The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
MuroAmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Since yesterday, was having problem registering the value packages like lahatext 30 etc.
Call smart but to no avail, think they have some upgrading going on but normal use is ok.

Wat time u arrive tomorrow?
There has been changes to the SMART networks wef 16th April 2013.
Old 19-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
MuroAmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
How much are you paying for your Vida stay?
Most probably he's paying through the nose
I was surprised when I checked Agoda that the Vida hotel is more pricier than the ABC. I had always thought that the ABC was the most expensive hotel in AC.
Old 19-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuroAmi View Post
Most probably he's paying through the nose
I was surprised when I checked Agoda that the Vida hotel is more pricier than the ABC. I had always thought that the ABC was the most expensive hotel in AC.
I thought so too, but clearly there are others that are just as expensive, if not more so.

Vida, Holiday Inn, among others.

It all depends on what you want.

I'd go with ABC as I know what to expect.
Old 19-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Ha, finally going back to being a hermit. I tried that for 1 week about 10 yrs ago and couldn't take it anymore. It was the simple things in life that finally got to me. No running water--had to get it from a well, then boil the water before drinking. The food was 50-50 if it was even edible and not much choices. The only thing worth eating was the gals.

Heard about your 2 attempts at being picked. Stay safe bro.

PT
Thanks for the concern and warning. Duly noted but I am in the war zone too long a period to not be "at risk". Life is tough here in Samar and its not just getting the water "manually" from well but starting a wood fire to boil the water. But the joys of being with my favorite children here makes it all worth it. Anyway I be out of here tomorrow early morning and be in Manila by 8am. Should be in AC by 12 noon.

Quote:
i now in secluded town in china fujian, forum i try post later---3 moaners...as said i recorded the moaning for u, passed to ziebart to upload here. lets see he found a way to upload audio files.
Well, no escaping or sleeping on my assignment. Now that you named me as responsible to distribute to our brothers.
Here is the link. Size 2M >> http://www.mediafire.com/?r694eqvxjqfq46i
First come first served. Last to come unserved.

Quote:
Since yesterday, was having problem registering the value packages like lahatext 30 etc.
Call smart but to no avail, think they have some upgrading going on but normal use is ok.

Wat time u arrive tomorrow?
Sorry I did not inform you of my TM number cos in Samar, my Smart don work ie.. no network. Will try to be in by noon.

Last edited by ZIEBART; 19-04-2013 at 03:22 PM.
Old 19-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

countdown...10 more days to AC...
yipee !!...hehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 19-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
countdown...10 more days to AC...
yipee !!...hehe...

me also count down one more month, sigh......
Old 19-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
me also count down one more month, sigh......
me 2 more weeks from today.lol....
Old 19-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

heheee... 1 more week!
Old 19-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Anyway I be out of here tomorrow early morning and be in Manila by 8am. Should be in AC by 12 noon.

Well, no escaping or sleeping on my assignment. Now that you named me as responsible to distribute to our brothers.
Here is the link. Size 2M >> http://www.mediafire.com/?r694eqvxjqfq46i
First come first served. Last to come unserved.

Sorry I did not inform you of my TM number cos in Samar, my Smart don work ie.. no network. Will try to be in by noon.
hahaha....no need so serious lah, how dare i assign u?
Does not matter even its not done, no obligations.

will inform hotel abt ur arrival.

19Apr noon

yesterday's girl texted she nearby my hotel so i asked her to come over.
Similar sextifying 2 sexxions as expected n prolonged bbbj as i commented her skills were good. Stayed 3 hrs w long chats n cuddling n left w money slipped in her bag.
Received her text of next time will give me 1 hour bbbj.
Looks like a RTF very soon. really missed the 1 hr bbbjs i had from 2 girls some months ago.

Bro D texted n we met up in perimeter, recee abt 10 bars n finally settled at XXX bar.
Each of us got a girl to sit n bought them LDs, .both of them new only work 2 days.
Waitress told us 240 for an LD, but after further questioning Single LD is 140. 240 for double.
After interviewing i did not barfine sensing bad services w attitude problem but Bro D barfine his demure girl for 1500p.

we left n went back our own hotels agreed to meet later.
girl texted me n i jokingly asked abt the hr bj, she told me she is not joking n we agreed to meet the next day.
19 yo mother from Anunas texted to meet but i preferred to reserve my ammunition for tomorrow.
Tropix girl texted busy again w family, i think likely w some clients, asked me to be good n behave LOL.

Met up w bro D for dinner pancit abt 8pm, then roam around W.st for targets.
Saw an attractive FL w friend but before approaching 2 koreans turn up.REcee Bar Nana nice place decent girls but only 1 customers. Went Icarus but not much girls left.
Camelot has opened for business after closing for sometime due to raid.
Finally settled at Lapasha n Bro D got the doorgirl a drink after we viewed the CMI dancers.
Annoying mamasan kept pestering me to buy her a drink n choose girl till i told her i wanna chat w my friend.
She asked me why i m angry or m i drunk? from there i treat her as invisible n she finally left us alone.
Bro D's girl ask y i m angry, told her i would be if somebody keep disturbing me.

Very friendly girl, good chat n finally Bro D barfined her 2000p.
We left for some supper n back to our individual hotels.

20 Apr morning
Woken up by text from girl on way to my hotel.
Waiting for her while posting this.
Ziebart texted reached Manila.
Lets see if i get my 1 hr bj

Last edited by datou; 20-04-2013 at 08:39 AM.
Old 19-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I was gonna say, if you ask for it, maybe you cannot afford it

or am I wrong here ?
I did not know there were package tours available. I am asking the price he paid so that I can budget for my next trip and take up one of these package tours. It is so much more interesting than just being in fields avenue all the time.
Old 19-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
The answer to your question has been covered in the past few pages.
Anyway, you can go to Lucky Plaza and do a pasaload from the shops or buy a top up card or buy a PLDT TAWAGNA $10 card for $8. There are many options available.
Or you can just PM me or any other friend whom you know in the Philippines to top up for you.
Just came back from Lucky Plaza. I tried many shops and they all say I have to arrive in the Philippines to load my SIM as it is "locked" and cannot access from outside the country.
Old 19-04-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
matterhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just came back from Lucky Plaza. I tried many shops and they all say I have to arrive in the Philippines to load my SIM as it is "locked" and cannot access from outside the country.
I think you never activate the roaming is it?
Old 19-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Interesting. Allow me to top up your sim card from here. PM me your card type and number. I will be visiting Smart Centre in few days time for my Sim problem.
Old 19-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 0
Goodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has anyone noticed the DIA profiles of many girls have been blocked?
Almost half of the girls on my list have lost contact with them. The reply from DIA was they are introducing measures to prevent the site from being abused.

Does that mean the end of DIA contacts?
Old 20-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
heheee... 1 more week!
1 more week for me. This time next week I'll be in Clark! Hope to meet up with some brothers there.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1