The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of
Re: Hanoi

let's meet up tonight for something....client bringing me for spa later so I will be done about ten plus
Old 11-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

ten plus local time....bro dep...am I able to get a gal* for overnight???
Old 11-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
ten plus local time....bro dep...am I able to get a gal* for overnight???
Hi Bro,

Lets not hog this forum with such messages. I have already SMS you and you got my Viet number. You can call me.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WismaAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day all senior in Hanoi,
this is my first trip to Hanoi send by company. Hotel is the Daewoo Hotel (booked by company).
Arriving on 15th Apr which I was told is a public holiday in Vietnam. So only have the afternoon of this day to cheong. Any recommendation? Especially Brother Deptrai.
The remainder of my colleague arriving on 16th Apr and we will start working immediately and they're typical Sillyporean, dare not cheong type.
Will most probably go back to Sillypore on Saturday when all the meeting and work end.
Thanks in Advance.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hogg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Deptrai4u

Thanks for showing me around Hanoi. You make me realise what brotherhood is about.

We went to the Massage/Sauna at La Thanh Hotel. Deptrai4u make sure they gave me the girl available. (What a Bro!) I must say it was quite an experience. Even though BroDeptrai4u prepare mentally for it but I was still quite taken aback by the "Sauna". Have to spend the 1st 15 min figuring where the switch is to get the steam out. Girl was a cute 20 year old but unfornately no speak England and only allow HJ. (Grrrrrrrr....)

After that, we got hijack and detour by one of Bro Deptrai4u's old female acquaintance. She call him up to invite him to her place just so that she can pass him a photo they took together last year! (Sound fishy!) The best part is our dear Bro Deptrai4u cannot even recognise her nor remember when the photo was taken!

Anyway, the girl really had the "I am lonely and itchy tonight. Come f me" look. Bro Deptrai4u being the gentleman he is (ahmm...) was fighting the advances. He must have his own reasons.

After finally leaving her place, we went for the best clam/shellfish porridge in town. Wa Lah! This porridge really got standard man and Cheap some more! Each large bowl of porridge with generous serving of clams and shellfish is only VND20K. Where to find in Singapore?!

Anyway, I was really impressed with the intimate (no pun intended!) knowledge our Bro Deptrai4u has about Hanoi. Can't wait for more action tomorrow.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WismaAsia View Post
this is my first trip to Hanoi send by company. Hotel is the Daewoo Hotel (booked by company).
Arriving on 15th Apr which I was told is a public holiday in Vietnam. So only have the afternoon of this day to cheong. Any recommendation? Especially Brother Deptrai.
The remainder of my colleague arriving on 16th Apr and we will start working immediately and they're typical Sillyporean, dare not cheong type.
Will most probably go back to Sillypore on Saturday when all the meeting and work end.
Thanks in Advance.
Hi bro,

I am not in town during your stay. Do PM me before your next trip and we can try to catch up.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

Don't know what happen to my previous posting but anyway I had great time when Bro Deptrai4u show me around Hanoi yesterday. Really felt indebted to him.

Looking forward to more action today.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WismaAsia View Post
Since bro Deptrai is not around for the holidays...
Daewoo is not girl friendly; you'll have to follow your newly found friend to a short time motel (called nha nghi around here). In terms of place, Daewoo has a nightclub called Club Q. Not a bad place to chill, no personal experience with the girls there though. Another place would be the KTV in Hanoi Hotel, which is fairly near to Daewoo. Or... Boss in Fortuna Hotel is always an option (although I now make it a point to stay away from there, given that they are getting very stuck-up due to very good business). Girls in these places will speak a little English. If you don't fancy paying the sit-down fee (Boss now charges US30/girl EXCLUDING the tips you'll have to pay the girls, now at 300K Dong), you can hangout at the cafe in Hanoi Hotel after midnight. That cafe (on the ground floor around the corner from the reception) is the hangout place for girls who (a) did not manage to pull any business for the night, and (b) freelancers who are not KTV hostesses.

I have a friend in town on Tuesday and am planning to hang out at 17 Saloon to flirt with the waitresses and shoot some pool. If you don't mind a tame evening (although to be fair, we may end up looking for some female companion later), PM me your contact number and I'll sms you mine.
Old 13-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

Dear bros,

Be careful about any expectation of your new found friend taking you to a local Hotel during this period... the raids are frequent now and this usually happens in this part of the year.

