The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

dont stop at chapter 10...the problem we see in many bro, is once they stop, they never return to write and some end up with drinking problems, some end up with other issues...

if writing helps you with your mental reculation, then continue to write...
Old 14-07-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
huh?? no last fuck? how cannnn.... no happy ending?
Ah? Going home liao, can fuck at leisure, don't have to play hide and seek anymore.

This holiday I sneak around, run around just to have fun, tiring sia!!!

If every trip like the BKK one, would be good. As long as I don't bump into people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
dont stop at chapter 10...the problem we see in many bro, is once they stop, they never return to write and some end up with drinking problems, some end up with other issues...

if writing helps you with your mental reculation, then continue to write...
Day 10, not chapter 10. LOL.

I already shared the process, from innocent friends to unexpected start of an affair, and going on for 4 years... till the end.

I shared 2 holidays that I can remember, the fun parts of it... enough le. I'm not depressed or return to drinking (by the way, I'm a hard liquor person, not beer... LOL) or end up with mental issues.

This writing... is good, to pen my memories and share with the bros here. I enjoyed it. Really good memories
Old 14-07-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

The Ending

----------------------------------

Final Chapter

It has been near 4 years of our tryst. Unchallenged, undiscovered and unbelievably lucky. There won't be much dialogue because the narration will be more focused on the break up, some dialogues are added in because I felt it's important and it cuts my heart back then (and it still does). Otherwise, it's mostly narration and sharing of feelings/thoughts. The epilogue will ensue after this.

J(anice): Harder... HARDER.

I was deep inside Janice fucking her pussy with little gog mercilessly. Janice just got back from a 3 weeks holiday with Eric and needless to say, she was sex starved. She had 0 encounters or even intimacy during the trip. It didn't help that Eric brought his parents along.

He continued staying there for another 3 weeks for his project implementation work for a total of 1.5 months while Janice and in-laws came flying back first.

In Eric's house, on their martimonial bed, my cock was buried deep inside Janice. She reached on Sunday noon and was not able to excuse herself to find me. Went to work, endured a whole day of torture seeing me, yet unable to touch me until 6pm, whereby I zipped into the car with her and came to her condo.

It was easy, she was in heat and didn't want to argue where I was bringing her.

My cock was sliding in and out rushed, while I kissed Janice and fondled her bossoms.

gog: Ahhh 3 weeks without you, I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

Erm, if you folks belived it, haha, no, of course not, Lindi was there for me. I behaved slightly more roughly than usual, seeing how Janice was not rejecting the force I used but yet gripped hard on my shoulders moaning away louder than normal.

J: I'm near... NOW... NOW!!

Love those words, knowing how my cock made her feel. Thrusted more and finally, '3 weeks' of pent up sperm went into Janice. Janice's 3 weeks of itchiness was also temporarily satisfied. She held me really tight and didn't let go.

J: Yessssss YESSS. I can feel it!

Little gog jerked itself a bit hearing that and sent another stream of sperm into her.

gog: Missed me so much?

J: Yes... I do... miss you.

We kissed and hugged as I rolled off Janice while she cuddled back up next to me. Abstaining for so long, really made her orgasm stronger. I didn't think much. The night was still young and I think I went another 1-2 rounds more thereafter.

Yup, weird shit happened that day... it must be this very day...
Old 15-07-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Good morning, a bit early today but nonetheless...

-------------------------

>>>>> Fast forward 8 weeks later after Eric came back as his work completed earlier >>>>>

Sunday

Church was normal, Janice didn't look too good though, but we managed to get through service and also lunch. She asked to be excused after lunch as she was tired, I thought it was the time of the month, so I sent her home and we didn't talk anymore for the day.

Monday

Janice didn't come in to office and I messaged her. I didn't pick her up as she said she wanted to sleep late a bit as she's tired.

My WA was as follows:

gog: You okay?

There was no reply. I got worried and tried calling her, Janice picked up.

J: Hello.

gog: You got my message?

She usually replies fast but today she seemed listless and off the beat.

J: Ya, I'm at the doc, not feeling well.

gog: Dr XYZ? I come over fetch you.

J: No..don't. You work first. Eric will come to fetch me.

I got jealous naturally but nothing I can do. Don't overly expose myself at her place and if Eric's home, makes no sense for me to go over visit.

Tuesday

I reached her condo, but she didn't come down as well. I got a bit worried and messaged her.

J: I'm okay just resting. I likely won't come in this week. Don't come up, go to work, please.

Something seriously isn't right. I can feel there's a storm brewing. My worst fears is that Eric found out and now she has to face the music. I prayed very hard... very very hard that nothing happened to her and that I would bear everything if it came crashing down.

Wednesday

Tried to call her, no pick up. Messages were read but her reply was simply "I'm okay".

