The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2013, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
Clark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

May be its time I made another trip to Hanoi.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

Simple FR for my visit to Korean KTV in Hanoi

introduced by my associates here who is Japanese, we visited to a Korean KTV.

Setup is very nice and korean style with wall paper and nice sofa.

Whisky is USD75 + Room Charge for 2 paxs USD24 + Towel etc USD10.

Tips for Mama san is VND100K for Lady is VND200K per pax.

Play level is low, basically accompany for drink and talk...not much touching.

Overall, for kill time only.

Little Johnny: Drin-king, smo-king, and fuc-king.
Old 28-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
pimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros, been a really long time since i posted and my first time posting on this thread. thanks seniors offering great advice on hanoi that i have been reading.
it's my first time in hanoi, so i came back to read up.
i'm a regular in china, almost once every month and i stopped posting cos i go too often and got lazy, sorry about that.

anyway, I was at boss ktv by myself last night, no friends here, as i am here for work. i dun like to bargain, so i spent a bomb. but it's ok.
anyway, i still have 60% of a bottle left and wanna see if any bros wanna join me. i'm here till sunday. i dun need bros to split the costs of the bottle, just finding company for a fun session, rather than being just by myself. thinking of finishing it either tonight or tomorrow night.

just a quick FR of my spending last night.
1 singleton 15yr = 5.8mil (room charge waive)
1 gal tip = 0.8mil
2 items above +15% service/tax
(total bill = 7.7mil)
reception tip = 0.2mil
waiter tip = 0.2mil
ah hoa mummy tip = 0.5mil
helen mummy tip = 0.5mil
LT tip: 3.2mil

i know i overspent on the tipping and i do not mean to spoil market, but cos i was alone, the mummy accompany me more. i am chin chye.

MM: no. 118, new, cannot drink, not so fun, keep losing in dice,
at first reluctant on LT, but i talked her into it.
despite all the negative points about her, i still chose her to LT cos i like the GFF, quite sweet smile and challenging. plus she is really fair and i really wanna bonk her. its a personal preference, i like non chicken smell gal. if i just want to fuck, i can just go somewhere else and get to the point.
set back was she wouldn't give me a morning fuck, cos she was really lazy and didnt sleep well. her first time LT as what she says. but i managed to talk her into it, so lucky for me. i couldn't believe my temper cos if this happen in China, i will flip the place upside down.
Old 29-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

pimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just came back from spa de palace in fortuna hotel and felt it was quite an expensive experience.

Maybe i didnt read enuff (only maybe the last 20 pages of this thread).
So i thought spa de palace charges are quite similar to other spas mentioned her like oasis or kingston, but i was dead wrong.

I picked the express (90 min) and the damage was 1.9mil.
So i thought ok. no problem, just try it.
Then in the room, it's sop like many other bros mentioned.
ginger scrub, steam, bath tub, she washes me, oil massage and then happy ending. but i was surprised when she quoted me US$100 for HJ, which was much more that what i had been reading about. i negotiated and she brought it down to US$80. still i felt it was over priced and did not proceed.

So i went on to ask, how about an FJ.
long story short, FJ not possible in the spa room, but can be done in my own hotel room. pay booking free USD36 to the spa at the counter and she comes to my room for 1hr "massage". FJ she quoted me was USD150 in my own room. the whole package turned out to be more than boss ktv.

In case any bros do not know, this is what i found out.
If you know the gals number, you can just dial from your room to the spa and book her for the same deal.
(USD36 for spa and FJ/HJ tip negotiated with the gal, depends on the gal, maybe not even FJ, i'm not sure)
Is this new? (or am i being the guinea pig?), cos i did not get this info after reading about 20 pages.
but i think the above info depends on whoever the gal is.

but oh well, since i'm already drawn in. I'm succumbed.
Does any bro know if this is the standard or did i get ripped? just curious.

Thanks.

end of the day, i had a good FJ, though a little on the high side, i got what i wanted. and it was good.

