The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute
philipines gal came for hoilday

I have this filipino friend was here for a holiday, she be here for a month and along with another friend of her.hope she can find some cash here also.will cut short for the story.
last nite after a drink then meet up with her at xxx hotel,then she shower for me as usual make me clean,then i try to rabi her and make her high also,then she bj me till i can take it, and start to insert my little bro in. we stroke for few min till coming soon, then i hold it and proceed to the bed and od our war time.me abit drunk also really do it till me vry tired and at last explode,and she clean my CD for me and clean up me also. and do abit massage for me. so the rest you bro give point to her ba.
Name :~ Grace
Race: ~ Filipino
Face: ~ 7/10 – innocent and pretty look.
H : ~ abt 1.60++
W : ~ 45kg
Vital Stats: 33B-34B 25 34 consider good shape.
Body: ~7/10 – skin,fair skin, got a black moo at left of lip also.
Boobs:~ 34B strong firm and nice small nipple also.
Frenching :~ never try
BJ: ~7/10 sensual,powerful,good suction and cim with CD also. licking: vry active and feel good.
Pussy: ~ shaven, wet and tight.
FJ: ~9/10 - allows 69,really know how to ride on you also.
Attitude:~ 7/10 – shy, quiet and soft-spoken but soft moan in bed. No rush and definitely.
Damage:~ $100/ 2 shot/ 90min EXCLUDED ROOM AND CDS.

She will consider doing overnight if she is comfortable with the person.
just to help out her. She prefers to contact her via sms.

So for those bros interested, PLS PM ME YOUR CONTACT NO, so will pass to her.she only do it around jalan besar area parkroyal hotel.

Please Post FR after try.

Happy Bonking!!!

Last edited by jayboy; 05-10-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: philipines gal came for hoilday

So obvious.... pinoy clone of Mane

http://sbfsg.fun/welcome...tion-here.html

Brother, use some normal sense.... Would be better if you stick to your previous nick since you have power 2 and 63 points there.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

haha sorry for that, but already try, but will do it better next time also bro.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Kumpongman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKumpongman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Huh? You mean you will continue to create "new" sammy nicks here - promoting and copying the same thread for the same FL with the limited space here...BUT will do a better job in your misleading game? What are you saying? You have not learnt when other bros trying to hint to you that your double-posting game is not warranted?
Old 05-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

hi bro, there is abit same thread here, but is different also, i just want to help her only, anything wrong can u make clear pls ?
Old 06-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Kumpongman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKumpongman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro jayboy,

Let's not go into lengthy discussion..BUT as pointed out by Bro soberguy, if you and Bro Mane are indeed the same person, then, why trying to create two identities as if you are two independent bros here giving independent FRs for a group of FLs from Marco's land? BUT in effect, it's only you promoting them? Now that we know you are the same person, I guess that explains the use of the same format!(BUT in other scenarios, you also have to quote your references when you copied someone or even your own work). I think...it's like that ...do you like someone in your office pretending to be colleague A and B to trying to sell you something or use 1 brand of products- by misleading you into believing there are two independent "good" FRs, but it's actually from the same person!
I hope I can leave at that.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Samster

soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

TS,

By the way, are you a phillipinoes?
Old 06-10-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
TS,

hi bro... i think he most probably pinoy..... sama sama
Old 06-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster

to bro kumpongguy and soberguy,sorry for mislead u all, but i m sharing the different pinoy also, i m not the same with soberguy also. thks for ur advice bro kumpongguy. will becareful also. sorry again.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

those bro who want her contact, pls leave down your name, and contact no , so i'll pass to her. thks.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
spitbreak is one of the Best!spitbreak is one of the Best!spitbreak is one of the Best!

ok i was keeping quiet because i thought you were going to stop promoting Grace but i thought wrong.

i think you owe someone else an apology. and credits as well. namely the one who shared to you the Edell contact, and after telling u to be nice to Edell and u may be introduced to her friends. So without whom, u may have never met Grace

How come other bros that Edell referred to her friend Rence still gave me credit, even though I have never tried Rence yet.

So now u get credit for this best bonk that I had? I can't post an FR until this is cleared.

No offence bro but I think after this you should consider this thread closed and let me make a new thread with a good and detailed FR for this wonderful lady. Not unless u want her to change her number.

I'm sorry I was not able to hold my silence and waited for your reply to my PM.

Again no offence bro, we're all here to bonk. I just think some newbies like me should get some little credit I deserve. I don't mind sharing as they are not mine but for every horny little dick. peace
Old 06-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TS,

Wah now even OKT got FT....
Old 07-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Wah now even OKT got FT....
Yo.. how life getting on for you?

Yea.... every 1 out of 2 person you picked out in town will be a foreigner, so obviously got FT OKT around too mah.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitbreak View Post
ok i was keeping quiet because i thought you were going to stop promoting Grace but i thought wrong.
Hi,

Are you a Phillipinoes as well? Cool! I used to know alot of Phillipinoes asist engineers previously and they were bunch of jokers who kept showing me pics & videos of their bonk of the week.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo.. how life getting on for you? Yea.... every 1 out of 2 person you picked out in town will be a foreigner, so obviously got FT OKT around too mah.. lol
Tks for the concern bro, had been busy for the last few months...really not much time to go for fl...but with this down turn maybe can squeeze out more time as things has been slow lately...
Old 07-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

TS is quite a poor thing, I believer they are 3 phillipinoes involve here, or rather 3 clones, potentially a FT OKT. Somehow TS got zapped from 15 points to 2 for whatever reason.. sigh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Tks for the concern bro, had been busy for the last few months...really not much time to go for fl...but with this down turn maybe can squeeze out more time as things has been slow lately...
Now is gonna be the start and another 3-4yrs of down period before any pickup can be seen... sigh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1