The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Uncensored JAV] Mari Haneda 羽田真里 (aka Ai Mukai 向井藍)

Awesome videos TS!
Old 17-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Awesome videos TS!
Thanks for the support bro!

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Caribbean 052617-435 True Erotic Story

Imagine.. the doorbell rings and you open the door. Mari-chan is standing at your doorstep delivering you a letter. You invite her in for a cup of tea and surprisingly she agrees! You chat with her and make small touches here and there. She is receptive to all your advances and you decide to take a risk.. you kiss her. She kisses back! Emboldened, you start to feel her up.. and realised she is ok with whatever you want to do...
This is an awesome vid from Mari-chan as it is POV of the actor.. Enjoy!

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Caribbean 052617-435 True Erotic Story

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link
Very Simple ... I see cute short haired girl Mari, I download and I bumpz ... and also invite any brothers who appreciate her to up JAVgent (and I will reciprocate as I am not allowed to up Bro JAVgent again so soon)
Old 20-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
Very Simple ... I see cute short haired girl Mari, I download and I bumpz ... and also invite any brothers who appreciate her to up JAVgent (and I will reciprocate as I am not allowed to up Bro JAVgent again so soon)
Thanks for your support bro!

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-08-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Caribbean 062917-452 Quick Shooting Game - BEST of Mari Haneda

This is a great vid made up of 2 very different scenes. In the fast-paced first scene, Mari-chan is banged by a guy the moment they step into the house.. then another appears and continues after the first one is done. In the slower-paced second scene, Mari-chan is dressed in kimono and is slowly savoured by a third guy.. enjoy!

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1