The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Part 8

First of all, happy chinese new year to all the bros of SBF. Hope that you bros will gain big money, kena countless good fuck and hot chicks and fucks like an Ox in this new year!!! Huat ah!!!!

Like i said, my life took a change for the better in sexual wise after my scandalous relation with Cynthia. But the excitment soon dies down, at most with my alleged gf(Sharon) sleeping next door. Those sessions became countless after a while. If i were to share all the sessions i had, i guess most of the bros here will be falling asleep as sex is more or less SOP after a while. Therefore, i've chosen the most exciting and classic sexperience i had with Cynthia. Here it goes...

Few months after Mike ORD, it's Nick's turn and everyone plans for him an ORD party. It was quite a major internal event for the squadron as Nick is the CO PA and gets along well with everyone, one of the officer even sponsored his private owned bungalow for this event. Needless to say, Cynthia was invited too. It may seems just like any other bbq (ORD) party, till the evil launches attack.

It was 8pm on a Saturday night, after everything have been prepared, Nick was soon busy drinking and being played around in the yard by the guys from the drivers' side and logistics side while Cynthia sits around in the living room watching tv as she's not familiar with the NS guys. I decides to accompany her in Nick's place.

Me: Hey Cynthia, you looks bored ya...

Cynthia: Hmmm... Kinda expected this...

Me: Haha... Come on, find something to do... The night is still young, don't tell me you are gonna sit here and watch tv till dawn...

Cynthia: What's there to do? I don't feel like drinking under such atmosphere.

Me: Hmmm... BBQ? I'm quite good at that... Ha...

Cynthia: That's too fattening, you know i need to maintain myself for a earning...

Me: Hmmm, why don't i show you around then? There's a pond in the garden behind with fishes in it..

Cynthia: Alrite then...

We proceeds to the backyard and Cynthia looks into the pond. I wanted to do something cheeky here, but there are just too many loop holes... I might be a thrill seeker, but im not so stupid to put an end to my scandal with Cynthia... Haha...

Cynthia: It's so dark here, can't even see the fishes inside the pond.

Me: Ya hor... Why don't we take a look at the rooms upstairs then...

Cynthia: What is it with the rooms upstairs?

Me: No harm checking it out right? Since we got nothing to do...

Cynthia: Alrite then...

While walking up the stairs, the fragrance that comes from Cynthia arouses me, and her ultimate figure, luring me to do something. I even thought of doing something on the stairs. But before i could even decide, we've reached the top floor..

Cynthia: Hmmm... Nothing special up here...

Me: Here, this room, let's go in and take a look...

Cynthia: Ain't you going to on the lights?

Me: Hmm, don't you find it more romantic with the lights off?

Cynthia: Haha... But we can't see anything with the lights off...

Me: Well, we always do things with the lights off ya... (Closes and locks the door)

Cynthia: Why are you closing the door?

Me: *Hugs her from behind and licks her ears*

Cynthia: Hey...

Me: Sssshhhhh.... Don't you find the atmosphere here good? And don't you like it when i licks your ears? (Licking her ears while one hand's fondling her breast while the other rubbing her pussy area.)

Cynthia: Beast, do you have any idea what you are doing now?

Me: Of course i do...

Cynthia: Then why are you acting this way then?

Me: Don't worry, they are all having fun downstairs... Besides, i've locked the door already...

Cynthia was wearing a one piece doll dress that day. I pulls down her undies immediately and laid her on the bed.ing She puts up a little struggle but soon gives in as she knows that it's useless putting up a struggle with me. I lifted her dress and bra up revealing her delicious breast, licking it and sucking it. My dick is react, time for some action...

As Cynthia doesn't likes to do blowjobs, I have to sit on her and shove my dick into her mouth. She blows it for the sake of blowing while i rubs and fingers her pussy... She soon stops blowing and shaking her head a little indicating she had enough of my dick.. (Haha, like i said, this is the imperfect side of her. Not all girls like to give blowjobs) Well, doesn't matters... My rod is already solid hard and she's already wet. I proceeds to missionary position and inserts my gun into her thrusting in and out with soft moans from her. I licks her ears while listening to those soft moans. My all time favourite. (Chicks that are too horny and moans too loudly and fakely are not my cup of tea unless that comes with a struggle. Haha...)

The action went on for a while... Suddenly...

*Ring, ring* Cynthia's hp rang...

Cynthia: Hello? (With me still thrusting her)

Nick: Darling, where are you?

Cynthia: Oh, i'm upstairs... What's up? (Mmmm.... Mmmm....)

Nick: What are you doing upstairs? Feeling bored huh?