Last edited by pimpternational; 29-06-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Old 29-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

this is what i heard from my gal, there are 30+ gals at spa de palace.
i thought was a very small number, considering i've been to larger places in China.

so conclusion is, most of the gals would do an FJ if you tip enuff or else it would be just a massage or HJ.
call the spa, book a gal for massage in room, it's USD36 per hour.
the rest is up to you and the gal to nego.

now for my final damage breakdown (i dun dare to calculate now)
(rounding off for easy calculation)

massage inside spa de palace 90min = 1,900k
tip the boy who brought me in = 50k
tip the gal who did nothing but sop inside room = 300k
booking out for 1hour = 750k
bonking in room = 3,300k
Total: 6.3mil (for 90 massage + 60min bonk) = USD300

if you ask me, it's sibeh bohua. rtf, no. i just take it as an experience.
bros, only if you are feeling rich, please dun be so cumgong like me.
i really should check out oasis or kingston.
anyone kind enuff to give me some pointers at these places to avoid paying so much again?

suddenly i realize why there are not many FRs on spa de palace.
no offense to viet cheongsters, (personal preference) i still prefer china. at least there is no language barrier and more straight forward on prices.

lastly, i did a summary on the damage in boss ktv
(i know some bros are already expert, but i just did this for easy reference)
ktv room (1 bottle + tax, including room charge) = min. 6.7mil all in. (SGD400 = VND5.8mil +tax) excluding gal tip
gal for sitting only = 1.4mil = SGD86 (VND800K*15% + VND500K)
gal for sitting + ST = 3.0mil = SGD183 (VND800K*15% + VND2100K)
gal for sitting + LT = 4.1mil = SGD250 (VND800K*15% + VND3200K)
mummy tip or waiter tip = up to you.
i dun like the idea of add this add that, why so complicated for the customer? so this is what i mean by straight forward.
eg. china's 4/8/12 or 3/7/11

anyway before you zap me, i have to say, these are just my personal opinion. i still respect viet for the way it is, coz thats the culture.
Old 29-06-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

sorry bros for my continuous postings. if you find me boring, i'm sorry to bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsavory View Post
(Part 3)
After 2 hrs, I asked Ha to recommend some good massage places. Told her about the good reviews of Hanoi Hotel and she told me to try upstairs as the girls she knows are more beautiful than Hanoi Hotel. Proceeded to the spa on the 17th floor of the hotel. Chose the 2 masseurs package for an hour.

Was presented with 2 girls - #22 Li & #24 Thuy. This is the first time I had 2 girl masseurs massaging me all over. Massage by Li was strong and firm, and Thuy was playful

#22 Li
Looks: 6
Body: 6.5 Petite but ok curves
Boobs: 6.5 B cup
BM: 9 Firm, strong and good technique
Attitude: 7.5 hardworking and friendly
HJ: 8

#24 Thuy
Looks: 8 Lovely smile and face shape like k pop star
Body: 7.5 a v slight bit of the fat side but still nice
Boobs: 7.5 B cup
BM: 6.5 Playful though but massage is so so only
Attitude: 7.5
HJ: 8

Damage: VND820k for 1 hour + SGD25 tip per girl

The night ended perfectly with a nice HJ by the two ladies. Might try Kingston tomorrow...
since you had been talking about boss ktv in previous posts, i assume 17th floor, you're referring to spa de palace at fortuna hotel? i have doubts about the prices you posted. and i was misguided.
1) i dun see any package with 1 hour and 2 massage gal at 0.82mil
min. i saw was 90 min for 1.9mil.
2) price of VND820k was way cheaper. your post was beginning of 2013 and only a short span of 6 months, how can the prices differ so much to my 1.9mil?
3) my gal asked for USD80 for HJ, which is also far off from your SGD25?
with this, maybe my gal was just greedy and i look like a carrot head. but still, shouldn't there like a market norm price? maybe slightly higher, but not to this extent of almost 4 times?

