The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Wow, Bro still got remote control info ah
wa still receiving updates from wechat and sms on latest highlights on new vege outlets in Shai.. Xmas coming soon.. weather gettin cold.. More bonkin needs..
Old 19-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
wa still receiving updates from wechat and sms on latest highlights on new vege outlets in Shai.. Xmas coming soon.. weather gettin cold.. More bonkin needs..
Me long time dun know how many years din bonk in Tiongkok liao, its just work and apartment!

Yeah I believed this year will be a cold winter, sure nice to have a MM baobao in a heated bed during the cold winter months everyday after work!
Old 19-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
Bozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ebonkie.Any good recomendation ard shanghai?
Old 20-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me long time dun know how many years din bonk in Tiongkok liao, its just work and apartment!

Yeah I believed this year will be a cold winter, sure nice to have a MM baobao in a heated bed during the cold winter months everyday after work!
go to the northern part of china, its even colder.. need more mm to baobao..
Old 21-11-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
go to the northern part of china, its even colder.. need more mm to baobao..
Yeah sure is, minus 30 to 45 degree......sure need a couple of MMs to baobao to keep warm!

Last year I spend alot of time during Winter in Dongbei!
Old 21-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, will be in Shanghai on Monday on a long transit.

what is the best sauna to go to with red rope and nuru massage? want to try something that SG or JB doesn't have. a bit far fetched la, looking for something similar in services in the Due West Sex Journey movie.

Last edited by UltraSeven; 21-11-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Old 22-11-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
Hi bros, will be in Shanghai on Monday on a long transit.

what is the best sauna to go to with red rope and nuru massage? want to try something that SG or JB doesn't have. a bit far fetched la, looking for something similar in services in the Due West Sex Journey movie.
red rope svc not commonly practise in shai.. hard to find nowadays.. height & high risks.. last time dongguan hav alot but govrt clamp down on saunas this year.. most saunas have nuru & ar services.. the older generation sauna have the metal bar installed on the ceiling.. most of the newer ones olready did the renov to remove it..
Old 22-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
red rope svc not commonly practise in shai.. hard to find nowadays.. height & high risks.. last time dongguan hav alot but govrt clamp down on saunas this year.. most saunas have nuru & ar services.. the older generation sauna have the metal bar installed on the ceiling.. most of the newer ones olready did the renov to remove it..
thanks for the info bro. does hai lang have??
Old 22-11-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Miss SHA...hope to be back soon.
Old 23-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
thanks for the info bro. does hai lang have??
hai lang also had the renov done.. so unlikely.. nanfang use to have but also bo liao..
Old 24-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

likely to be at Shanghai for my Christmas...
Old 24-11-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gooners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In shanghai for 3 weeks any bro keen to bring around?
Old 24-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gooners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Thanks bro in shanghai

Last edited by gooners; 24-11-2014 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Wrong
Old 25-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
likely to be at Shanghai for my Christmas...
Cold Christmas!

Nice to get naked and baobao a Meimei and hide under the heated mattress watching TV during winter
Old 26-11-2014, 04:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Cold Christmas!

Nice to get naked and baobao a Meimei and hide under the heated mattress watching TV during winter
winter also you makan more hot pot for supper to keep warm..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1