The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
edbdbd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAFT View Post
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=985956

Posted a WORSE SESSION FR with this
PANGJI from MERCI.

Post was deleted within an hr.

Doesn't matter.
Her service is SHIT.
OKT insists service started even thro physical contact lasts less than 5 min. Insists only can downgrade to 1 shot at $100 from ($130/2/90)

Likely previous FRs are fake.
Unless bros wanna try authentic black face queen. This cannot that cannot~~
you have to be extra careful with that group & its affiliates. They tend to have the same exact TG posting format along with the standard descriptions in their FRs.

Ass/Tits to die for
BJ out of this world
10/10 ratings lmao
Old Today, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
ZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbdbd View Post
you have to be extra careful with that group & its affiliates. They tend to have the same exact TG posting format along with the standard descriptions in their FRs.

Ass/Tits to die for
BJ out of this world
10/10 ratings lmao
Indeed.

Black face "to die for."
Farked up service "out of this world"

Blacklisted Merci already.
Think just stick to FoxyThai and KinkyThai can liao.
End of the day. You run a business, u call the shots. But we consumers can also band together and share our opinion.
Old Today, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
synkotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MEKO from Love Affair

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?p=...2#post23338312

Did a very last minute booking and okt chop chop. Fast response and friendly

Location: easy to find. Okt also provided clear instructions where to wait and all.

Look 7/10 milf looking. Need to discount abit from picture.
Body 7/10 abit bal bak. Slight tummy.
Boobs 8/10 man made but quite okay to grab. C to D size.
DFK: nv try
Bbbj 8/10 slow and sensual. Even auto lift my legs and lick my asshole. DT with gagging.
Fj 7/10 cowgirl tired fast but cum once while riding. Missionary she was moaning real loud.
Gfe 8/10 she will keep asking if you are okay.
Overall I would say she is more like a friend and pretty chatty even though my booking is at 12.30am. English is one of the better ones. Hardly have to Google translate if u use simple English.
Old Today, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
CapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Miso from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=984958&highlight=

Had a late night session with her before heading home

I told okt I need someone hardcore so that I can use her to destress all my whole weeks work load

Miso is the one for me and she let me fuck her damn hard and her moan is very loud till next room also can hear her moan plus the piak piak sound when I fuck her

She loves to French and damn aggressive too which really makes me damn shiok

Attitude was good and she knows her stuff to how to make a man happy and also very accommodating to all my request

When I was cumming, I signal her and she knee in front of me and let me shot all onto her face making it a messy view

Left the house was a happy man and really jelly legs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1