The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vanillaspice79 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi to Hendri and all the bro's,

In answer to your question from a few days ago, I am a girl. Please PM me and we can chat about Batam. I just want to say again that I'm not interested in judgement of any of you, I simply want to know about your experiences, enjoyment etc in Batam.

Please PM if you are willing to chat, especially if you are Singaporean Chinese. But really, I'll be happy to chat with anyone!

Many thanks guys,
vanillaspice79
Old 03-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post
The cewek at Altalanta is crazy one lah, either they dont know the market or they just want to try their luck, they had been quoting very high since i go there 2 year back, alot of my friends also say the same.

Cheers
Yup, the quality of the gals dropped too, last I was quoted 600k for a shot! that was 2 years ago too. Even the gals are good looking, the prices they ask are way too high.

I was there 2 days ago, sunday nite. Quite a busy night, that could be the reason why. Thinking that their pussies are made of gold.

Been a while since I go cheonging.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillaspice79 View Post

In answer to your question from a few days ago, I am a girl. Please PM me and we can chat about Batam. I just want to say again that I'm not interested in judgement of any of you, I simply want to know about your experiences, enjoyment etc in Batam.

Please PM if you are willing to chat, especially if you are Singaporean Chinese. But really, I'll be happy to chat with anyone!

Many thanks guys,
What you want to know about Batam? A gal? Trying to find out more info where your BF or husband goes in Batam?

I am here for more than 10 years. What you want to know?

Old 03-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
But with the rising cost of oil, I wont be surprised sooner or later Batam OKTs would be quoting higher for their ceweks.
Ya lor, I thought S$ is stronger, now can fetch Rp6,600 (much better than previous of Rp5,800) so we are better off, who knows they quote us higher price.

But I dun see any co-relation between fuel price increase and cewek booking price? (Perhaps the Btm OKTs would say "now rice & noodles beri expensive ah ... so cewek booking price also up ...") .... haha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 03-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I am here for more than 10 years. What you want to know?
wow bapak, why so fierce ? kekekeke ....

this type just ignore lah, waste time aja.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 03-06-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Many thanks guys,
vanillaspice79

I am willing to chat provided you have a webcam.
Got to know who we are really chatting to right?
Old 03-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi girl, u should post your photo here so that we will consider if it is worth to chat with you...
you can also post the questions here so that you have more answers..

the best is to meet me at my room in btm and i will answer all your questions and even demonstrate if it is necessary....

i had 40 years of cheonging in btm and just to give you a piece of info..in the 60s, a pop was only $5 and a virgin was only $80.....

pls pm me....
Old 03-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri View Post
hi girl, u should post your photo here so that we will consider if it is worth to chat with you...
you can also post the questions here so that you have more answers..

the best is to meet me at my room in btm and i will answer all your questions and even demonstrate if it is necessary....

pls pm me....
Dont bother about her. I just now wrote some hard questions for her.
Either this person is a pimp trying to fish for more info or trying to be funny. If she turns up in your room, make sure she has all the fun she needs.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
wow bapak, why so fierce ?

this type just ignore lah, waste time aja.

Aku mau kasi ini cewek bahagia.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
Ya lor, I thought S$ is stronger, now can fetch Rp6,600 (much better than previous of Rp5,800) so we are better off, who knows they quote us higher price.

But I dun see any co-relation between fuel price increase and cewek booking price? (Perhaps the Btm OKTs would say "now rice & noodles beri expensive ah ... so cewek booking price also up ...") .... haha
Bapak DNAT, last wk over at Balai the rate was even better at RP6800. But OKTs quoting most cewek at RP350K >. I would rather both not increase at all.

Ya, I thought so too. Ceweks dont consume fuel. Why the increase in booking prices? If new cewek I can understand cos OKTs have to transport them to Balai. But season cewek all have their booking prices "upgraded" too.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bapak DNAT, last wk over at Balai the rate was even better at RP6800. But OKTs quoting most cewek at RP350K >. I would rather both not increase at all.

Ya, I thought so too. Ceweks dont consume fuel. Why the increase in booking prices? If new cewek I can understand cos OKTs have to transport them to Balai. But season cewek all have their booking prices "upgraded" too.

I believe it has to do with the increase of everything from logging to food. All the gals I met also quoted me higher prices for their services, citing increase in prices of almost everything.

It is time for us to bargain properly, not to let them take advantage. kekekeke.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vanillaspice79 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Hey newyorker88 - what hard questions you wrote for me?

Thanks hendri for advice - here are some of the questions...

why do you go to batam
what do you do when you get there
what are your favourite places to visit
do you have a favourite girl?
why do you go to batam instead of to geylang?

these are the types of questions that i would like to chat with you about. the other guys that i have already chatted with seem to be fine with these questions.

many thanks,
vanillaspice79
Old 04-06-2008, 04:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jethro_lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone,

I'm a totally newbie to batam, dunno malay, but wanna go batam have try it out n have fun... so anyone going there soon, n dun mind bring me this small little boy go??
Old 04-06-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey newyorker88 - what hard questions you wrote for me?

Thanks hendri for advice - here are some of the questions...

why do you go to batam
what do you do when you get there
what are your favourite places to visit
do you have a favourite girl?
why do you go to batam instead of to geylang?

many thanks,
vanillaspice79
Batam? I stay here for over 10 years liao, not why I go batam.

Favourite place? Jodoh area, Nagoya, becos that is where most the actions are.
favourite gal? No lah. All are paid and fuck off when it is done.

Geylang? For what? Here got all I need.

By the way, I got problems in logging PM . so ans you here.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

Re: Investigator Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar Boris View Post
Need Help from Batam Experts : I am involved with lady in Nagoya I need Private investigator to find out if she is really what she say she is ; anyone know of professional that does that work on Batam.

I got some problems with the PM, got any questions, post it here.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread