The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex with emotions or without

To a man, what is the difference between sex with emotions (i.e. love, affection) and those without?

In the case of 2 person being close friends for more than a year, what are the chances its sex only (no emotions involved)?

Thanks for sharing your views.

Edyta
Old 30-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!
Re: Sex with emotions or without

Anything is possible.
Old 30-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I enjoy the sex better when the girl is smiling and rocking me and she takes good care of me and really likes me or seems to(with WLs). Those times when I come, usually after I come out, will have those stupid grin and this happiness at being relieved and well taken care of.

One of my friends once asked me why I last so long inside a fish tank.Other than going slowly, and not acting like a motorized pump, all I can say is bad GFE. It can just really kill the mood for me though I can still get hard and cum in the end. Those times, I felt I just flushed 50 down the drain and was like 'ahh... whatever.'

Of course, if I am in an extremely horny state, I don't really care. Mood killer or not, I would still come and be relieved and it would turn from 'bad' to 'ok'.

All I can say is that it depends on the man. Or the motives of the man for having sex. If just want to bonk for conquest, then maybe he won't feel very much for the girl lor beyond the fact that she's hot and makes him horny.

Last edited by SammyNewbie; 30-08-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 30-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Sex with emotions or feeling I will call it as Love Making...
Sex without it, of course is sex

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 30-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
when u have sex and post-sex you want to cuddle and give her tender loving warmth, its sex with emotion aka making love.

when you have sex and after you released your white army, you want nothing more to do with her, its just purely physical sex, whih usually leaves one feeling of the void
Old 30-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the replies.

I am really interested to know if its possible for a man to have no emotion sex with a woman who is also a close friend for more than a year. Hang out, enjoy outings for more than a year before sex happens. If yes, any reason why?
Old 30-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

I think you mean 'No-Strings-Attached' not no emotions...
Old 30-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boon117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sex is a form of showing emotions i guess. But hey, some men just do it for the pleasure
Old 30-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

actually it has lesser meaning to guys than to gals. most gals want the emotional attach before sex (don't talk abt FL) but guys just need a nice hole. GFE is a bonus but not essential component.
Old 30-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Aiyah... got come and felt is sucked... and come and felt it was good mah.

Outcome is same... but feeling is different right?
Old 30-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
scentbug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta

I am really interested to know if its possible for a man to have no emotion sex with a woman who is also a close friend for more than a year. Hang out, enjoy outings for more than a year before sex happens. If yes, any reason why?
Yes. I experienced the exact same situation before. I would not say without emotion completely. With a close friend, there will be attraction first that leads to lust then to sex. Sometimes the guy loves hanging out and enjoys the company and that alone encompass a certain level of emotional attachment. But if you're thinking of is there love involved? Then it's a another thing altogether.
Old 30-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bebeque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post

Just wondering if you are a guy or a girl. Correct me if I am wrong:

If you are a guy, then your question seemed redundant as you yourself would also understand why men have sex, for example:
- sex is a needed physical release of the sperm from time to time, from the moment he is physically/financially able to, until he is physically, financially, psychologically or medically not able to, a range of years from the age of 8, 9 to 70s.
- sex is a tool for the boosting of the male self esteem. It is the reward for a successful overcoming of a particular female's resistance/reluctance for your dick to be inserted into her pussy, for a variety of reasons.
- sex is a necessity for the continuation of the biological reproduction of the genes belonging to one particular male person.
- sex is a seeking of pleasure and can be devoid of any feelings or emotions relating to love for a particular female (or male),
- etc, etc

If you are a gal, then your question is very very puzzling. Please correct me if I am wrong, as:
- you are the one and only person who allowed a particular male to have his dick inserted into your pussy (or course, here we must rule out incidents relating to rape, gang bang, forced sex in any way, etc). You should know why you allowed this to happen,
- why, when a man wants to have sex, refer to the above reasons,
- your question is for the purpose to confirm whether, when a particular male person performed sex on you, he has 'feelings' for you, that is, if he 'loves' you?

So what situation above is applicable to you? Kindly clarify, so that we can offer our further comments and opinions.
Old 30-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

Asker is a female

Man has a long term gf. 1+yr of friendship with asker in a foreign land. Sex happened on asker's last nite before heading home. Both are not drunk. Morning after man apologised and said he felt guilty towards his gf n asker. He said asker is a v attractive woman, he tried but cannot walk away. He said he did it out of affection "at that time". Asker wants to know if the man has real emotions on her or just sex. Not love. Is the friendship even real or just a veil for the eventual act - premeditated.
Old 30-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3292 / Power: 17
greatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebeque View Post
Just wondering if you are a guy or a girl. Correct me if I am wrong:

If you are a guy, then your question seemed redundant as you yourself would also understand why men have sex, for example:
- sex is a needed physical release of the sperm from time to time, from the moment he is physically/financially able to, until he is physically, financially, psychologically or medically not able to, a range of years from the age of 8, 9 to 70s.
- sex is a tool for the boosting of the male self esteem. It is the reward for a successful overcoming of a particular female's resistance/reluctance for your dick to be inserted into her pussy, for a variety of reasons.
- sex is a necessity for the continuation of the biological reproduction of the genes belonging to one particular male person.
- sex is a seeking of pleasure and can be devoid of any feelings or emotions relating to love for a particular female (or male),
- etc, etc

If you are a gal, then your question is very very puzzling. Please correct me if I am wrong, as:
- you are the one and only person who allowed a particular male to have his dick inserted into your pussy (or course, here we must rule out incidents relating to rape, gang bang, forced sex in any way, etc). You should know why you allowed this to happen,
- why, when a man wants to have sex, refer to the above reasons,
- your question is for the purpose to confirm whether, when a particular male person performed sex on you, he has 'feelings' for you, that is, if he 'loves' you?

So what situation above is applicable to you? Kindly clarify, so that we can offer our further comments and opinions.
very good points!
Old 30-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Men fall in love because he loves the sex.

Women want to feel the love then engage in sex (WLs & monetary reasons excluded).

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1