The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLzAgEnT View Post
hi Bro chinacuntlover,

I think you did not read my post correctly..

I am also unable to transfer or top up my wallet in Alipay and WeChat using SG linked credit cards.. I have to get my friend who is from China to do so.. which is why I suggest that Bros here may like to approach their friends from China for help in topping up or transferring of funds into wallet for Alipay and WeChat.. Alternatively, I heard previously from my friend that there are shops in the Chinatown area (can try People's Park Centre or People's Park Complex but I not sure) which provide such services..

Any bros here who is able to top up by themselves their wallet in Alipay and WeChat can share how to do it? TIA..
Hi Bro,
I guess i did
Its just that even China account manage to transfer ¥ to my alipay but not wechat

Anyway, thks for the reply
Wechat really tricky, can use to pay for food but not public transportation
Old 03-05-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
retyred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japantvb View Post
Direct take train from Gz east station to Changping station, only 45-50min, there is no need take any MRT..
Changping have massage, sn , ktv as well..PM for more details...
Day trip only. Are the massage KTV nearby the station? I’m not looking for a “guided” tour. I just want to walk around look see look see own time own target. Is that 长平 or常平?
Old 04-05-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by retyred View Post
Day trip only. Are the massage KTV nearby the station? I’m not looking for a “guided” tour. I just want to walk around look see look see own time own target. Is that 长平 or常平?
i had stayed in CP 常平 12years, pm me for more details, will give you free guide
Old 06-05-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
conundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyconundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring View Post
have been having a few hits and misses with massage delivery apps.

For GZ, its mostly misses but really good hits in Shanghai and other parts of Eastern China.

Just ordered one just now, came to my room totally different from the picture but I guess to many, still a doable 6 with a medium c rack.

But she quoted 1.5k for full which i rejected. No point spending that amount when a good shanghai shag from the same apps gets you closer to a 8.5.
May I know which app or apps please?
Old 06-05-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by japantvb View Post
Direct take train from Gz east station to Changping station, only 45-50min, there is no need take any MRT..
Changping have massage, sn , ktv as well..PM for more details...
Most fl pic are 照骗
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1