Cynthia: Oh... Not that... I'm just a little tired so came up to rest for a while...

Nick: Are you alrite? Which level are you at? 2 or 3? I come look for you..

Cynthia: No!!! Erm, i mean it's ok... I'm fine, will be coming down in a while...

Nick: Ok then...

Me: *Grins at Cynthia and turns her over for a doggy position thrusting action*

Me: Take that.... Aaaaaahhhhhh~~~~~~

*Piak... piak... piak... piak...*

Cynthia: Aaaahhhhh... Aaaaahhhh..... Aaaahhhh......

After Nick's call, the excitment level in me rises and the feeling of exploding is here...

Me: AAaaahhhhhh..... Cumming..... Ah~~~~

Loads my cum on her butt and lies down on the bed.

Cynthia: You are really a jerk... (Panting)

Me: As usual... Isn't that why we are together? Ha!

Suddenly...

Nick: Cynthia~~~~ Where are you??? (Walking up the stairs)

Cynthia: Oh my gosh.... Nick's coming up...

Me: Opps... Don't panic, i'll hide myself... (Went inside the wardrobe)

*Knock... Knock...*

Cynthia: Coming... (Opens the door)

Nick: Hey Dear, you ok? What took you so long?

Cynthia: I'm ok... Was resting on the bed...

Nick: I see... Hmmm, how come you didn't turn on the aircon... Look, you are sweating...

Cynthia: Oh, i couldn't find the remote control just now...

Nick: You looks sexy even when you sweats... *Blurps* (Sounds drunk)

Cynthia: Ha! You had honey downstairs is it?

Nick: I'm serious... Since nobody's around, shall we?

Cynthia: What? Now?

Nick: Ya... (Hugs Cynthia)

Cynthia: Dear, don't do that, i'm not feeling well now...

Nick: Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't know that... You wanna go to the doctor?

Cynthia: It's ok, it's just a headache... Will be fine after a panadol...

Nick: Oh ok... Come, let's see if anyone have panadol downstairs....

Cynthia: Okie... (Leaving the room with Nick)

Haha... I'm now sweating too.. It's super stuffy in the wardrobe. After making sure they've left, i came out of the wardrobe. I don't think it's wise to stay in the room any longer, so i decides to sneak my way down. Just when i was about to leave the room, guess what? I stepped onto Cynthia's undies... The one i pulled down and threw onto the floor... Haha... Lucky me, Nick would have saw that if he switched on the light just now... I picked it up and kept it inside my pocket and went down to join the guys.

I guess Cynthia discovered about that too as she was standing there looking uneasy... With her doll dress, a good breeze would have exposed her secrets below... I sneaked up behind her and passed it to her with Nick few meters away from us... Her face was blushing red and went to the toilet immediately... Poutting at me when she came out... Hahaha...

This is the most sexciting sexperience i had with Cynthia... Closest to getting caught...

To be continued....

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Old 26-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_ID View Post
Part 8
I stepped onto Cynthia's undies... The one i pulled down and threw onto the floor...
[B]I guess Cynthia discovered about that too as she was standing there looking uneasy... With her doll dress, a good breeze would have exposed her secrets below...
Good one bro, won't it be more exciting if she is panty-less the whole nite?
Old 26-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Touché deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

finally... after a long wait... comes a long n solid part... worthed waiting... well done! TS...
Old 26-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
beji19308 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beast bro you can keep going on about Cynthia i won't mind reading more.

it would be even better if you can include photos of her (maybe crop off the face) so we have an idea of her figure. it will make reading your account even more exciting!
Old 27-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Some guys just have all the luck. Well done, TS! Looking forward to read more of your encounters.
Old 27-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
Good one bro, won't it be more exciting if she is panty-less the whole nite?

Haha... Gd idea... But that really didn't came across my mind... I would most probably do that if it's Jamie...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

Old 28-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_ID View Post
Haha... Gd idea... But that really didn't came across my mind... I would most probably do that if it's Jamie...

TS seems to be treating Cynthia differently... Keke...
Old 29-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 20
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good Story, really enjoy it.

Keep it up!!!

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Old 30-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
Maximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up!

Good story plot...

"Those who don't learn from HISTORY are condemned to repeat it!"

New Online Game Gangster City:- <<Addictive RPG>>

Stephanie's Sexposure
Old 31-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

TS not back from cny break yet? hungry for ur story leh... keke
Old 31-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

Part 9

Continued from the most sexciting hanky panky and sex encounter.

After all those happening moments, everything is coming to an end. The Uni in Australia is calling for Cynthia. She had to go over to join her parents and for further studies. Something weird is that she's someone i'm never tired of and we spent every last moment she had before flying off. Nick and Cynthia are still together maintaining a long distance relationship while my relationship with Sharon came to an end after Cynthia left.

