The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Blue Rose TN @ Hougang

good luck

Last edited by jjs_sg; 13-04-2013 at 07:12 AM.
Old 30-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Siam_Bu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Blue Rose TN @ Hougang

Bro not worth it, $70 i rather go Qing Ge KOK
Old 31-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!

hey bro, just a point to note....
NO TN gals will just take off your underware and then proceed to do a HJ on you when they don't even know you...why? Well, you may be a AV for all they know...so your posting is kind of hard to believed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs_sg
went there today.

The place sucks ! a few ladies sitting around. most whose look can't make it at all !

Got this gal who looks slightly than most of the rest, wearing T-shirts and jeans. massage skill really so-so. automatically took off my undies and give me a HJ ! was so regret that never stop her. allows to touch tits for barely 1-2mins and claims cannot take it (too much bull-shit !). I just close my eyes at the end and imagine another Japanese AV doing that for me. Finally do it and done with !

Paid $60 think that standard $30/Hr and $30 for HJ. This asshole insisted charging $50 for HJ. Refused to pay $50 and ended up settling at $40 ! SUCKS !!!!!

WILL never go back again !!!

Brothers, I am just a consumer, made a mistake by not negotiating the price before allowing her to do it. Yes, I know I got myself to be blamed ! Well, $70 not well spent at all !!! You guys go at your own risk !

Take care !
Old 01-04-2005, 07:25 AM
Tsunamis Bonker

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Blue Rose TN @ Hougang

Quote: Got this gal who looks slightly than most of the rest, wearing T-shirts and jeans. massage skill really so-so. automatically took off my undies and give me a HJ ! was so regret that never stop her.

Too mesmerized by her beauty to stop her???
Old 01-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by galsharing
NO TN gals will just take off your underware and then proceed to do a HJ on you when they don't even know you.
Not true - happened to me at "Vinus finger pressure and beauty" opposite Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre a year ago- close to hougang.ger walk in - oledi taking her clothes off and asking $100 for FJ. Had to ask MASSAGE ONLI - fucking shite massage so do bonk. Posted FR on whole story on SBF - do a search if u wan

Got ripped off big time.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 22
marlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Blue Rose TN @ Hougang

[
, knn cannot tis cannot that is veri tu lan one if i was u would stop her half way and give her ten dollar to take cab home
Old 03-04-2005, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs_sg
... Brothers, I am just a consumer, made a mistake by not negotiating the price before allowing her to do it. Yes, I know I got myself to be blamed ! Well, $70 not well spent at all !!! You guys go at your own risk !
bro dun take it too hard. i guess many of us pay tuition fees along d way when we learn to chiong, esp when we r new to d scene. dun worry, u'll become wiser as u get more experienced. next time juz rmbr to ask d price 1st ... if d gal quoted too high, then negotiate lower .. but if her price is too exhorbitant n refuse to bring it down, then i sugg u tell her maybe next time then. sometimes i wd rather forgo my urge than succumbing to d gal's high demand.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: Blue Rose TN @ Hougang

she just start touching there then said that "if i dun do this for you, i will not be able to make any $ from you". I told her it is difficult for me to cum that way unless FJ (trying to test water). She when ahead to pull down my brief and started rubing. Well I got myself to balme thinking that if the $30 norm might not be too difficult a thing to swallow. Sigh ! BTW did went into her bra to touch her tits for a moment, quite a mature big tits she has got !

Quote:
Originally Posted by galsharing
hey bro, just a point to note....
NO TN gals will just take off your underware and then proceed to do a HJ on you when they don't even know you...why? Well, you may be a AV for all they know...so your posting is kind of hard to believed.
Old 05-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
IOWA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed should ask for the price before proceeding, to avoid the embarrassment afterwards
Jolie, Natt, Fei Fei, Wang Ping, Angel, Jolly, Xiao Yu, Xiao Yeh, Mint, Kelly, Coco (Leo), PIN (e777), Candy (Poh), Dolce (Man), Joylce (Poh), Xiao Xue 1, Puy (Win), Angie (Bonnie), Twink (Bonnie), Xiao Xue 2

I WILL KILL YOU TO LOVE YOU - BOSS member
Old 26-05-2005, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 23
LooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went earlier... got zhenzhen....

boobs smaller than my own chest... fj also nothing to shout, moaning fake, waste of money
Old 26-05-2005, 08:47 AM
Samster

galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!