Just 2 night ago when I was sending Mr Hogg back to Sheraton at 1am, we were thinking of popping in to Nutz for a beer. Surprised that when we reach there, police crawling all over the place.. another security nervously runs towards us and ask us to clear the area. Looks like Nutz may suffer the same fate as the defunct New Century.

During this period, i rekon it will be fun to hang out with people like TP and have a lot of fun flirting rather than looking for kang tow ernestly. And you may be surprised.. when you not really looking for kang tow, kang tow may be looking for you!
Old 13-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Dear bros,

Be careful about any expectation of your new found friend taking you to a local Hotel during this period... the raids are frequent now and this usually happens in this part of the year.

Just 2 night ago when I was sending Mr Hogg back to Sheraton at 1am, we were thinking of popping in to Nutz for a beer. Surprised that when we reach there, police crawling all over the place.. another security nervously runs towards us and ask us to clear the area. Looks like Nutz may suffer the same fate as the defunct New Century.

During this period, i rekon it will be fun to hang out with people like TP and have a lot of fun flirting rather than looking for kang tow ernestly. And you may be surprised.. when you not really looking for kang tow, kang tow may be looking for you!
I was at Nutz last week on Wednesday evening, got there just past midnight and was told by security that the bar is closed... guess I now know why. Also, last week some Nha Nghi along the way to the airport was raided. Bro DepTrai is right, tis' the season to be really careful. The cops have no compunctions about catching foreigners and "making an example" out of us...
Old 14-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

Yes, I can testify to what Bro Deptrai4u said. There were at least 4 ~ 6 security personnels outside Nutz when we reached there. Some in plainscloth and some in uniform. One of them in uniform was holding a semi-automatic rifle and waving us to go away. So this must be quite a major raid/check.

BTW Bro Deptrai4u, I did not go out with the Karaoke girl the night before. I called and she said that her mother is not feeling well and she needs to get back home. Dunno true or not, but cannot screw a filial daughter like her right??!!

Anyway, Bro Deptrai4u, thanks for inviting me to join you and your local university friends that night for the local makan-makan session. It was really quite a cultural experience.
Old 14-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post

BTW Bro Deptrai4u, I did not go out with the Karaoke girl the night before. I called and she said that her mother is not feeling well and she needs to get back home. Dunno true or not, but cannot screw a filial daughter like her right??!!
next trip, follow up on her... if you bring a simple present along, eg a small bottle of perfume you bought from Singapore Airport... soon she will be yours..
Old 14-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro deptrai is really DA MAN...

A timely reminder about how to romance a woman...

I am in Hanoi now and just got to know a gal from the agent office I visited here.. she was very friendly to me so i asked for her number and told her to bring me out tomorrow because it's a holiday...

She's bringing me for some Vietnamese food and coffee... maybe I'll buy her a small gift too... hehe
Old 15-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
next trip, follow up on her... if you bring a simple present along, eg a small bottle of perfume you bought from Singapore Airport... soon she will be yours..
Speaking like a Pro, I will certainly take that advice and see where it will lead me!
Old 15-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TT@N deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Since bro Deptrai is not around for the holidays...
Daewoo is not girl friendly; you'll have to follow your newly found friend to a short time motel (called nha nghi around here). In terms of place, Daewoo has a nightclub called Club Q. Not a bad place to chill, no personal experience with the girls there though. Another place would be the KTV in Hanoi Hotel, which is fairly near to Daewoo. Or... Boss in Fortuna Hotel is always an option (although I now make it a point to stay away from there, given that they are getting very stuck-up due to very good business). Girls in these places will speak a little English. If you don't fancy paying the sit-down fee (Boss now charges US30/girl EXCLUDING the tips you'll have to pay the girls, now at 300K Dong), you can hangout at the cafe in Hanoi Hotel after midnight. That cafe (on the ground floor around the corner from the reception) is the hangout place for girls who (a) did not manage to pull any business for the night, and (b) freelancers who are not KTV hostesses.

I have a friend in town on Tuesday and am planning to hang out at 17 Saloon to flirt with the waitresses and shoot some pool. If you don't mind a tame evening (although to be fair, we may end up looking for some female companion later), PM me your contact number and I'll sms you mine.
Bro,

I will be in Hanoi tomorrow 16th to 18th Apr. Hope to join you guys for some cheong sessions. Pls PM me. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1