My worries started to build up, tension was in and my head was getting a severe migraine from overthinking and lack of sleep. I wanted to visit but unsure what was going on, I decided against showing up suddenly. Maybe Eric is cooling off? Let's not start a WW3.

Thursday

J: Can we go your place after church this sunday?

gog: Sure, of course!!

Maybe she was seriously ill and lack the energy but now she's better and wants to meet me again. Thankfully, it must be the case. Can't wait!

Friday and Saturday went by, she did not turn up for BS, little gog was however, busy with Ms Muffins on Sat after BS. I would be seeing Janice on Sunday anyway.

Sunday

Picked her up from her place, she was quiet. Janice lost that shine I first noticed when I met her in her eyes. Rather solemn. Something's brewing and bad. I don't know what's wrong but it dampened my horniness and also joker mode.

Settled in church, the usual flow of events. I couldn't concentrate. She wants to talk about something for sure after church. Just what?

gog: I guess you don't want lunch?

Janice shook her head. No sense dragging, she would want to talk about something, lunch would delay anything inevitable and she's not jovial, it'll be painful to eat with her that way.
Old 15-07-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

From this point onwards no blue-balls liao. So rest assure, hahahaha... safe to read.

very wordy... VERY...

---------------------------------

gog: I send you back?

J(anice): No...let's go your place.

Janice peeked outside the car as we moved from church to my place. Heavy hearted, I walked infront of her as she dwindled behind me and opened the door and went in.

Janice closed the door behind her as she walked in. She looked like tears were going to burst any minute. I remember her expression, mouth was gaping for deep breaths while she stood there before uttering 2 shocking words to me.

J: I'm pregnant.

My eyes opened big, it was joy, I was speechless because I was worried how can I care for Janice if she remained married to Eric, not because I don't want responsibility. 4 fucking years, 0 results, and finally she got pregnant?

J: Doctor says I'm about 7-8 weeks along. Eric only touched me once since he came back about 4 weeks or so, must be the time I came back from holiday...

I saw tears flowed down from her eyes. What she meant is... the baby's mine?! I wish she said it openly.

Guess life is really screwing you somehow. She tried for years, with IVF even and going for check ups which showed Eric had low sperm count and pregnancy was going to be tough. Nothing happened for the years with Eric. I came along, we fucked raw, for nearly 4 years, shooting into her and nothing happened.

Why did it happen now? I can't answer it. I don't even know why she is crying. A lot of scenarios went across my mind. Is she contemplating a divorce to be with me? Or she doesn't want to keep the miracle baby?

Life is cruellest when you least expected it.

J: We can't continue like this, I can't hurt Eric. This whole [thing]... is wrong.

She said it. She's come to terms that our adultery is bad and she is now feeling the pain of committing this sin with me. The realisation came with the pregnancy. It's like a 'wake up' call for Janice to stop before it's too late. Adultery? No. A wake up call that she got pregnant with another man's sperm was the guilt.

gog: You going to tell Eric it's mine? I'm willing to -

Janice cut me off.

J: No, gog, I'm sorry, this is wrong. It doesn't work this way, I don't want to hurt Eric, I also don't want to hurt you!!!

She already hurt me.

The floodgate was opened. She cried uncontrollably, sadness is not good for any pregnant lady. I know what is going to happen already. Don't you folks?

Holding Janice, she dropped into my chest and cried, letting go what she has been holding back.

For a guy with quippy replies and comebacks, I could only hold her and let her cry. She's guilt ridden and now pregnant and she won't abort it as it's murder.

It was a horrible moment.

We had a long talk, coming to terms that what we started is wrong and I tried to convince her I would take care of her if she wants to leave Eric and I will bring the child up and marry her. I wasn't keen in trying to persuade her to continue having the affair with me while Eric raises my child. I was worried for her wellbeing and the child's.

She confessed she knows what we did were wrong and the pregnancy is a wake up call to sever this evil thing between us. The child will be a gift to remind her what she did and never to do it again. She loves the fetus and Eric is excited too knowing that she finally got pregnant. He still has no idea about me and her...

Farfetched as this story goes, I don't know how to explain the rationale the child is the reason we broke up because she had a calling to 'wake up'. She wanted to go back to Eric and also to find an atonement for the wrong she did (with me) and also to love Eric wholeheartedly.

With this whole relationship wrong to begin with. Who am I to argue with Janice that we should be together? I've always known in my heart one day we will go our separate ways. But this was too cruel, getting her pregnant and leaving me, taking our child together with her. Sometimes life is really unpredictable. 4 long years. It had to end this way with our child inside her.

