The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesome View Post
Miraton, Hui Hua, Hui Mei, Lucky, Walter are all quite spotty as far as gals/services is concerned - they don't seem to be able to hang on to their best gals,

I tried the SN in Miraton, the room is very nice ..girls quality is so so even though th egirl i pick at 750 is at least a 7 with very good Gf and service..But according to the manager that introduce to me, they do have problem keeping top girls and at around 1pm that was the best girl she can get.

The SN in Lihao is not as nice but girls quality seem better but again i went at 4pm so maybe that is the difference.
Best SN I tried is Prince 太子。Really awesome gals, but price also awesome. Entry fee already 688, can pick girl or not also must pay. Girls pricing range from 800 onwards, ie min expenditure 1488!
Once you have paid the 688, you will be brought to a private viewing room with a one way mirror showing a small stage. Scantily girls are brought in in small nos of 4-5 and will dance for you to select. You can go thru this process a few times as they bring in more girls, shortlisted girls are put aside. A final round of dancing by the shortlisted girls for your final selection.
I would rate both girls n service highly......but not so cost effective lor
Old 22-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Jail broken ones are in IOS5 and non jailbroken one in IOS6 loh.
ipads have no problem on OS6 at the moment ...
ah boi ... turn ur 2x iphones bluetooth to "ON" ... then delete all ur contacts on one of the iphone ... after doing that .. check the other iphone contacts ... make sure the bluetooth is "ON" on both phones ...
if anything happen .... don blame me .... good luck ...

ah boi ... we shld take this off-line ....
Old 22-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Best SN I tried is Prince 太子。Really awesome gals, but price also awesome. Entry fee already 688, can pick girl or not also must pay. Girls pricing range from 800 onwards, ie min expenditure 1488!
Once you have paid the 688, you will be brought to a private viewing room with a one way mirror showing a small stage. Scantily girls are brought in in small nos of 4-5 and will dance for you to select. You can go thru this process a few times as they bring in more girls, shortlisted girls are put aside. A final round of dancing by the shortlisted girls for your final selection.
I would rate both girls n service highly......but not so cost effective lor
wow ... simi logic is this ?? is it a spa with full facilities ??
Old 22-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
think 100rmb can already. remember to ask for a security token to do online transcation, just in case u need to transfer allowance for mm....
Can i borrow your account? I only got 50rmb. To transfer to PZL gal. Pay u back when I see u in week's time. Ok bor?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Can i borrow your account? I only got 50rmb. To transfer to PZL gal. Pay u back when I see u in week's time. Ok bor?
Pay which one? I go and help u pay personally.
Old 22-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Sorry for the dumb question, in one of my last trips I was brought to a hotel by a supplier; where is a free for all.
All the girls from the front desk to the cleaning girls are FLs, so as you are walking to your rooms any girls that catch your eye is fair game.
Sad to say, I was asleep when they drove me there.....
If any kind soul brothers know the place please let me know; thanks.

My humble two cents.
Old 22-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
smokinpimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys very quick question no time to scroll through thread what's the best way to get from sz airport to hk island? Like late at night
Old 22-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Pay which one? I go and help u pay personally.
SC the one back in hometown...that i can help u to pay oso...i go there help her open bank account and deposit 5k on your behalf ok?
Old 22-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Sorry for the dumb question, in one of my last trips I was brought to a hotel by a supplier; where is a free for all.
All the girls from the front desk to the cleaning girls are FLs, so as you are walking to your rooms any girls that catch your eye is fair game.

My humble two cents.
Since your supplier brought you there, why don' you ask the supplier

I also interested leh

Old 22-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.
Bro please check where leh...very interested!

Like what Bro SexRookie said...ask your supplier!

Or issit Whore Supplier brother?
Old 22-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Finally landed in CP.....

Weather is turning cold, for those who are coming pls bring winter clothes.

oh, and 1 more things, more cash will do u good.
Oh yes getting colder, maybe around 15degC. Interestingly this trip was fun-filled and not that crowded. I suppose more and more dicks will be arriving this week or so. No mms asking to buy Xmas voucher or anything.

I did notice that pzl has fewer lookers while price has gone up, so I'm changing new spot next trip liao.

Anyway, cutting down on posting so here's an early Christmas blessing to all CP bros. Merry Xmas and happy bonking!!!
Old 22-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinpimp View Post
Hey guys very quick question no time to scroll through thread what's the best way to get from sz airport to hk island? Like late at night
There are bus services DIRECT to different points in Hong Kong - check them out:
http://www.trans-island.com.hk/eng/2...a-line_szj.htm
http://www.chinalink.hk/co_service_routes16.html

But of course the most convenient way is to arrange your own private car
http://www.hongkongcarservice.com/?g...FcFV4godAjgAQw

SEAJ
Old 22-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

hey bros in cp to countdown..
i will be going down cp on 30-1 jan 2013...
any bros out there mind to let me join for any ktv sessions? thanks...pm me...

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 22-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz View Post
SC the one back in hometown...that i can help u to pay oso...i go there help her open bank account and deposit 5k on your behalf ok?
Why the amount keep getting larger???? Think I better quit... No way to keep up with the amount u guys giving..
Old 23-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
toothache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been going cp a few times with friends and the next trip with colleagues. I have been reading this forum and am very interested in the stuff u regulars get up to, was wondering how do i join ur groups ah? Also,i am bringing my angmoh biz associate next month, any advise to ensure i get him a gd trip? Thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread