The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 16
nqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Price Increase!!!???

Recently too many raids going on, at Hotel, at TN, all freelance getting lesser and lesser, went to few license TN, all MILF are not that young, all with PR and some even married and becoming Singapore citizen. One thing I cannot stand is one of the MILF, I think 40+ but well maintain, so ya ya and asking for rediculous price when come to special service, asked why so ex and other not charging that high, she got the guts to reply then you go and look for then lor, now we take this opportunity to make more money! I asked what opportunity? she said thanks to government, helping them to get rids of the SYT and cheap FL!!!

Anybody come across this?

Old 07-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!
Re: Price Increase!!!???

so whatr did you do eventually ?
Old 07-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Addam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's very arrogant. How much did she want for specials ?
Old 07-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 16
nqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Honestly, I ended up did nothing, I told her on the face that she is too old for me. She is asking 150 for FJ, 100 for HJ with top roaming, 80 for HJ no roaming.

I think this rate I must well go to OKT, get a 20yo SYT and song song gou jurong! I still paying 120 only.

I started this is to alret bros that seems like this is the trend going on, we shall stop it, pay according to market rate, do not let these people spoil it!
Old 07-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

expose her here. so that we can avoid her at all cost.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
pUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterpUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Good idea.... teach her a lesson. so that this lao char boh will know what is the consequences will be if she hang up and sell....
Old 07-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If what you said is true, that's she is old and matured, then I would say $150 is way too much !!!!!

$150 could be better spent for SYT korean

But her rate is also too expensive for HJ ! You can easily get $50 from SYT at Adelphi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqlfkr View Post
Honestly, I ended up did nothing, I told her on the face that she is too old for me. She is asking 150 for FJ, 100 for HJ with top roaming, 80 for HJ no roaming.

I think this rate I must well go to OKT, get a 20yo SYT and song song gou jurong! I still paying 120 only.

I started this is to alret bros that seems like this is the trend going on, we shall stop it, pay according to market rate, do not let these people spoil it!
Old 07-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 15
Gmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to behold

If it was me, I would just ask her if she has ever heard of sbf, smile serenely at her and tell her to bugger off
Old 07-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Demon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Near my home area got 1 HC got a few milf PRC working as TN... when i sent my gf hme i over hear that they shl charge JG for 100.. since here got so many old ppl....

I wonder it the price when up so high too... or they just taget old ppl only
Old 07-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Increase

Interesting this topic begins at Desker, i also post at PT brothels now it appear here. Jolly good my friends. I will sum up this Jun and July.

Jun WC2010, allready coffee drinks going up, expected DRL biz will slow down. This biz they jackup pricing cause, expecting lesser customers and more WL FLs coming in. Plus, i remembered over at PRC, there is a retrenchment of 1such big KTV. I think over the yrs, there r many i think we can imagine this.

More PRC ladies will flew here, searching for the big M. July GST offset, nothing much this time, still monies to b made. This type of enterprise work on this system, got $ than spend. Is stupid not to hit the rod when its hot.

What i'm looking at, take a break, observe fr far than proceed with cautious. There r times say, eve of public holidays over at PT brothels. Crowded and $20 WLs standing outside their doors, giving the look us down faces. I straight away return home.

Another time, was outside a HC at Eminent plaza. Heard a recap telling 2customers all gals booked, next available 1will b located to them. I was , the 2gentlemen got $ must spend, is it?

Morale, customers will always the1 who call the shot. Pls do not let them win.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

It is because you guys pay ridiculous money and make them rich. And they become proud. They even ask u to go somewhere else.
Can u tell which massage center. I will not ever go there. ANyway all massage centers are there to cheat ur money.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
<山雞> deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Agree with brudder ahkong.TS mayb u can hint us abit on where this arrogant lau chao bo work at,so that we can siam this TN in future.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Plz share with us in order for those not feeling rich and not wanting to get rip off!

There are a few joints in CBD area which charge above market rate too as these prcs have PR and speak abit of English. Asking 80 for HJ without any roaming and 100 for hj with top off and abit of roam bit nothing more.

These ladies obviously take advantage of the situation and bear in mind The real masterminds behind these joints are our fellow singaporeans all the more we should not allow ourselves to get rip off.

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 07-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

IF u guys dunt go, they will close down. And if they ask for food, dunt give it to them. Can u tell me the name of the place. I will never go there.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Bro expose them i will up you with my humble pts. Hate such people who think we are robert head.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1