The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
DemiLunar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
My wife goes out braless for our date nights. It started with me asking. Then it became a habit. She has a nice pair of 34B. Firm breasts and georgous brown nipples. Big nipple head so her pokies are obvious. She is fine with having pokies.

She is quite daring so i try to find new challenges for her every week. Then her clothes collection got too boring so I bought my own. Online bec I feel uncomfortable going to a physical shop. Haha. Chiffon and silk. No bra. During daytime, can see two brown patch through her top. Day time too many men stare so I felt uncomfortable. So we went out mostly at night.

I continued to test her threshold with different blouses. Usually black because it is harder to spot the nipples at night. No bra. Lately got a few organza tops. Totally transparent with some curvy thin designs to block the nipple part only. Works like a dream. So she will walk into a club with that. When people see, it is as though she has another camisole inside. No one suspects a girl is this daring to go without a camisole or worse, not even a bra. However if she moves, the whole nipple stares back. Nose bleed sia. She has to use her handbag to block from car to the club and release only when she reaches a dark spot. Some times got other men notice and they really stare at her non stop. We have to change location. Back home, she will tell me which man saw her nipples. Turns her on. She will cum describing to me who saw what.

She is quite daring with her dressing and will wear anything i pick. Part of our agreement. Lately I am running out of ideas. Anyone with suggestions?
i have the same adventure with my wife.. would like to get to know you better..
Old 02-06-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
romeo3180 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar99 View Post
I usually go clubbing with my gf (avg 2 times a month). She will wear very sexy dress (single piece type) without panty and bra. Some of her dress are thin & fitting to the body where you can see her protruding nipple. She does enjoy and gets excited especially when guys starred at her boobs. I will touch and rub her at the dance floor or within our drinks table, and I can feel her super wet and hot pussy whenever i insert my finger (without panty and short dress make it so easy for fingering activities). We end up having a wild & hard fuck right after the club becos we both gets so horny.
At times, we get so heated up that we even settle for a quickie in carpark before getting home.
You can damn lucky man to get such GF.. where do you go for clubbing... I wish I can see you hot GF in that sexy outfit....
Old 02-06-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
romeo3180 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiLunar View Post
i have the same adventure with my wife.. would like to get to know you better..
lucky man....
Old 02-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mikeymike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do any bros out there get their wives to wear bras that are very sheer and without any underwire?
Old 02-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Used to see a lady always wearing long loose fitting low neckline dress with no bra, at fairprice near my place around 9pm every Tuesday. Other timing not sure because this is also my usual time to replenish toiletries at the supermarket.
Can see her boob swinging and lot of down brouse situation and also did not notice panty line under her dress, could be pantyless or G string. She has Asian look but from her accent when she talked to cashier, does not sound Chinese or Philippino.
I really enjoyed my toiletries shopping until she disappeared from the scene recently. Probably shifted out from the estate.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
croespy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i saw a lady go braless at Novena Cali gym, her shirt is loose not those sport bra.
Old 04-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

last weekend, i was at my friend's homecoming party at his place. it's landed, has a small pool in the yard. we had bbq & beer. 2 of his americanized asian (i think hongkong or taiwanese) colleagues from the states were in town, just for a quick weekend getaway.

initially, i didn't notice they were braless, bcos they're not exactly body hugging, then there was a bit of raining, so we had to scurry & bring everything under the shelter. it was only then, that i noticed their wet tshirts plastered & revealing their headlights.

the moment of happiness didnt last long, because they went in to change into dry clothes.
Old 20-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
WhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Braless locals

My FB is going to be braless and out with me tonight. Gonna have her unbutton her shirt so there are also chances of zg. Now trying to figure out which drinking spot to go to as she doesn't want the place to be too bright. Any suggestions?
Old 22-06-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

My wife likes to wear a particular half cup bra that shows her nipples which sometimes pokes out through her tight T shirts or shows when we go supermarkets & she needs to bend around. We like to catch men stealing looks

She goes bra less whenever we're in Europe but not here.

Here's her having breakfast:
Old 22-06-2014, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Bra nowadays also got WiFi? ?? For massager connection? ???
Yes - get one from an uniqlo near you, i like wireless type cos it is easy to pull up

http://www.uniqlo.com/wireless_bra/sg/

Old 22-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cr0wer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when we g0 t0 club..
my wife always braless & pantyless..
Old 22-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Here's her having breakfast:
Bro, you are so lucky to have such a sexy wife.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 22-06-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
slchang003 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wao, so great to be I that party.

I was back from dinner just now, on my way back to home, my pretty Neighbour was standing outside her gate talking over the phone. Se was in her pinky pajamas, when I turn into the corridor from lift lobby, heard her voice, saw her and surprise..... She was facing the corridor wall with her S shape body attractively shown.
As I get closer, spoted a huge opening near her arm... Zoom in as getting closer, pinky nipple awaiting... Most of the time she will have her bra on but today.... So nice view. A 3s view making me hard on till now. Her post at that moments is like having doggy, so attractive. She is real pretty. Alway hope to see more from her and this is the 1st item with her nipple, so sweet.....
Old 23-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by slchang003 View Post
Wao, so great to be I that party.

I was back from dinner just now, on my way back to home, my pretty Neighbour was standing outside her gate talking over the phone. Se was in her pinky pajamas, when I turn into the corridor from lift lobby, heard her voice, saw her and surprise..... She was facing the corridor wall with her S shape body attractively shown.
As I get closer, spoted a huge opening near her arm... Zoom in as getting closer, pinky nipple awaiting... Most of the time she will have her bra on but today.... So nice view. A 3s view making me hard on till now. Her post at that moments is like having doggy, so attractive. She is real pretty. Alway hope to see more from her and this is the 1st item with her nipple, so sweet.....
so........... wat will happen if she asks u for a night coffee session?
Old 24-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light

oh my god...was rushing to the lift and saw a lady walking into it too. I noticed something poking thru her white blouse! Stared at her back as she walked infront of me and tadah she was not wearing a bra!

In we went into the lift...I purposely stood beside her and kept glancing her chest. Amazing I can see both her nipples are hard and shaped pencil like..even thinking now makes me hard!

So there the lift went up, 5 floors so I did have 5-7 secs of looking at her nipples. She was facing the mirror on the lift and I could see she was looking at her boobs too. I think she was enjoying my stares. Yes I was right beside her and imagine her 34b boobs and nipples (which apparently they are erected) are within a arm length away...gosh I wish I could jus ask her, how much do you need lol

yes she is a prc..maybe mid 30s. An yes I could see her nipples are black in color...via her white blouse...

until now..i cannot get this imagine off my mind!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1