I can't explain how for 4 years nothing happened but eventually my sperm made her eggs fertilized. We sat there at my place - quiet. Each of us taking time to come to terms that we have to stop here. I'm not sure how long it took, 15 mins, 30mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, before Janice finally spoke again.
Old 15-07-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cflrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's really hard for a women to face this alone. BTW, A miracle baby, should I said congratulations?
Old 15-07-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Can feel you bro gog.

My partner and I were having sex regularly, before or after office hours. Tried using condoms but she does not like the feel of it. Ended up I do withdrawal method.

One fine day she told me she was pregnant and wanted to abort. She said sometimes after our evening sex, when I CIP during her safe periods, her hubby also have sex later the same night.

She was afraid that this "third" child could look differently from their first two kids. She chose to abort. Accompanied her to abort and looked after her.

After this incident, she decided to insert IUD so that there is no worry when I CIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
But this was too cruel, getting her pregnant and leaving me, taking our child together with her. Sometimes life is really unpredictable. 4 long years. It had to end this way with our child inside her.
Old 15-07-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Raw sex, CIP are usually more shiok than capped. However, unless both are proven infertile, there's no way to be 100% safe not to become pregnant.
Even if each time Gog were to use the pull out method, also still not 100% safe. Just because Janice and Eric couldn't conceive does not mean Gog and her can't.
If the baby turns out to look neither like Janice or Eric, and look almost 100% like Gog, that will be really tough.
It's a real sin to have the baby, whether to give birth or to abort.
Gog, you might still be considered lucky not to have also impregnant Lindi and Peggy.
We are ALL sinners.
Old 15-07-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
ninjatrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love this chapter
Old 15-07-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflrick View Post
It's really hard for a women to face this alone. BTW, A miracle baby, should I said congratulations?
Thanks... not sure if congratulations are in order, but it has happened already

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Can feel you bro gog.

My partner and I were having sex regularly, before or after office hours. Tried using condoms but she does not like the feel of it. Ended up I do withdrawal method.

One fine day she told me she was pregnant and wanted to abort. She said sometimes after our evening sex, when I CIP during her safe periods, her hubby also have sex later the same night.

She was afraid that this "third" child could look differently from their first two kids. She chose to abort. Accompanied her to abort and looked after her.

After this incident, she decided to insert IUD so that there is no worry when I CIP.
I hate condoms... I am picky about girls, and mostly I target within my church where possible. I have to admit, I never expected a girl to get pregnant with my sperm.

I guess I was over confident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Raw sex, CIP are usually more shiok than capped. However, unless both are proven infertile, there's no way to be 100% safe not to become pregnant.
Even if each time Gog were to use the pull out method, also still not 100% safe. Just because Janice and Eric couldn't conceive does not mean Gog and her can't.
If the baby turns out to look neither like Janice or Eric, and look almost 100% like Gog, that will be really tough.
It's a real sin to have the baby, whether to give birth or to abort.
Gog, you might still be considered lucky not to have also impregnant Lindi and Peggy.
We are ALL sinners.
Never expected it. The reports showed that Eric had low sperm count. I saw it. That's why pregnancy was hard. When I had sex with Janice, I wasn't keen in condoms, it was normal not to because I like her.

With that many opportunities and chances, 4 years, was a bit farfetched that nothing happened. It's definitely miracle. A miracle that cost me my tryst and love of the life. Else maybe now we're still happily together?

Pulling out is never safe either, we all want to shiok first, worry later, my worry came late, albeit 4 years late. Was it a wake up call? Kinda, do I regret? A bit... I do like Janice a lot. Never had such strong feelings for a girl. Flings are flings, I don't gaf, but not Janice.

Lindi and Penny are different, I think Lindi does take after morning pills, or maybe she's into menopause early? Penny always insists in condoms, I really hate it, that's why Penny never got pregnant.

Know for sure, I would NEVER agree to abortion for Janice... I was prepared to face the music and be with her if she wanted, but ... she one-up me, to something better instead, breaking up this relationship and remain true to her vows.

Maybe... one day if Eric is no longer around, I'm 80, she's 85, we can still be together?

No regrets loving Janice.
Old 15-07-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Last part of the chapter.

Wanted to go out but stayed home to finish proof-reading and vetting it. A load off my mind, I guess.

--------------------------------------------

J(anice): Thank you for the friendship, thank you for being there for me. Thank you for the memories...

My heart ached as she said those words. This is it. She has made up her mind.

gog: Promise me. You will take care of yourself, love the child as your Eric and yours, and always be happy. Promise me you will never hurt yourself and always put your family first.

J: I will, I like children, remember?

She managed a weak smile and laughter while trying to wipe her tears from the face. The pain is real. So real.

J: Take care of yourself. We'll always be friends and colleagues and ... and ... and... Christian brother and sister.

How can it be ever the same, we crossed the line already... saying these only makes it hurt more instead of soothing our aching hearts. I looked down and couldn't reply.