As her parents were already staying there, Cynthia didn't return to Sg during her holidays. Nick would fly over during her holidays to accompany her. And me? After breaking up with Sharon, i no longer have any excuses to meet up with Cynthia, and Nick never ask me along when he goes over. I became her underground lover and my only chance to see her was to go over when her school reopens. But well, doesn't matters. I treats that as a holiday.

What happens during the holiday i had over in Australia is not worth mentioning here as it's just those same old sex story. But Cynthia's decision was to come back to Sg for her career. So, the scandalous story will continue after Cynthia's return to Sg.

Meanwhile, i'm going on to the next story... Will update after Cynthia's return...

Old 31-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Samster

Hi all, the story i'm gonna share now is gonna be a little complicated as it involves more then 1 scandal. As usual, charactors intro...

Beast_ID - The man behind the scene. Haha

Ben - My secondary school buddy. Known to be my evil twin, an evil doer also.

Christina - Ben's girlfriend. A financial advisor. A SYT OL.

Melvin - My secondary school classmate

Lydia - Melvin's wife, our secondary school classmate, Ben's ex girlfriend.

The rest of the cast are just calefares...

Back in our secondary school days, Lydia was quite a popular girl. Not a really good looker but definately a girl with plenty of milk... Guys after guys queued up behind waiting for their chance to get their hands on her. Ben was one of Lydia's bf back then, but their relationship ended due to Ben's affair with a girl from another sec sch. Lydia was so sad and disappointed with Ben's doing and did not go into a relationship for quite some time causing the queue to jam. LOL...

Melvin was next in the queue and he really likes Lydia a lot and thus waiting for her all the time. Lydia was touched by Melvin and went into a relationship with him. After years of being together, they soon became the model couple in everyone's eyes and even started plannings for their marriage. The queue no longer exists.

As Ben is my suck cock buddy, we have no secrets with each other. I soon discover his scandalous relationship with Lydia. I was at first stunned when he told me about it as i didn't know that he had the same interest as me. But well, i didn't share my acts with him like he did. Here's how everything starts between Ben and Lydia...

It all begins with a msn conversation during a boring night Ben had...

*Ben sends a nudge...*

Ben: Hey babe, how's life?

Lydia: Hey... So so lor...

Ben: How's everything with Melvin?

Lydia: Normal lor... He's now with the guards unit and books out only on weekends.

Ben: Oh... Like that you got lots of freedom mah... Can go anywhere you want.

Lydia: True la... But sometimes also boring... What about you?

Ben: Me? Single and available.. LOL...

Lydia: Still fooling around?

Ben: I don't call that fooling around, i spreads my love around... Part time lover to the lonely souls... Hahahaha....

Lydia: Haha... That's funny...

Ben: I'm serious... You are welcome to use my service too... Just gimme a call and i'll be there...

Lydia: Haha... Ok... I will note that in mind... Talk to you again... gtg...

Ben: Ok... See you around... bb....

To most people, this may seems like a normal flirting or playing around kinda msn convo between 2 close friends. But this is the key factor leading to the beginning of a secret not to be told....

To be continued...

Old 31-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

Part 2

The beginning of the Ben/Lydia scandal.

After that msn convo Ben and Lydia had, they started frequent msn and sms activities. It all starts with flirting due to boredom, but it gets out of control within time. Ben could no longer take all those flirting and teasing by Lydia and initiates a meet up.

On a weekday night

Ben: Hey Lydia, what are you doing now?

Lydia: Nothing much, surfing the net and watching tv at the same time lor...

Ben: You sure have lots of stuffs to surf hor? So bored...

Lydia: Me too... That's why surfing net...

Ben: Hmmm... Wanna find something to do?

Lydia: Like what?

Ben: Hmmm, wanna go for a spin on my bike?

Lydia: I heard you only fetch your gf leh...

Ben: Nonsense, i fetches only girls... Haha... So how?

Lydia: Anything lor... But you decide where to go, i have no suggestions...

Ben: Alrite... You go get ready, i'll call you when i reached your void deck.

Lydia: Okie dokiez...

By now, Ben's mind was filled with evil intentions and locations. Haha...

Ben: Lydia? I've reached...

Lydia: Ok, on the way down...

Lydia was wearing a black t-shirt and a denim shorts. As milky as before...

Ben: Hi, you are looking good...

Lydia: Same goes for you... Nice bike there... So, where shall we go?

Ben: Hop on... You'll know later...

Ben brought Lydia to east coast park. As it's late at night and it's a weekday, there are not much people around. After parking the bike, they took a stroll by the beach and came to those rocky slopes and settle down...