Any bro care to help me and clarify my doubts? or am i doing anything wrong? btw, i do not wear gold chain or stick the USD on my face when i go out.
thanks in advance.

lastly, I will be going to boss ktv tomorrow to finish my balance. I invite anyone who want to join me. i dun mind pay for ktv bill, unless you order extra.
Old 29-06-2013, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpternational View Post
1) i dun see any package with 1 hour and 2 massage gal at 0.82mil
min. i saw was 90 min for 1.9mil.
2) price of VND820k was way cheaper. your post was beginning of 2013 and only a short span of 6 months, how can the prices differ so much to my 1.9mil?
3) my gal asked for USD80 for HJ, which is also far off from your SGD25?
with this, maybe my gal was just greedy and i look like a carrot head. but still, shouldn't there like a market norm price? maybe slightly higher, but not to this extent of almost 4 times?

The market rate for a HJ massage is at max 400k (or 0.4mil) and that includes everything.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 29-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
The market rate for a HJ massage is at max 400k (or 0.4mil) and that includes everything.
thanks bro, ya, the gal ripped me... haha.. it's ok la. i learn from experience. anyone care to update me location and price info for kingston or oasis 2?
(i know there are already many posts about these places, but i just wanna check again if they are genuine or updated)

thanks.

anyway, i'll still stick to boss ktv tonight since i still have a balance there. i dun think the damage will be like the first night, coz the prices are pretty much already laid on the table.
Old 29-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

just came back from kingston club at 53 hang chuoi
(i hope i didn't go to the wrong one)
the hardware is 3 star only.
the ambience at spa de palace in fortuna is a lot better, but the price is a big gap.
the software is generally ok. but dun expect too much. maybe i'm spoilt.
tipped the boy 50k to intro me better gals.
changed 3 times and settled for number 7. (i saw number 2, very good, but she was busy, slim and pretty face)
very fair and fun gal, always with a smile and looks a bit like 王祖贤, 1.65m but a bit on the plum side, but still acceptable.
but her boobs are really nice. really fair, small pink nips, looks very fresh.
(even though she has been working there for 2 years)
overall, ok la, for me it's just for the experience in hanoi.

she quoted me 1mil for a HJ. and i thought that is too much (obviously).
as many bros have mentioned a million times, HJ is between 300-500k.
i really dunno why, but i always dun get the price of what other bros are telling me. there must be some problem with me somewhere. and i really dun think i look like some jap carrot head. or maybe cos i said it's my first time there, acting lao jiao might be a solution. or simply the price went up.
i bargained and settled for 800k. (sorry bro deptrai4u, i really couldn't get the price of 400k u mentioned, no matter how hard i try), bobian, but ok la, in the end it was still fun playing with her, so i gave the price. rtf, no.

massage prices at kingston club (all nett prices, no tax)
2 types of massage at 430K (90 min)
1 type at 600k (120min)
1 type at 670k (120min)
1 type at 760k (120min) hot stone, the one i picked. massage is so so, i prefer thai or point pressure.

i figure the type of massage you pick has no relevance to the gal. it's just a matter of luck.

total spent = about SGD100, (for 2 hours and HJ all in)
after converting back, it's still cheap, so there is nothing to complain about.
Old 30-06-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpternational View Post
just came back from kingston club at 53 hang chuoi
(i hope i didn't go to the wrong one)
the hardware is 3 star only.
the ambience at spa de palace in fortuna is a lot better, but the price is a big gap.
the software is generally ok. but dun expect too much. maybe i'm spoilt.
tipped the boy 50k to intro me better gals.
changed 3 times and settled for number 7. (i saw number 2, very good, but she was busy, slim and pretty face)
very fair and fun gal, always with a smile and looks a bit like 王祖贤, 1.65m but a bit on the plum side, but still acceptable.
but her boobs are really nice. really fair, small pink nips, looks very fresh.
(even though she has been working there for 2 years)
overall, ok la, for me it's just for the experience in hanoi.

she quoted me 1mil for a HJ. and i thought that is too much (obviously).
as many bros have mentioned a million times, HJ is between 300-500k.
i really dunno why, but i always dun get the price of what other bros are telling me. there must be some problem with me somewhere. and i really dun think i look like some jap carrot head. or maybe cos i said it's my first time there, acting lao jiao might be a solution. or simply the price went up.
i bargained and settled for 800k. (sorry bro deptrai4u, i really couldn't get the price of 400k u mentioned, no matter how hard i try), bobian, but ok la, in the end it was still fun playing with her, so i gave the price. rtf, no.