Janice got up and left. I didn't dare to go after her. It's futile, her mind's made up. Doing anything more will only hurt her further. I love her too much to hurt her. Abruptly and suddenly as we started through her emotional state of mind after a failed IVF, it ended just as abruptly with her body's hormonal changes due to pregnancy.

I should have used a condom that day at her place when she got home. This is the last time she stepped into my house.

Our meet ups alone reduced severely as we were now uncomfortable, we no longer go for lunch together alone anymore too. A drastic change in my life and hers. Me coming home, alone in the car, quiet house. My bed unmessed by her constant pulling of the blanket to cover herself and more...oh how much I missed her, how much I missed the time ... now, all is gone.

Her tummy started showing and the girls in office were excited. She could no longer 'hide' and all of them were doting over her and caring for her talking about family starting and congratulating her.

P(ortia): Should get gog to be the baby's godfather!!!

W(an) L(eng): Yeah lor you all so good friends!

The remarks didn't help but only place a heavier heart on me. We joked, we laughed, but the child IS mine... why godfather and not father?

Our bible study group also finally noticed the bump and her maternity wear was coming in. Cheers and prayers with well wishes arose. Applauses, presents, everything good just kept coming to Janice.

Eric also became more attentive, trying to pick Janice up daily, sending her to work. I can see he really loves her. I was the third party, turning myself away from this triangle relationship is right. Why hurt 3+1 people, when only I needed to be hurt?

Janice started distancing herself from me where possible, we were no longer 'close' close, but still talk casually when we bump into each other at pantry or in church.

She'd show her baby scans during BS and would gently, purposely show them to me while her eyes looked soft and looking at appreciation to me. It was her way of showing me our child is growing healthy and a means to comfort me and keep me updated on her pregnancy. I could only see the images and be glad in a way.

Like a taiwan soap opera show that drags 1000 - 2000 episodes. Indirectly, I watched Janice get bigger and more radiant with our child in her and also got updated by the process and growth of the child. Painful? Yeah, it was. Having a kid that will never call me daddy. Fling gone wrong? Yeah, and maybe no. Didn't really go wrong. It went well for Janice & Eric at least.

When Janice was due and gave birth, I wanted to run down and be the first to carry the baby. Eric dropped me a message excitedly:

E(ric): HER WATER BROKE!

gog: Congratulations bro! Faster! Bring her to the hospital!

I never got to accompany Janice to her gynecologists' check ups, and I will never be there for the birth as well. I purposely went on the 2nd day after the child was born with office colleagues during lunch instead of the first day. I was excited, but I'm 'nobody'.

I wanted to hold the baby asap but I had to fake unwillingness to hold my own baby and waited for people to carry her before passing the baby to me. Janice just looked at me when I carried her. I had to hold my tears of joy.

Wasn't fun at all hearing people mention how close the dad (Eric) and baby looked alike. I was looking at Janice whose eyes were sparkling with joy and pain. Watching her happy made me happy. We've broken up for 6 months now. It was a long time, but Janice is all good now. She smiled when I carried little gog.

gog: Hey, Eric, what's her name?

E: It's XXXX, because she brings us joy, our child!

It was then finally I came to realization that it was really over 6 months ago. I'm holding on for naught and telling myself I'm alright but actually I was not. Sexually satisfied but emotionally not. Held my girl abit longer and returned her to Janice.

Finally, walked out of the Thomson Medical Center room without further burdens. Should have let go long ago. The best thing I can do now is to be a good friend and take care of my little girl in different ways. Did I drop tears? Yes, I am sure I cried that day at the hospital - alone. Pretty sure I did that in the toilet.

Christmas presents, birthday presents etc. I made it a point never to go out with my girl with or without Janice around. I would refer to her as Janice's child, never talking to Janice and using the term 'our' child and in any way that could jeopardize her family.

She's a cute little toddler, I gaurantee if you meet her, she will really make snappy come backs at times like Janice. 100% from Janice's factory. Hope she won't be as glibbed tongue as me. I pray often for her not to be sad and/or put in the same position as me and Janice.

Everybody likes to fuck, be it FL, ML, FBs or even married ladies, but when it comes to your own, I'm sure you worry about them. Same for me.

She's in nursery school now. I never saw her first crawl, and never saw her first day at school. All the 'firsts', were never mine.

THE END

----------------

Will post the Epilogue soon.
Old 15-07-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing the joy and pain...

If you do write again, we shall cheer you on...
Old 15-07-2023, 01:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108486 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Thanks for sharing the joy and pain...

If you do write again, we shall cheer you on...
Upped +156.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-07-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Wah bro cannot lah, my mood already meh and now read your ending piece, more emo sia the tears inside not coming out.

Fuck man, I can feel it.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 15-07-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 23
neinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Excellent story, read all 121 pages
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1