The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
AkhiAustralia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi all, Newbie.. going to Batam first time. I just signed in an account to say thankyou to everyone for all the helpful informatio and advice. As it feels like i have already been there by reading everyones posts.
Old 22-10-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

hi all bro,

i'm planning to visit sentosa by car and after that we are heading to harbour front. may i know where would be the cheapest parking in harbour front?

secondly, since i long time never visit batam and may i know which direction should i choose for heading to formosa hotel (nargoya area right)? Sekupang, batam centre or batu ampar?? i confused liao since i am not singapore lang

thanks a million
Old 22-10-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
hi all bro,

i'm planning to visit sentosa by car and after that we are heading to harbour front. may i know where would be the cheapest parking in harbour front?

secondly, since i long time never visit batam and may i know which direction should i choose for heading to formosa hotel (nargoya area right)? Sekupang, batam centre or batu ampar?? i confused liao since i am not singapore lang

thanks a million
U Malaysia lang ah? Park in harborfront carpark Lo..

Harbor front to harbor bay is nearest to Nagoya
Old 22-10-2015, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
What happen in there,bro? I tink many formosa fans will be interested to knw.
Its my last evening of my trip,not an as good a trip as my usual Batam trip this time round. Believe me,the room in the photo is just VERY VERY CLOSE to my room for comfort,the girls were scared as hell when they see that room as common sense tells them something's not very right and refuse to be left alone (i have the tendency to leave my girls in the room alone to venture out in almost all my trips) :

https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.p...ostcount=33013

Until i return,i shant speak of its detail/s as i am also in the midst of finding out more. But its definitely involve some "drugs and death" situation. (this is like a CSI Batam trip,hehehe...)

Note :

My 1st night in Batam is the 1st time in all my Batam trips that i have to sleep alone.

2nd night,tho its not entirely over at the current time of 530am indo time now and my girl is still in my room but situation is not any better than my 1st night.

Will be back to Sillypore to summarize my 21st Batam trip. Planning to see if i should extend another night now while i am typing this. Very risky as GOOD LUCK isnt exactly on my side the last 2 days.

Exchange rate for 21st Oct 2015 5pm : 9850/SGD
(likely to be a little higher tomorrow)

538am,Indo time
22/10/2015

PS : Quite a number of new girls in New Berry,Gold Bird,Permata Indah,Bunga and Happy 8. Just be a little more careful when you are picking cheap and nice-looking SYT. (i am talking about 800k-900k SYT below 22 year old)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
mighty_mouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Exchange rate for 21st Oct 2015 5pm : 9850/SGD
(likely to be a little higher tomorrow)

538am,Indo time
22/10/2015

PS : Quite a number of new girls in New Berry,Gold Bird,Permata Indah,Bunga and Happy 8. Just be a little more careful when you are picking cheap and nice-looking SYT. (i am talking about 800k-900k SYT below 22 year old)

Hope that you will have a good n blessed trip in Nov 15.

Cheers !!
Old 22-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Will be back to Sillypore to summarize my 21st Batam trip. Planning to see if i should extend another night now while i am typing this. Very risky as GOOD LUCK isnt exactly on my side the last 2 days.
Hmm,i tink u shldn't extend. Save the fight for another day.
Old 22-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
Went to batam, book cewek at Premata indah. Stock very low.
Is it true that Permata Indah charges more for the same girl on weekends? For example, one that costs 800k on weekdays will cost 1 mil on Fris and Sats. Any bros able to verify?
Old 22-10-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

All major road lead u to Rome.
每条大道通罗马。
Old 22-10-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Is it true that Permata Indah charges more for the same girl on weekends? For example, one that costs 800k on weekdays will cost 1 mil on Fris and Sats. Any bros able to verify?
Depend on supply n demand. Can always nego too

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
All major road lead u to Rome.
每条大道通罗马。
Which road lead to Heaven??
Old 22-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Route 69.....!
Old 22-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
You lend me 2000 singapore dollars , I will tell you the answer ..... hehee .....
Old 22-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wandiwismangan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
Nice!

For me,i'd visit Ocean only when i'm on my way back to S'pore from HB. i usually go btm in morning timing,Ocean no open yet. On my way home then drop in,finish massage then go makan & home sweet home.
I just came back from batam for a night stay, ocean have 3 new package all in full service, what interest me is this XO package (the most expensive of all their package) for rp 850,000, the recep call it Mandi Kucing (or Cat Bath) its full body massage plus boob massage plus shower together plush pouring honey on your body and she will lick you up all over plus sex and finally showering again to clean up. Very good and worth it.
Old 22-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
hi all bro,

thanks a million
HarbourFront Bus interchange, the car parks on the left and right both hourly charges S$1.00/hr, cheaper than harbourfront car park or Vivo city. Overnight parking charges 10.30om till next day 7am capped at S$4.00. Park there cheapest. One thing is, now use barrier, so u need cash card reader.
Old 22-10-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Route 69.....!

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread