The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
number2 not tall leh. but lucky she is 1.60000001m
so she is above his targeted height. Phew

you know me huh.
true. very true
getting old and no where else to go except JC and GL
Troi oi....now you dont know we can be sperm bros like our Carrot meh?

1.7m also can....got hole will cheong ah.... kakakkaka !!

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 27-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VReaper View Post
is the bak chor mee really that good??? if so i will go down tonite to try try after my drinkin session with my colleagues
nO....it should be WWFJM.....

Old 27-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Its FRIDAY

ACTIVATION Tonight
NNKC....ytd got so many wolf looking at my girl ne ne....especially "YOU"

Old 27-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 17
vietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samstervietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samstervietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sir,

I am here to report to SS08
Old 28-09-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
EvilG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros,

would like to ask for advice as going viet for first time, going this weekend short trip. Ho chi mun city. anyone can advice if there is any full day service available? best if the gal can act as translator cos i don't speak viet, only know 3 words, u-ber, siaw and lamteng...... think spell all wrong.

basically looking for companian to stay with me on the whole trip + translator + tour guilde. any such recommandation? i flying off this thursday

thanks,
eg
Old 28-09-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

How much u willing to pay???
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilG View Post
basically looking for companian to stay with me on the whole trip + translator + tour guilde. any such recommandation? i flying off this thursday

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-09-2009, 02:17 AM
Samster

not sure of rates..... any clue?
Old 28-09-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

U may want to try out the pubs at JC/GL and find out who is going back about the same time as u and u can see whether she is up to your standard, rather than got recommendation by bro here and later, complaint that they are not up to standard....
Read thru the HCMC thread and u can try to "fish" the gal yourselves and hv more fun
Quote:
not sure of rates..... any clue?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-09-2009, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
U may want to try out the pubs at JC/GL and find out who is going back about the same time as u and u can see whether she is up to your standard, rather than got recommendation by bro here and later, complaint that they are not up to standard....
Read thru the HCMC thread and u can try to "fish" the gal yourselves and hv more fun
good advice, been trying that the last few times i go gl mask and some other joints, but no luck, either early or later and just no one that really click... going with friends, hope they know more then me, else wasted trip
Old 28-09-2009, 02:51 AM
Samster

Last resort, read thru last 50 pages of the HCMC thread and note down the places u can "fish" for gals...If the gal can speak ur language and fit ur bill, negoitate the price with her. Last last resort, pm those seniors in hcmc thread, buy them drinks in the disco/pub/ktv and asked them to bring u out
Quote:
good advice, been trying that the last few times i go gl mask and some other joints, but no luck, either early or later and just no one that really click... going with friends, hope they know more then me, else wasted trip

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-09-2009, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah long time never post, anybody MISSED me?????

No wonder hands leg itchy, never get my daily dose of TCSS

Good turnout on Sat's Armani ktv session, I dun mind to go back again

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2009, 07:46 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wonder which flight are you on? Hope you enjoy yourself...
Tua Hong, why u always beo people what flight wan.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Troi oi....now you dont know we can be sperm bros like our Carrot meh?

1.7m also can....got hole will cheong ah....kakakkaka !!
Wtf latest trend ah???? Sperm brothers???? Never cum in 2 weeks only all becum like dat......

Tink you spend too much time with your "khung khung dien dien" Nobody's girlfren liao....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2009, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietshark View Post
Sir,

I am here to report to SS08
Wah soooooooo touched........ so wat u have to report huh????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi all bros,

would like to ask for advice as going viet for first time, going this weekend short trip. Ho chi mun city. anyone can advice if there is any full day service available? best if the gal can act as translator cos i don't speak viet, only know 3 words, u-ber, siaw and lamteng...... think spell all wrong.

thanks,
eg
You chim lah, signature say broke liao still can cheong HCM, goot lah same as me, enjoy life 1st....

Ok since last minute u have 2 choices,

01. Go 61 or 91 Hai Ba Trung St, tink shop numbers should be correct cos never go very long liao, ask the mummy for english-speaking gal for whole day booking but costly hor, last time we booked was USD180, now duno got increase or not, but at least you can choose.

02. 2nd choice go JC/GL ask the gal introduce you to their compatriots back in HCM since they are in Sinkapor and cannot go back HCM in time for your visit, bad thing is that machiam poker cannot see the girl in advance, but ask the gal to show you the fren's picture lah...

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1