The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all
Caught fucking at Siloso Beach Resort

Decided to check in to Siloso Beach Resort for the recent CNY break. Wanted to a relaxing time away from the crowd and festivities. But Sentosa of course crowded also. But Siloso Beach a bit out of the way of the main stuff so it was a good spot for me.

Anyway decided to go there by myself and got a nice garden suite. Basically it's a loft style room with bedroom downstairs and a top floor with private jacuzzi on a balcony upstairs. The jacuzzi is looking out to the ocean and over Siloso Beach and the roof is partly covered. It's very private and unless someone climbs up on the roof or edge of their balcony, you can spend the day naked with no fear.

I decided that I needed some special sayanging after some hard work at office. So i decided to call in a massage from a special contact. The rooms at Siloso Beach are all open concept so no need to buzz anyone in from lobby or need any card to enter the lift. If you invite girls for hanky panky, they can come quietly to your room. I was in the mood for some Thai as I wanted a proper massage.

After relaxing for a while on my top deck, there was a knock on my door. The girl was quite pretty - Hannah was her name. She was a bit older, maybe later 20s. But her body was fit and she had nice skin - quite fair. I found out she's from Chiang Mai and was new to Singapore. She was wearing a tight one piece black dress but had a nice white jacket on which made her look presentable and not slutty. I guess you need to blend in when coming to Sentosa haha.

I told her we'll be doing the massage upstairs but we can change downstairs. I offered her a glass of champagne which she accepted. We slowly removed our clothes after some chit chat and soon were completely naked. Her body was not skinny but fit. Not fat but fit. Her breasts were fake but suited her body. I reached out and felt one as we cheekily talked. Her pussy was cleanly shaved but not the beautiful pink I crave for. A little on the tan side. Her ass was round and tight. She was about 1.60m which was a bit short but ok for me.

I had asked for a tantra body to body massage so she got her baby oil and we walked up the stairs. I liked watching her ass wiggle in front of me as we walked up to the second floor. She suddenly let out a yelp. And I realized that she didn't know it would be open air. "Is this ok?" i asked. She said ok after walking around and seeing that it was covered and private. I had drawn up the jacuzzi which she dipped her foot into. She didn't go all the way to the edge as the balcony is made of clear glass and if someone was looking up from Siloso Beach they would catch two naked people.

Looking at her walking around surveying the area completely naked made my cock hard. I like to shave my balls before massages - increases the sensation and I like it clean for her tender hands. Anyway I was at attention for her which she noticed. I pulled a deck chair to the middle of the deck and laid down for her.

She walked over to me and sat on my back with each leg on one side which meant that her pussy was completely on my the top of butt. I could feel the heat emanating from it and maybe even some moisture. She poured some oil on my back and dug in. As she kneaded my shoulders with her strong fingers, I felt her grinding her pussy into my body. "Fuck! That felt good." I moaned. She giggled. I knew this was just the start.

(TBC)
Old 28-02-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 12
spas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud of
Re: Caught fucking at Siloso Beach Resort

Very promising start...awaiting the next installments.
Cheers!
Old 28-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xLN1r6Ut0
Old 28-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Freed49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promising story, camping too
Old 28-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
LarkyYear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please update soon
Old 28-02-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
GoldTooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldTooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next installment.
Old 28-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

FrenchCollie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent ....
Old 28-02-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

FrenchCollie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 28-02-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
iArtcore is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Caught fucking at Siloso Beach Resort

What a good opening chapter to read before going to bed...
Old 28-02-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10977 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Support TS, upz.
Old 28-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
5StarGeneral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll take a seat on the beach to watch them bonk at the balcony
Old 29-02-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
koru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykoru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5StarGeneral View Post
I'll take a seat on the beach to watch them bonk at the balcony
Can I join you ? I bring along binoculars and long range camera with zoom in lens .
Old 29-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kudostoyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow nice! I stayed there before. Damm open concept sia the jacuzzi.
Old 01-03-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnson526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Caught fucking at Siloso Beach Resort

Great starting
Old 01-03-2016, 04:10 AM
Samster