The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bang Kok open air stage performing

Sorry if this is topic is highlight here before. but it seems dont fit into gogo, mp or disco type. please dun zap me. thanks.

I was there again for some setup..... and my contractor with their taxi guy bought me to ulu ulu place( at least a good 40min ride from saim square) to open air restaurant cum stage performer singing dancing. The gals on the stage have numbers on them- so if you interested you can get her to come down to sit with for drinks.... This is the first time i being to this type of joint in bangkok- the taxi driver told us - it carter more to the locals.

any other bro try this before?

Old 25-07-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster

Re: Bang Kok open air stage performing

I think it's APPLE...?? notice on the above pictures- there's a guy with cap on to stage dancing0 that's the taxi driver.

some pic of the gals dancing on stage
Old 25-07-2007, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Could be anywhere bro, esp. with a name like that.

It looks like it caters to middle/lower-middle to possibly lower class Thais, from the looks of the set up.

The girls don't really look like much though. What interests you about the place? I'm quite sure you can get similar service from anyone of a dozen other venues throughout Bangkok.

Quote:
the gals on the stage have numbers on them- so if you interested you can get her to come down to sit with for drinks....
Sounds like one of those 'hang flower'-type joints. If you like sitting with girls for drinks, you could try a lounge... e.g. http://www.theresortclub.com/

Have fun!
Old 25-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind going to have a look. Quite fun to see where the thais get their thrills.

Nice pictures too.
Old 26-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Could be anywhere bro, esp. with a name like that.

It looks like it caters to middle/lower-middle to possibly lower class Thais, from the looks of the set up.

The girls don't really look like much though. What interests you about the place? I'm quite sure you can get similar service from anyone of a dozen other venues throughout Bangkok.

Sounds like one of those 'hang flower'-type joints. If you like sitting with girls for drinks, you could try a lounge... e.g. http://www.theresortclub.com/

Have fun!
yes... it's FAR from town.
It's an eye opener for me.... to soak into the thais- not too ex. I must say some of the gal looks not too bad.

Yes, Bro ChaYen.... yes can hang flower if you like the gal. first time for me in BK.
Old 26-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
I wouldn't mind going to have a look. Quite fun to see where the thais get their thrills.

Nice pictures too.
Sorry i also dun know where is it as ..... maybe show picture to taxi driver and he might know where. nut again it's better to have some thai frined to bring. i forget to mention.... while have dinner- i can ask the gals to peel the prawns, and feed you.... ha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1