Ben: Why are you so quiet?

Lydia: Aren't we supposed to be listening to the waves of the sea and enjoy the breeze? (Sneezes)

Ben: Haha... You sure are enjoying the breeze... (Stretches his hand over Lydia's shoulder)

Lydia: What's that for?

Ben: Keep you warm la... Where were you thinking?

Lydia: So sweet of you... Better be so...

Ben: Haha... Seriously, don't you miss me?

Lydia: What do you have for me to miss about? Miss the pain you caused in the past?

Ben: Well, we were young back then and it's normal to make mistakes right? Why bother mentioning the unhappy stuffs? What matters is now...

Lydia: Nah... I've long forgotten about it... So what do you have for me now?

Ben: Actually, i'm still fond of you after so long...

Lydia: Then?

Ben: Don't you feel the same for me?

Lydia: Of course not...

Ben: You're lying... (Turns over kisses Lydia on the lips forcing his tongue in)

Lydia: Hmmm... No.... (Puts up a little struggle but gives in after Ben's tongue came to contact with her's)

*Like i always said, girls are like that - "Don't!!! Please don't!!! Please don't stop!!!* Haha...

As the tongue fight goes go, Ben's hand roams all over her body. Fondling Lydia's breast, as soft as before... The petting session went on for a while before the fire ceases. They hugs each other and starts those mushy talk which i would not go into... This is how the scandalous relation between Ben and Lydia begins...

To be continued...

Old 01-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

Part 3

After that cheeky night, Ben and Lydia meets up with every chances they had. But they could only go public, places like parks and playgrounds. Melvin was kept in the dark all the time. Ben and Lydia did it so well that nobody could tell when we goes out together. I'm starting to think, how good an actress she is... Lydia did not know that i was aware of what's going on between her and Ben. She's enjoying every moment having the best of both worlds... Little did she know that what's coming is going to be something she would never forget.

After serious consideration, Melvin decides to propose to Lydia. And as they already had plannings earlier on, Lydia agrees to Melvin's proposal. As the group of us are good friends, we were invited to a pre-wedding celebration at some ktv in a country club. Ben brought Christina along that night and i could tell that Lydia isn't very happy about that. Everyone was singing and high on alcohol. Lydia doesn't seems to look good and drank a lot. I decides to check her out and followed her to the toilet.

Me: Hey... Are you alrite?

Lydia: Never been better... *Blurps*

Me: You sure?

Lydia: Of course... Do i seems not ok to you?

Me: Well, i'm not so sure about you. But i do know that if Melvin and Christina finds out what's going on, they won't be ok...

Lydia: What do you mean by if they finds out what's going on? I don't know what you are talking about...

Me: Ok then... We shall see...

Lydia: Hey... What do you want? How did you know about this?

Me: Hmmm, depends on what you can do for me... (Pulls her into the handicap toilet.)

Lydia: What do you want?

Me: What do you think? If you can make me happy, i won't put you in a difficult spot....

During sec sch times, i was also in the queue but it came to a stop before it reaches my turn. How can i let such a good chance slip by? Especially under the influence of alcohol, 1 gets bolder...

Upon entering the handicap toilet, i pushed her to the wall and frenches her. She seems to be enjoying it and shows no signs of resistance. My hands were all over her and after so many years of waiting, i finally gets to lay my hands on her milky breast. I then removed her top and bra, licking and sucking her milky breast. Sticking my hands below her skirt, i rubs her pussy with her undies on. She's indeed a slut, moaning and moaning... I already had a hard on and could no long take it... I unzip my jeans and my dick immediately comes sticking out. I pushes her head down and shove my dick into her mouth. She's eating and sucking my dick slowly... I never knew that she's such a good blower.

Me: Gosh... Arhhhhhh...

Lydia: Mmmmm.... Mmmmm....

After some aggressive blow by Lydia, the volcano is finally exploding...

Me: Aaaahhhhh... Cummmmingggggg....

Increasing the thrusting speed, i loads my cum into her mouth...

Me: Aaaahhh.... Well done....

Lydia: I hope you will keep your word...

Me: Sure.. If you don't want anyone else to know about it, i hopes to keep this between the 2 of us...

Lydia: Alrite... Whatever you say...

Me: That's my girl, let's get going then...

Upon joining the guys back in the ktv, Melvin was quite drunk and he caught hold of Lydia frenching her... I wonder if he tastes my cum... Haha...

I guess this is the most effortless scandal i had. Stay tuned for more...

To be continued...

Old 01-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
mel1231 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro, u really bastard...but i like..haha..jia you jia you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1