OK...the FR on Mao Mao as promised.

Went down in the night....went up but have to wait for a while as she is busy with another customer...so talk cock and sing song with the gals there.
After about 20 mintues the customer came out - smiling away...lucky guy..must have score BIG with Mao Mao....

Mao Mao - about 21 yrs old, in the same class as Ah Fang or Siow Mei but just a bit shy. She also performed sensual massage on me while sitting on my back (too bad she is wearing shorts last night - her first day at work , she said she will wear mini (real mini) and G-string today)...heeeee...wish I have cash to go back again... anyway her message is abit hard but can request her to do it soft...then she turn me over and sit right on my didi. Her cunt was "massaging" didi while she massage my chest and body...shiok!

Of course, I went for the full course...first she capped me and give me a bj, as well as balls sucks. Then I took her in missionary style on the matterest on the floor.....after about 10 minutes of ramming, she is wet...so turn her over to do doggie and finished off with her sitting on top of me....wow lan..really shoot my full load into her with nothing left....came out with a big smile on my face too...now I know why the previous customer came out with a smile....

Ranking for the gals that I have tried in BR:

Mao Mao - Look(7) Figure (6.5) Boobs (7) Cunt(7) Massage (6.5) Total: 34
Ting Ting - Look (6.5) Figure (6.5) Boobs(7) Cunt (7) Massage (7) Total: 34
Chia Chia - Look (7) Figure (6) Boobs (7) Cunt (6.5) Massage (7) Total: 33.5
Yang Yang - didn't try
? new gal - don't know the name - didn't try
? new gal - don't knwo the name - didn't try
Lan Lan - heard bad report about her so didn't try
Old 14-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rankin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all...tis is my first time postin..
decided to go there for a 30 min massage..went in and saw abt 5 gals sitting around..so i choose the one with the mini skirt..went in the room she say 30 mins cant do much...so after 10 mins of soft massage..she ask mi wana svc the front..after some bargaining from 100 to 60..she removed her bra and wow...it was c cupped..she capped me and give me a quick blow and decide to mount me..that was when i feel tat she is wat her name suggest...mao mao..she didnt shave her armpit and damn hairy...disgusted ...i finshed off and pay up...

look 6.5
figure 6
boobs 7

total damage..60(fj + bj) and 20 massage(30 mins)
Old 15-06-2005, 08:26 AM
Samster

Hey bro, I think you got the wrong TN
BR don't do half an hour massage. They never do...how do I know?
I have tried many times and asked many times. They confirmed don't do half an hour massage.

I think you are trying to be funny...for those who have tried Mao Mao will know that she don't have arm-pit hairs....

Guess we have another OKT trying to pull business away from here again.

If this is the first time you are posting, it not true, you have posted 3 times already...you already lied about it, so can I or bros here believed you?

No one will fault you if the FR is true, bros will upped you points even, but when you lie.....you are just asking for it.

PS...were you the one who went up, look at all the rooms, then choose Mao Mao and have massage and run away and never pay?
Old 15-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rankin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i m sure i m in the right shop..y she offer half an hour to me..i m not sure..maybe bcos i asked..mao mao told me tat she haven shave for days..tat y it's long..As for my first time posting..i m refering to first time postin FR..if u misunderstood..

Quote:
PS...were you the one who went up, look at all the rooms, then choose Mao Mao and have massage and run away and never pay?
Is this a joke or a flame?
Old 16-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Samster

no lah, not flaming you....just to find out the true facts.

regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1