The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Is it common for vietnam locals to put their headshot on forum avatar?

I was horrified when I visit the website of a certain sex tour operaters. ppl there actually put their headshot, it's like telling the whole world. there's also a youtube vid of their client ruba ruba

if i were to take up their service, the last thing i'll want is my action photo/vid in their website shouldn't such service be discreet
Old 28-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Is it common for vietnam locals to put their headshot on forum avatar?

I was horrified when I visit the website of a certain sex tour operaters. ppl there actually put their headshot, it's like telling the whole world. there's also a youtube vid of their client ruba ruba

if i were to take up their service, the last thing i'll want is my action photo/vid in their website shouldn't such service be discreet
Better be careful and dun end up your face appears everywhere...never trust these sex tour operators...actually dun need them to cheong la...just follow my list and you should have a good time...check out my signature...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Better be careful and dun end up your face appears everywhere...never trust these sex tour operators...actually dun need them to cheong la...just follow my list and you should have a good time...check out my signature...
Yes I'll be using the list in my upcoming trip Also managed to exchange a couple of emailed with the bro maintaining the site, which I believe is VietnamLover beo Am also very thankful to all bros for taking the time to do up the list for newbies like me
Old 28-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

U can sit 2-3 gals ma.... So switching betw these few wont hv u bored. My fren every trip sit same gal, he not bored. I see liao also BORED.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
not only carrot will sleep, I think I also will be super bored sitting with the gal for sooooo long. If this gal still do not allow me to bonk her, I will switch target liao...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
U can sit 2-3 gals ma.... So switching betw these few wont hv u bored. My fren every trip sit same gal, he not bored. I see liao also BORED.
actually go there few times within this month already. See the gals there also bored liao except 2 'cannot touch' gals (VK, am I right? )

anyway if I still can't get this gal who sat with me to ks by thurs, I will sit another one...
Old 28-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Quote:
sharing is known to be the walking street directory of HCMC
Bro KT, Thanks for sharing your experiences too. Just priceless. Can't get in Lonely Planet one. Hope we get to meet in HCMC when I get there Jan20-25. Would be fun to chiong together with Sinkpore bros.

Bro Birdie, why dun u post something so I can up your rep points too.

Cheers !
Old 28-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=XeDen;4417511]2009 is coming to an end... 2010 is on the way here soon..

My New Year Resolutions for 2010 includes opening a Vietnamese Cafe for my BX in Singapore. Who is interested to join me?

Bro, when r u starting to open the cafe? R u looking for ppl to join venture?
Old 28-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

em me bang duong mieng nhat. co ai cung thich?

On a side note, anyone is interested in this exhibition?
Link: Ancient Egypt in Singapore

Old 28-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
VK rich enough to compensate their lost, If not for his house arrest, he will be there everynight to bring them to beach, shopping, supper, sending them home, and back to HIS home !
Hello,

I am very poor now....no money to cheong with you guys...sorry hor

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 28-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
My New Year Resolution is to get my bx into sillypore, get my divorce completed, get married again to my bx.

title ”天字第一号杀手" created by you will be given to V.Killer in yesr 2010
Dont push here push there leh.....I still not up to your standard yet hor

Please pass it to Vlover

Old 28-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
V.Killier??? I will only consider him if he can get rid of his "HOUSE ARREST". I was told after his current 2 months term, he will be having another 2 months!!! So he will lagging behind you for at least 3 months in 2010 alone.

I called him on Xmas day to join me dinner at Little Vietnam but he told me he is just at Haig Road but cannot join me as there are too many "Cong An" around.

I was also told, he is always hiding around somewhere very nearby.... I think he is watching you guys so that you guys will not KC his chicks... Cannot Eat also Dont Let You Eat... Very Selfish...
Hello...you say like that gooot meh....

Con gai vn see cong an scared, I see Cong an vn also will be scared

Old 28-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought many 'cong an' in the upper lorong so I ever ask VK to drink kopi at the lower lorongs also kana rejected.

I think he will siam JC/GL from late evening onwards as the 'cong an' starts roaming around.
Yes...........Bo pain. You think I want meh Have to siam until 31th of Jan...

Sianz ahhhhhhh !!!!

Old 28-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually go there few times within this month already. See the gals there also bored liao except 2 'cannot touch' gals (VK, am I right? .
NNKC....U know I am reading ha? hay wa em oi

Old 28-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
vagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Killer, missed your stories leh. When can you come and have coffee with us agin?
Old 28-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Bro KT, Thanks for sharing your experiences too. Just priceless. Can't get in Lonely Planet one. Hope we get to meet in HCMC when I get there Jan20-25. Would be fun to chiong together with Sinkpore bros.
Cheers !
for the record, I go HCMC is to get arrested by my galfriend. I am always a good family man in HCMC and never cheong. Meeting me in HCMC is just for some family oreinted makan session.

I will be in HCMC in early Jan... won't be meeting u in HCMC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1