The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 14-04-2024, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
NoobBeAr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobBeAr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by forbet View Post
Why don't all bring food home and share?
Hahah if the world is a peaceful place, can bring home the food to share hahha
Old 14-04-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamalie View Post
my buddy told me he fucked his frenz gf while he was drunk and he say damn exciting
Hopefully u r not the fren that your buddy referring to.. 🤣
Old 14-04-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9143 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Hopefully u r not the fren that your buddy referring to.. 🤣
Even if he is, he won't reveal..
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 14-04-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 5
AstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

heard my fren switch their chicks after they are dman high
Old 15-04-2024, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
stardewvalley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Went over to my friend's house for a gathering and while he is in the bath, received a bbbj from his wife whom we have been having fun behind his back for awhile. After 2 mins of sucking and I still dun feel like Cumming, I pulled down her lacy panty and lifted up her skirt and fuck her while I'm standing and she laid on their matrimony bed(able to do that because their bed is tall).. after about 10 mins of fucking in various positions and mad frenching, I creampie her and then we sat in the living room while continue to make out and have our hands around each others till he came out about 30mins later. Oh ya.. right before he came out, I CIM her once more.
This is a true champion
Old 15-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokeblues View Post
You are indeed very satki already. I still aiming to achieve what you did. Bro is just next level.

I believe the feeling of fucking someone's wife while looking at their wedding photo or on their matrimonial bed will make me extra hard and cum damn fast.
In my case, after that lady, I no longer get involved with someone's wife. Better to avoid such complexities
Old 15-04-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardewvalley View Post
This is a true champion
I befriended quite a number of real fuckers, what I done r child play to most of them.

Last edited by Funlover; 17-04-2024 at 09:33 AM.
Old 16-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cramgnoel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
In my case, after that lady, I no longer get involved with someone's wife. Better to avoid such complexities
Being involved with someone's wife is indeed more complicated than a woman being involved with someone's husband haha
Old 17-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamstering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays games like this are commonplace. while keeping each other's secrets. sometimes even with own in law. the world has gone crazy
Old 18-04-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I would say being a guy, most of the time we are able to clearly define where is the line and not crossing it. Be it with a married attach or single lady. We want to play outside while still maintaining a peace in the family.

Just want to share my situation now which still going on. The world might be big yet small at the same time. getting involved with a married lady is a big no no for me until my bday last year, I kinda feel I am already or almost my halfway to my expiry date. So I decided to do what I want to do. My friend intro this hooking up apps call Undertable. Really open my eyes to another world. Manage to chat with a married lady and somehow we click but did not meet yet as she is still reluctant to do so. From talking about parenthood to general stuffs and finally the sex issues, realized both of us facing the same frustrations.

Few months later, I kinda initiated a meet up for some light fun and she agreed. Our own place are definitely out so I suggested my parents place next block(my room still intact and my folks are always in msia during weekdays). After giving her the address, realise we are all staying within the same bto project, luckily she still agree to meet. On that day itself, I got a big shock of my life, when I open the door, the lady is actually my neighbour staying opposite. Long story short, she enter the house, I break the ice and bonk her and become each other long term FB.

We kinda set some ground rules like not acknowledging each other when we see each other as all along we dun communicate since we move in on day 1. Would be weird if we suddenly become so friendly which might make our spouse suspect something. Secondly, we dun text each other on weekends or ph.

We meet almost everyday for quickie in the morning either at her or my place after sending our respective kids to school. Our spouses left for work quite early. At times, we will also coordinate our leaves to meet either our places or at day use hotels. Best thing is with her being on birth control, screwing her raw and CIP is also not an issue.

Perhaps some of u guys might think this is just fantasy tale, it’s okie cos each to his own interpretation

Last edited by MDZY85; 18-04-2024 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Vocab
Old 18-04-2024, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY85 View Post
I would say being a guy, most of the time we are able to clearly define where is the line and not crossing it. Be it with a married attach or single lady. We want to play outside while still maintaining a peace in the family.

Just want to share my situation now which still going on. The world might be big yet small at the same time. getting involved with a married lady is a big no no for me until my bday last year, I kinda feel I am already or almost my halfway to my expiry date. So I decided to do what I want to do. My friend intro this hooking up apps call Undertable. Really open my eyes to another world. Manage to chat with a married lady and somehow we click but did not meet yet as she is still reluctant to do so. From talking about parenthood to general stuffs and finally the sex issues, realized both of us facing the same frustrations.

Few months later, I kinda initiated a meet up for some light fun and she agreed. Our own place are definitely out so I suggested my parents place next block(my room still intact and my folks are always in msia during weekdays). After giving her the address, realise we are all staying within the same bto project, luckily she still agree to meet. On that day itself, I got a big shock of my life, when I open the door, the lady is actually my neighbour staying opposite. Long story short, she enter the house, I break the ice and bonk her and become each other long term FB.

We kinda set some ground rules like not acknowledging each other when we see each other as all along we dun communicate since we move in on day 1. Would be weird if we suddenly become so friendly which might make our spouse suspect something. Secondly, we dun text each other on weekends or ph.

We meet almost everyday for quickie in the morning either at her or my place after sending our respective kids to school. Our spouses left for work quite early. At times, we will also coordinate our leaves to meet either our places or at day use hotels. Best thing is with her being on birth control, screwing her raw and CIP is also not an issue.

Perhaps some of u guys might think this is just fantasy tale, it’s okie cos each to his own interpretation
When a side is married, such arrangement with a partner whether they are married or not is rare but they do exist. I'm having 1 with my SIL, 1 with a sec sch classmate(this one kinda like a sugar babe concept) and another one with a friend's wife. Meanwhile I'm still trying to hook up with an ex colleague.
Old 18-04-2024, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
When a side is married, such arrangement with a partner whether they are married or not is rare but they do exist. I'm having 1 with my SIL, 1 with a sec sch classmate(this one kinda like a sugar babe concept) and another one with a friend's wife. Meanwhile I'm still trying to hook up with an ex colleague.
U are good at handling so many women at 1 go. Hahaha, as for myself, I am not able to do that. So having this 1 FB is enough and so easily accessible to each other. The good thing is both of us have our own family and do not want to risk it but yet wan to eat outside. Having the same mindset, I feel this relationship can last.
Old 18-04-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
U are good at handling so many women at 1 go. Hahaha, as for myself, I am not able to do that. So having this 1 FB is enough and so easily accessible to each other. The good thing is both of us have our own family and do not want to risk it but yet wan to eat outside. Having the same mindset, I feel this relationship can last.
Apart from that friend's wife, the other 2 most of the times only meet up when I ask them to. Therefore "schedule" wise, is still flexible on my end. But normally is once a week meet up with each of them. I have to satisfy my wife too.
Old 18-04-2024, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
saibowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I wish I could meet my this neighbour this way. Always fantasize fucking her when sometimes we meet when throwing rubbish at the common rubbiish chute in the evening
Old 18-04-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro MDZY85

Up you 21 points.

Yup, same arrangement I had with partner.

Meet up frequently for sex. Secret codes for WhatsApp chat.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1