH1 it will be on your left, big signs that say Massage Xong Hoi Sauna

HJ/BJ: all 3 places offer HJ/BJ, never had a STY that didn't offer

Damage: Standard 1x ticket for HJ, 2x ticket +/- 50k VND (or 200k to 300k depending on service) for BJ. This is my standard pricing scheme, and I don't budge from it. I've read from vietnamese sources this is how much they pay. Some girls will negotiate, some places forbid negotiating by the girls, up to the place, but i prefer the nonnegotiating places (who doesnt)

From now on all keep more detailed FR on places :].
I was in that area about 2-3 years ago..whent to one place was told the price was 150k..a large type establishment never went in..instead i went to the nearby smaller establishemnt, both these places abt 2-3 km from bx mien dong.
The place i went to was 100k for a private VIP room and yes it was rather run down...and then i got a bj which i tipped only 100k, at that time that was supposedly the going rate, also given the fact that i had to swap 4 girls which was something i had never had to do. The point was the gal wanst better than the shops in d7 so i didnt feel the need to pay more than 200k all in.
If the gals are now looks 7+ i can see the value in paying more, but given that i know places where u can get gals in 7+ looks giving a bbbj more central location wher ethe price is 100+200 or even 50+200...i cant see the point in going so far.

My own FR today is that i took fellow samster cimgong to the bbbj massage i recently posted..going in the gals were having a celebation for 7th month so the girls all availbale for inspection, bro cimgong chose a 18yr old looking gal...i was told he was happy with ehr service better than the girls at vien dong...but she did try to get 400k out of him..but i was quite insistant that he pay 200k..so she ended up getting 200k for the bbbj

the gals who i had been told were good 7 and 29 were unavailbale so i thought id try 33 the big titty gal.Yes she was big titty a c or even d cup...BUT she was also chubby and was rather unattractive prob a 5 on a good day.
Anyway massage was ok since she heavier, she was hard workinbg sucked on my balls and shaft and blew me for 15mins before i blew, she didnt let me touch her pussy but insisted i grab her tits quite forcefully...look not my choice but what the heck i need to experiment..over not bad def not a repeat unless u breast crazy..tipp 200k...all up 300k each of course which bro cimcong paid for.
thanks have fun
Old 23-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
i cant see the point in going so far.
I feel ya, d7 is high on my list, but i live on the other side of town, so khu van can is more central to me.

FYI places i recommend/mention are further out, not for typical bros unless you are the exploring and motorbiking type - want to explore the city with a mission. So for future reference lets not mention how far out the places i mention are ;]

With that being said, went out with local female friends today, and they ended up going home at 11PM - I was expecting to stay out late at the discotheques with them. so decided to pick a random direction and drive my motorbike exploring.

Ended up on a street called Nguyen Thi Dinh in District 2.

Roughly 6-7 hot tocs and 3-4 cafe om on that 1km stretch of road. Picked a hot toc, standard place, run down cubicle with dirty/smelly sheets. girl about 6/10 or 7/10 wipes me down with a wetnap, lifts her shirt, drops her pants, and bbbj. 200k.
Old 23-08-2013, 02:59 AM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
I feel ya, d7 is high on my list, but i live on the other side of town, so khu van can is more central to me.

FYI places i recommend/mention are further out, not for typical bros unless you are the exploring and motorbiking type - want to explore the city with a mission. So for future reference lets not mention how far out the places i mention are ;]

With that being said, went out with local female friends today, and they ended up going home at 11PM - I was expecting to stay out late at the discotheques with them. so decided to pick a random direction and drive my motorbike exploring.

Ended up on a street called Nguyen Thi Dinh in District 2.

Roughly 6-7 hot tocs and 3-4 cafe om on that 1km stretch of road. Picked a hot toc, standard place, run down cubicle with dirty/smelly sheets. girl about 6/10 or 7/10 wipes me down with a wetnap, lifts her shirt, drops her pants, and bbbj. 200k.
yeah been in that area as well generally d2 because its near an phu with all the foreigners all massage and dodgy things is more expensive...scout past to d9...and a ref go vap/binh tan bbbj cafe all are 100k, 6mths ago u could still find places for 80k.. there are still places for hot toc bbbj 150k, 200k is the standard...i went to a place where full sex was on offer for 200k as well but thats been closed down for nearly 1 year now
Old 23-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

In any case, for bro interested, 91 HBT is up and running. Went alone at 11, girls dont look quite interested in me. Were like all playing away with their iphone, especially one bettrr looking one. End up, just took a bottle of heineken for 40k and left.

Went to Acrypolyase and took a girl for LT for 2mil. Standard SOP, just sent her off.

Will appreciate if any bro drop a kind PM so i can source out a hot toc, nothing happening in D1 seriously. A local girl i met from Tagged told me it will cost 300k by taxis to go D7, so thinking if there is any action nearer D1.
Old 23-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
In any case, for bro interested, 91 HBT is up and running. Went alone at 11, girls dont look quite interested in me. Were like all playing away with their iphone, especially one bettrr looking one. End up, just took a bottle of heineken for 40k and left.

Went to Acrypolyase and took a girl for LT for 2mil. Standard SOP, just sent her off.

Will appreciate if any bro drop a kind PM so i can source out a hot toc, nothing happening in D1 seriously. A local girl i met from Tagged told me it will cost 300k by taxis to go D7, so thinking if there is any action nearer D1.
d7 also closed but take should be 300k there and back
most places will cost u 200k for taxi alone
Old 23-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19833891 View Post
Hi I am staying at ben thahn market. Any massage parlour or any good tiu here? Walk until leg wanna break liao or starting massage prices is at 220k and above. Motoruncle bring me to one joint 600k for only short bbbj. Like waste money. Somemore charge me 600k. Sian... I already lost a heft some there got many rto choose from....

need some bros advice see from start but many joints too far or have alreaddy shut down.... therefore no choice got to teouble bros here...

tks guys...
Hi bro,

I will be going there next week again as just back from HCM few days ago
. If you are looking for massage with special (HJ). You may wish to go to this place
"Rona Massage" 69 Huynh Thue Khang Street, Ward 1 HCM City. Tel: 3821 5377.
The damage around 600K for VIP room 2 hrs massage and tip usually will be about the same as the ticket price 600K and it very near to Ben Thahn Market.

Hopefully this will help
Old 23-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiwei933 View Post
Hi bro,

I will be going there next week again as just back from HCM few days ago
. If you are looking for massage with special (HJ). You may wish to go to this place
"Rona Massage" 69 Huynh Thue Khang Street, Ward 1 HCM City. Tel: 3821 5377.
The damage around 600K for VIP room 2 hrs massage and tip usually will be about the same as the ticket price 600K and it very near to Ben Thahn Market.

Hopefully this will help
wow 1.2 mill for a hj...more than price in singapore...fyu same quality gals avail for 400k, ie 1/3 of that price for a hj or a little less pretty anc can get bj
Old 23-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiwei933 View Post
1.2mil may also get u a FJ

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 23-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Santaclaws is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSantaclaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
1.2mil may also get u 3x FJ
Edited for you.
Old 23-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclaws View Post
Edited for you.
where? how sure are you...bring me go leh...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
wow 1.2 mill for a hj...more than price in singapore...fyu same quality gals avail for 400k, ie 1/3 of that price for a hj or a little less pretty anc can get bj
Hi bro,

Do understand it quite expensive but that was my first time to HCM and I went
there alone.

Really lost and eventually got those name cards and contacts from a friend. Did walked pass Bar91 but there were no guys in the Bar and what I saw was number of SYT using mobile and don't really dare to walk in.

Seeking all the seniors advice as will be going to HCM again wed - fri (28 - 31 August 2012) and hopefully can get a bonk for the incoming HCM trip.

Appreciate and thanks for all advice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread