The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Honest exp

There have been many users who have given me locations to go to. Last sat I went to 6 different spas in city area and walked out without trying anything. This forum was user based a few years ago so what I got was often what I was told. Now it's more okt based who are just pushing unsuspecting bros towards their not so popular girls. This is my opinion and I understand clearly that one man's meat might be another's poison.

The 7th place I went to was totally off the sammyboy radar, no one talked about nor commented on it. Maybe it is the Singaporean selfish culture, keep good things to oneself, share only the fucked up ones.

In conclusion. Bros stop using sammyboy forum as your sole means of finding your fav places n then complain that you were shortchanged. Go look around and explore yourself. Often the best experience I have gotten is when I went and entered places alone. I made my own judgement call on whether to take what they have to offer. If you have a bad first impression then move on to the next one.

Guys remember entering a spa is not entering a contract. You can ask who is massaging you. Do not feel obligated just because you have entered a spa. Be polite always. I went to a spa and the guy before me was asking the recep,who is massaging him. She showed him an Aunty and he told her straight to her face, so old don't want, and left. I felt that was uncalled for. Use EQ. No need to make friends with ml but being friendly always helps. At the end of the day happy seller of service will make the buyer happy.
Old 06-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Honest exp

Yup yup, SBF bros dun owe one another living (ok maybe the OKTs but that is another qn) so just take with pinch of salt, and set hopes and standards at 30-50% rate...so if good den happy, no good just move on.
Old 06-05-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

Agree with u. There's actually an element of excitement stepping into an unknown spa/Mp.

Could be pure joy or sheer terror.....

Diver
Old 06-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
GoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also like to share. Three classifcation for me. Genuine massage without hanky, massage shop with happy ending, beauty shop with monkey deal.
First type is considered OB for sammy forum. The last one usually cut carrot except you see what you get. If I am heading for second and last type, I rather go for internet direct deal. Just my two cents contribution!
Old 06-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Honest exp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
There have been many users who have given me locations to go to. Last sat I went to 6 different spas in city area and walked out without trying anything. This forum was user based a few years ago so what I got was often what I was told. Now it's more okt based who are just pushing unsuspecting bros towards their not so popular girls. This is my opinion and I understand clearly that one man's meat might be another's poison.

The 7th place I went to was totally off the sammyboy radar, no one talked about nor commented on it. Maybe it is the Singaporean selfish culture, keep good things to oneself, share only the fucked up ones.

In conclusion. Bros stop using sammyboy forum as your sole means of finding your fav places n then complain that you were shortchanged. Go look around and explore yourself. Often the best experience I have gotten is when I went and entered places alone. I made my own judgement call on whether to take what they have to offer. If you have a bad first impression then move on to the next one.

Guys remember entering a spa is not entering a contract. You can ask who is massaging you. Do not feel obligated just because you have entered a spa. Be polite always. I went to a spa and the guy before me was asking the recep,who is massaging him. She showed him an Aunty and he told her straight to her face, so old don't want, and left. I felt that was uncalled for. Use EQ. No need to make friends with ml but being friendly always helps. At the end of the day happy seller of service will make the buyer happy.
I agree absolutely. SBF is commercial, you wrote a thread to made a recommendation, it got taken down because must pay fee, WTF . who will share like that, unlike last time everything is open and shared freely, brotherhood is real, made some good friend back then, now its all about okt - pimp earning money... if I know how to set up a website I will do a forum and invite people to participate ..unfortunately I don't know..hmmm

even GL nowadays , quite until you can hear a pin drop, nothing at all, no street walker like it use to be all street spanking clean... wtf.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So looks like i am not the only one who feels this way. Recently I asked a bro for contact. He gave me location and name of person in Chinatown. Go there apart from the nurse uniform everything was different from what was said in the FR. Massage was exactly 1 hour and she did not eat my time but throughout the massage she was in a rush. I have no idea why. I actually wanted to laugh out loud. It was amusing in a freakish sort of way. Her strokes were at ferrari speed which means there was no relaxation or sensuality. So i guess the FR was written by the pimp or owner of shop. I feedback and have not heard anything.

I have had fun in spas but these fun were mainly after i became a regular. Some of the interesting things i heard were also when I was a customer. I used to go to a small shop in chinatown. I was inside the room with the only 1 ml. Someone entered the place and the customer ask price details. How much is 30 mins, 45 mins, 1 hour. Then he ask if only special how much. Then after that the funniest shit I ever heard. I if i do special myself and only see you topless how much without any massage? Obviously ML chase him away.

My point those noobs seeking contacts and locations. Do not bother. Go by yourself, explore. And okts, owners, pimps etc its a business please no point overselling your product and then not delivering. Bad news travels fast. One of my fav ml in boat quay told me pls not to post anything in sammyboy. Her previous experience when someone posted something good about her someone else posted something bad. End result she loss customers. Ppl tend to believe bad fr compared to good fr and if good fr is defended too much ppl will suspect its her OKT.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post

even GL nowadays , quite until you can hear a pin drop, nothing at all, no street walker like it use to be all street spanking clean... wtf.
I didn't go GL for a while, now really road-swept clean ah?
Old 06-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
So looks like i am not the only one who feels this way. Recently I asked a bro for contact. He gave me location and name of person in Chinatown. Go there apart from the nurse uniform everything was different from what was said in the FR. Massage was exactly 1 hour and she did not eat my time but throughout the massage she was in a rush. I have no idea why. I actually wanted to laugh out loud. It was amusing in a freakish sort of way. Her strokes were at ferrari speed which means there was no relaxation or sensuality. So i guess the FR was written by the pimp or owner of shop. I feedback and have not heard anything.

I have had fun in spas but these fun were mainly after i became a regular. Some of the interesting things i heard were also when I was a customer. I used to go to a small shop in chinatown. I was inside the room with the only 1 ml. Someone entered the place and the customer ask price details. How much is 30 mins, 45 mins, 1 hour. Then he ask if only special how much. Then after that the funniest shit I ever heard. I if i do special myself and only see you topless how much without any massage? Obviously ML chase him away.

My point those noobs seeking contacts and locations. Do not bother. Go by yourself, explore. And okts, owners, pimps etc its a business please no point overselling your product and then not delivering. Bad news travels fast. One of my fav ml in boat quay told me pls not to post anything in sammyboy. Her previous experience when someone posted something good about her someone else posted something bad. End result she loss customers. Ppl tend to believe bad fr compared to good fr and if good fr is defended too much ppl will suspect its her OKT.
Ya lor good one no one praise, bad one ppl condemn ppl believe...so hor, very hard to do business nowadays la...
Old 06-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

can understand why most bros only want to share bad bonks but not good ones nowadays bcos good ones very hard to come by.

but at least with bad FRs we can avoid that place and not waste our time and money. provided the bad FRs are real in the first place ha...

Cheonging scenes at all countries evolve every now and then. can only hope SG will bcum better. JB also getting more n more exp with stds dropping while CP in China is virtually wiped off. Left BKK in Thailand still can make it nia...
Old 06-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
Mulos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Understand your anger, but there are also times when you get bros who share really good locations with you - and i've been going back every since. Really thanks those bros who share good places. And I have recommended to those who asked also. At the end of day I think we come out and play, more or less need to spend money one la. Sometimes suay u go get one fucked up ML also spoil ur experience for a possibly good MP. I just mad at myself sometimes for not having enuf money LOL.

GST Voucher coming!
Old 06-05-2015, 07:25 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
I agree absolutely. SBF is commercial, you wrote a thread to made a recommendation, it got taken down because must pay fee, WTF . who will share like that, unlike last time everything is open and shared freely, brotherhood is real, made some good friend back then, now its all about okt - pimp earning money... if I know how to set up a website I will do a forum and invite people to participate ..unfortunately I don't know..hmmm

Av raided GL until super clean now... And all of the FLs fly across the entire SG.

Endless shit job for AV now. Wrong move in fact...

Shut HC down n Gona are the lovely ML from Malaysia..... Massage lic too strict only SPR or citizen able to work there n hence most ML are with age by the time they get their SPR.

Suddenly FL dome expanded until so fast n so much. All their standard FRs from OKTs are all too good to be true. If FL can fulfil 50% of what is written in their FRs, it is bonus already.

Can't blame sbf with so much okt arounds. That's their source of revenue as well.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 06-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster

Agree with most of the bros comments here.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Only can say you super unlucky... Plus e contact u take from not reliable at least so far I haven got the problem with hc but if it's from fl dome 2 den I know how it feels always tio cheat by e fl there...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1