massage prices at kingston club (all nett prices, no tax)
2 types of massage at 430K (90 min)
1 type at 600k (120min)
1 type at 670k (120min)
1 type at 760k (120min) hot stone, the one i picked. massage is so so, i prefer thai or point pressure.

i figure the type of massage you pick has no relevance to the gal. it's just a matter of luck.

total spent = about SGD100, (for 2 hours and HJ all in)
after converting back, it's still cheap, so there is nothing to complain about.
This is a general price guide for the average foreigner.

HJ 400k.

Fj is 100 usd (st) 150 usd (lt)

50k to 100k for waiters. If you really need to.

Mummy are happy with 300k to 500k. Anything less they may ask the girls to push the guys to give more.

In spa, if the girl ask for more just say you don't want. They will end up doing it reluctantly. They see 5-6 dicks every day. Don't believe for a moment they remember yours just because you tip more.
Old 30-06-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster

quick update, tonight's damage at boss ktv,
2.4mil, sorry dunno how this bill came, but it's cheaper than i expected.
should be room charge 1.4m + gal 0.8m = 2.2mil +15%,
plus i ordered 2 or 3 bottle water for gal mixer, so, i also dunno how it was totalled.
but in general it was the best time i had in hanoi.
gal look like korean, rare find, super fun, only 7 days at work. 1993.
LT = USD150 but i surely give extra, maybe another US50, she so damn fun. dun blame me for spoil market, you can zap me, i dun mind. haha...
at least my hanoi trip ended with a good bang.

conclusion, although boss ktv is considered more expensive (compare to other hanoi place), but they surely have better gals than outside. so, if you run out of ideas, just give boss a shot.

thanks for reading.
Old 30-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
This is a general price guide for the average foreigner.

HJ 400k.

Fj is 100 usd (st) 150 usd (lt)

50k to 100k for waiters. If you really need to.

Mummy are happy with 300k to 500k. Anything less they may ask the girls to push the guys to give more.

In spa, if the girl ask for more just say you don't want. They will end up doing it reluctantly. They see 5-6 dicks every day. Don't believe for a moment they remember yours just because you tip more.
thanks bro, for your kind guideline. it's already been done, the night has ended and i've super satisfied. (mainly due to the rare find i found)

i tip the mummy 500K each at the ktv, they seem satisfied.

ok, so this is what happen, i booked the room thru ah hoa. and she is the mummy "in charge" i suppose. so i just tip 500K. then there is another mummy who will claim that she is in charge of this room and she will stay and play game and drink and try to get some tip. (it happen also on the first night, so i guess it is a way for you to tip double time) so i dun wanna make things ugly, i just tip her anyway, i gave her 300K and she still came in to drink more with me. maybe i was high, but was alright, so i gave another 200K.

total damage,
boss ktv bill = 2.4mil
tip for waiters = i dun remember but it was 50K or 100K, a few of them.
LT = i'm planning to give USD180 to USD200, cos she is really good. (so far)

conclusion, FUN! at least my final night was well taken care of.

Peace out!
Old 30-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gilgamesh982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Right now in Hanoi and will be around until 19th July. Anyone wanna hangout? Friggin bored... Never went mongering in Hanoi save for that few trips to Kingston Club (because its nearby) for a SYT to polish my knob. Prefer it that way anyways. Cheers!
Old 01-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
HJ including tips is 300 to 350k...

anything above considered overpaid

BJ including tips is 500K
Old 01-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
HJ including tips is 300 to 350k...

anything above considered overpaid

BJ including tips is 500K
Exactly right! You the man.

Hanoi is more of a hit-and-miss compared to HCMC. Mostly missed but when hit, really hit.

Sometimes you cannot be too direct in hanoi, except for BossKtv and Hanoi Hotel Ktv.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1