The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2024, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

any girls below 40 in Distinction worth a try.
Old 16-01-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13259 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal79 View Post
any girls below 40 in Distinction worth a try.
Any numbers to recommend for 40 and below?
Old 17-01-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
Any numbers to recommend for 40 and below?
Wait long long...... these joints are MILF havens. No SYTs and the most of the MILFs are approaching GILF status.
Old 24-01-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
funnyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinci View Post
Thanks for sharing bro
Bros, from you previous FRs, I compiled a list for quick reference, Please feel free to update the list. I might have messed up the number between EK and Distinction.

EK
8: PRC, beautiful pussy lips as a butterfly from first dim light looks, good boobs rub and moaning quite good...
55: cat bath was power....sensual not too bad too, cow girl riding skill is there for a short while..
29: boob c, solid massage, powerful pussy that can squeeze
36: AR non-stop, good sensual
77: no horse run. Must take her for 90 min session and just enjoy everything she does.... and she indeed does everything. BBBJ, Catbath, B2B, AR, MB, FJ & Anal.
94: generally feeling is ok with her quite good catbath with AR & AJ

Distinction
6: nice boobs, hard massage for those who love it, BJ a bit teeth, FJ was decent
11: crystal
15: 40s-50s milf with small A cups. Her massage was good
23: eda (Done, not bad, look above average i would say on my personal opinion, cute moan sound)
26: Joyce or Joy, small boobs,
29: stella
32: Ice Quite a gentle woman to spend 60mins with. Massage wise is comfortable and not the hard kind.
?: Blue, A+ to small B range. Any pattern also can. Except cowgirl.
50:
Old 24-01-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Added a wfh milf recently and had visited her 3 times already. She gives a damn solid massage, bbbj n fj. Nice face petite lady with original C/D melon n tight south. Very willing to please. I will not say more but can give her a try and feel the rtf addiction.
PM me if interested.
Hi bro, do you mind pm me the contact?
Old 24-01-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyjohn View Post
Bros, from you previous FRs, I compiled a list for quick reference, Please feel free to update the list. I might have messed up the number between EK and Distinction.

EK
8: PRC, beautiful pussy lips as a butterfly from first dim light looks, good boobs rub and moaning quite good...
55: cat bath was power....sensual not too bad too, cow girl riding skill is there for a short while..
77: no horse run. Must take her for 90 min session and just enjoy everything she does.... and she indeed does everything. BBBJ, Catbath, B2B, AR, MB, FJ & Anal.

Distinction
6: nice boobs, hard massage for those who love it, BJ a bit teeth, FJ was decent
23: eda (Done, not bad, look above average i would say on my personal opinion, cute moan sound)
32: Ice Quite a gentle woman to spend 60mins with. Massage wise is comfortable and not the hard kind.
50:
Blue is 99 I think if I didn't remember wrongly.

Still trying to find who is the lady occupying the glass door room on the left once you go up at Distiction
Old 25-01-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

EK

Distinction
50:
Bro, EK girl 77 & 94 can anal? What's the damage in total? Tyvm
Old 25-01-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
funnyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdiamond View Post
Sorry I don't know can anal or not and the damage. I only compiled previous FRs by other bros in this thread. Maybe other bros can clarify.

I personally have tried EK #29 and EK #8 only.

EK

Distinction
99: Blue, A+ to small B range. Any pattern also can. Except cowgirl.
50:
Old 25-01-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -173 / Power: 0
look4fun4 look4fun4
Quote:
Sorry I don't know can anal or not and the damage. I only compiled previous FRs by other bros in this thread. Maybe other bros can clarify.

EK

Distinction
50:
Thanks, Bro.
Old 25-01-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdiamond View Post
The backdoor ladies in EK are #55 & #94 .
#77 is a LGBT butch and does not do anal..... but she had a strap-on dick which she uses on her "wife".... maybe can ask her to anal you with her strap-on.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any bro can advise which ML has big hard nips ?

Quote:

EK

Distinction
50:
Old 27-01-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boy79boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, does anyone know who in EK can do COF?
Old 27-01-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by boy79boy View Post
Hi, does anyone know who in EK can do COF?
You can ask #8 give a bit of extra lor. I did cof by accident once when she bbbj me, though she didn't ask for tips but I felt paiseh so I gave her 50.
Old 05-02-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksc78 View Post
Another joint at Johor Jaya mainly ML at 30++ to 40++

Entrance rm 70 + rm 100

Can’t chose.
Only assign from counter
I think there are about 8-10 ML

Pm if need more input.
Bro can pm location?
Old 05-02-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Added a wfh milf recently and had visited her 3 times already. She gives a damn solid massage, bbbj n fj. Nice face petite lady with original C/D melon n tight south. Very willing to please. I will not say more but can give her a try and feel the rtf addiction.
PM me if interested.
Bro can pm? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1