The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

the vip room gt wat uh?
Old 15-04-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
the vip room gt wat uh?
Usually VIP room have bathtub service. Girl will play B2B, BBBJ, boobfuck, etc in there with you. If you like it, good for you. Sometimes the bathtub is too tiny for 2 pax inside. Nuru and shower play is fine, but I don't like to soak in the water.
Old 16-04-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Paradise at Sukhumvit 26, not the one at soi 22. The girls page displays their service including CP.

That one at soi 22 is not bad too, can choose girls from all the MP in the area, services depends on the girl.
There's a third Paradise on Soi 23 right around the corner from Soi Cowboy. Some of the therapists, like Jed, look too hot to be giving just foot massages.

Last edited by Siammy; 17-04-2023 at 08:44 PM.
Old 16-04-2023, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
There's a third Paradise on Soi 23 right around the corner from Soi Cowboy. Some of the therapists, like Didi, look to hot to be giving just foot massages.
That stretch of road is filled with massage shops but I did not try. There's also a place called Ung Jia Huad that's selling Pad kra pao which is featured by Mark Wiens.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 16-04-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paradise

Quote:
There's a third Paradise on Soi 23 right around the corner from Soi Cowboy. Some of the therapists, like Didi, look to hot to be giving just foot massages.
It seems there's alot going on at that street at night as well. Pass by as I went to Kokoro. But no time to play with everything. That mall at Young Place, probably have things going on inside too.
Old 18-04-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Soi 23

If you go to the end of the massage strip, there's a shopping center called Prasarnmit Plaza. Inside is a restaurant called BabaThai that advertises selling Singapore Malaysian dishes.
Old 18-04-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fair fair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read so many good reviews on the MP here. Went yesterday to Doki, Butterfly and the others nearby. None of it suitable.
Old 18-04-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fair fair View Post
Read so many good reviews on the MP here. Went yesterday to Doki, Butterfly and the others nearby. None of it suitable.
you meant the girls not suitable?

i curious your standard for suitable / acceptable is how high ?
Old 18-04-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fair fair View Post
Curious who you visited. Maybe now is Songkran period so some ladies went home. If you remember their name would be good so we can try next time

Anyway, the ladies are hit or miss. Some are good but doesn't mean all is bad.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 18-04-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Soi 23

Quote:
If you go to the end of the massage strip, there's a shopping center called Prasarnmit Plaza. Inside is a restaurant called BabaThai that advertises selling Singapore Malaysian dishes.
this Babathai
the food is really good
even better than most you can find in sg.
Old 18-04-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Mitu yesterday and tried shiro. Tanned skin with braces. Provided good service. Extra 500 baht charge due to songkran else would have cost 3800 baht. I found the room to be too dark for my liking. She gave a good wash but would have preferred kokoro style Where they give you a stool to sit down as they shower you.

The gal was quite good, like it when she sucked my toes while doing the nuru.
Old 19-04-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone try dozo before? is it good?
Old 19-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Slowking1111 is Cool - loads of Potential

Went Doki today
Traffic was the usual horrible
Lineup was okay?
Picked MiMi for 90mins B3500 (comes w 2 shots)
Looks: 7/10 early early milfy vibes
Boobs: Average set (real)
Service: damn she knows what she is doing + massage after (she was a normal masseur before
Attitude: Not a time watcher, engages in non intrusive convo
Environment: No glass mirrors just a air mattress and massage bed
Old 20-04-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

visit dreamland heaven yesterday night

took the vip package and bonk a girl call kitty

overall the experience not bad

but the facilities really need maintainence
Old 23-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Am in BKK now and had a session in Doki Doki.

Wanted to book Nicha but she has a full day of booking. Mind you it was only 11am when I tried to make the booking. Saw some comments about Ivy so proceeded to make a booking for 7pm.

All I can say is no regrets with Ivy. Had a wonderful time with her. She knows what shes doing. Not a SYT but her small stature made it seem like I was bonking one hehe.

Nuru session was exceptional. Not my first time doing nuru, but this was the first time I was so turned on by it. Bros gotta try to experience.

Meanwhile, I wanted to save more bonking sessions for tomorrow but my Thai GF called me (during the nuru session somemore) that she will find me in BKK tmr instead of Tuesday.

So didnt want to waste the opportunity and headed to Mai Chan next. Will post that session in the other thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1