The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
lwrnchng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwrnchng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<SUCHINDA>>> View Post
Thai & SIA having promo now......$140 (not include taxes) & $308 (all in) respectively......

bro is it 2 person to fly promotion? or can buy 1 ticket at this price? so far as i know SIA promo always is a 2 person to fly promo, 1 person no promo liao
Old 04-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrnchng View Post
bro is it 2 person to fly promotion? or can buy 1 ticket at this price? so far as i know SIA promo always is a 2 person to fly promo, 1 person no promo liao
No, this time is single seat also can.....SIA's promo also....$308 all in can fly to vietnam too.....anyway i bought at $265 from Zuji liao.....cheaper than so called OFFER
Old 11-01-2008, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

airasia got $5 tickets.
on the country click on Thailand and select english language.

it's featured on thai webside but not the sg version!
Old 12-01-2008, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
So if i buy it from thai version can???
yah why not?
Old 13-01-2008, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any folks ever missed your budget airline flight before? a very painful experience. last minute booking on the spot for one way ticket to Singapore is around 5660B or more. that is around S$250!

their 45 min check in time before departure ruling is very strict these days. non negotiable man. have seen many passengers got turned away before.
Old 13-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
any folks ever missed your budget airline flight before? a very painful experience. last minute booking on the spot for one way ticket to Singapore is around 5660B or more. that is around S$250!

their 45 min check in time before departure ruling is very strict these days. non negotiable man. have seen many passengers got turned away before.
Ya budget got many restrictions.......on the flip side of the coin, want to extend stay (due to unexpected meeting of new puying) have to throw away ticket buy another one......i fly full service ever changed departure date & time thrice also no problemo.......pros & cons la......took budget last time met an old pal on board ended up drunk $80 worth of beer.....knn another time hungry ordered fried rice $10.....so called "savings" all gone
Old 13-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
RTplayer is Cool - loads of Potential

Only you are rich, only you can afford to buy full service tickets.

Quote:
Ya budget got many restrictions.......on the flip side of the coin, want to extend stay (due to unexpected meeting of new puying) have to throw away ticket buy another one......i fly full service ever changed departure date & time thrice also no problemo.......pros & cons la......took budget last time met an old pal on board ended up drunk $80 worth of beer.....knn another time hungry ordered fried rice $10.....so called "savings" all gone
He deeply regret his actions that have CAUSE him great losses.

Red_Tirak1099's DBS acct no. 338-00009-0
Red_Tirak1099 = <<<suchinda>>> = (&**)(%%

Beware of 'free beers' Tactics
Old 18-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 22
ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!

Quote:
No, this time is single seat also can.....SIA's promo also....$308 all in can fly to vietnam too.....anyway i bought at $265 from Zuji liao.....cheaper than so called OFFER
bro where can i book the SIA ticket from ?
Old 18-01-2008, 05:51 AM
Samster

lately the services of these budget airlines getting worse with the exception of Jetstar Asia. they only care about quick turnaround time.
Old 18-01-2008, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ha~ last minute booking is always more than >220+++.... I suggest never go just on time but way before time!... cuz after check-in at the counter still must go through custom! If the custom damn long then you siao liao... esp. some nationality take a long time infront to clear custom which i don't understand y? after all the custom Q, best is your boarding gate is the furthest one!!! KNN... I ever run like madness all the way to the gate... by the time I board the plane... I'm perspiring like hell and catching breath... Thai airasia is best... got shuttle bus to catch somemore... unbelievable got one time the plane delay for near 20mins becuz its the last flight of the day and some lucky fellow arrive at the gate at the very last second.. so everyone waited for them... so we know ticket put gate close at blahblah time... do not include the shuttle bus time..damn.
sometimes really 人算不如天算. knn...
Old 18-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
lately the services of these budget airlines getting worse with the exception of Jetstar Asia. they only care about quick turnaround time.
No more taking Jetstar. Not really cheaper by a lot and paying a bit more can have better flights like TG or Cathay.

My last exp with Jetstar, flight delay for >5 hours and I reached SG at 3plus in morning

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 18-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
No more taking Jetstar. Not really cheaper by a lot and paying a bit more can have better flights like TG or Cathay.

My last exp with Jetstar, flight delay for >5 hours and I reached SG at 3plus in morning

hahaha
SC
That depend when you booked your ticket. Normally, the mid week flight will be much cheaper than weekend or holidays period and I just check a booking for 12/2 & return on 22/2 and the price quoted at $194 ($20/20 return plus $154 surcharge). Sometime, flight delay is normal, worse will be the cancellation when they have only one flight per day and let alone once per week. Of course, flying with SQ or TG will be must better as they have alot flights per day and one can easily change to the next or earlier flight without any charges.

Do note, Tiger will from April cancel most of the flights to Thailand and left with only one flight to Bkk at 6am.
Old 18-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Anyone know when a flight delay for too long, can we request for full refund?
Full refund not sure but if you got buy travel insurance then covered......usually for delays the airlines will compensation like free meals or even hotel rooms if long delay
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Do note, Tiger will from April cancel most of the flights to Thailand and left with only one flight to Bkk at 6am.
i guess they are feeling the heat of competition......& i thot industry insiders told me SIN-BKK-SIN route is one of the more profitable routes
Old 18-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post

wow that's bad. the longest delay i have experienced was about 3-4 hours.
Old 25-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
AirAsia to fly JB-Bangkok route from Feb 25, 2008

Report from Business Times (Malaysia) dated Friday 25 January 2008 :-

AirAsia to fly JB-Bangkok route from Feb 25, 2008

BANGKOK : AirAsia is expected to ply the Bangkok-Johor Baru route beginning February 25, 2008 with four flights a week.

The once-daily flight will be on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.

An airline official said Bangkok will be the first destination in Thailand from Johor Baru, targeting Johoreans, Singaporeans and also those flying into the city from Sabah and Sarawak.

Besides Bangkok, AirAsia will also fly to Medan and Surabaya from Johor Baru soon, he said.

AirAsia and its Thai subsidiary, Thai AirAsia, now operate seven flights daily from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok, as well as serving Krabi, Phuket and Chiang Mai, on top of the Penang-Bangkok route.

The Bangkok-Langkawi and Bangkok-Kota Kinabalu services were discontinued last year due to low passenger load.

It's learnt that Thai AirAsia was not keen to operate the Johor Baru-Bangkok route as it wanted to concentrate on strengthening its existing destinations while looking into the possibility of entering the Bangkok-Jakarta route and expanding its China base

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1