The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 10
KeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of light
More Honest FRs Please

I never imagine myself posting FRs ever.

To be honest, I created this account so that I can post honestly.

I believe like many brothers, we are the majority of this forum, where we regularly support the OKTs here, depending on FRs that we read.

It is not the positive FRs that I really care about. Its the negative ones that I definitely read and stay far away from.

I noticed a trend in the FRs here ( not all though, there are some that post honest genuine FRs, but really very few ). FRs are posted saying how wonderful or amazing a girl is. Then I will click on the profile and note the following :

1. FR poster only has 1 post ever.
2. FR poster has several posts ... but they are random ones from 2013, or a few years back.
3. FR has many posts, but they are all from 'Exchange Points' threads and does not participate in any other threads whatsoever.

Just do a quick search / look in most of the FRs ... and you will see this trend.

Human nature is one that follows trend normally. So if a member is a silent lurker, he will most probably be a silent lurker for many many years. If a person always post FRs, he will most likely have many FRs in his history - but with all other areas, Massage, FL1, FL 2 ...

It is also frustrating to sometimes see seasoned brothers who post the following
1. All Natural Breasts - Actually so obviously fake, even the scars can see from far.
2. Obviously an A cup, max A+, then FRs says wow, B to perhaps a C-.
Its interesting why they use C- rather than B+.

After a while, it makes me postulate that perhaps even the seasoned brothers are on the take ... or part of the same team.

I expect the OKTs to package their 'stable' really well. It is their job. But not fellow brothers who depend on each other's honest opinion before making calculative decision.

Again, I am not writing this to destroy anybody's rice bowl. But rather to encourage a slightly more honest environment here.

Hopefully if more brothers catch on ... then the OKTs either can tier their services differently. But it seems that fake boobs, small boobs, girls who are obviously way past their prime ... all seem to be priced there about the same. I understand one man's meat is another's poison. If so, then the OKT should not worry if the boobs are enhanced, since there might be brothers who love enhanced boobs anyway.

Every few weeks, there be some angry brother who finally cannot take it, then come on the forum to rant and give an honest negative FR. Only to have them taken down immediately again. Well, today is my turn.

I hope to keep this thread a little more neutral, so that it doesn't get taken down.

But, the more honest FRs there are, the more likely we end up paying for what its really worth.
Old 24-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: More Honest FRs Please

If you want to post honest FRs, this section is not the place to do it. You'll either be zapped to death or the OKT will request that the mod delete your thread.

Post it in the zap free zone.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Yea i guess these 4 domes exist in the first place for advertisement purposes and not feedbacks. Maybe the one idea is to setup 4 new feedback threads in the zap-free area so that ppl can express themselves freely without worrying about being zapped? Just a suggestion.

Last edited by Mastodonman; 24-04-2015 at 06:55 PM.
Old 25-04-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 15
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all
Post Re: More Honest FRs Please

Nvm!
Me been in here for many years! Even supported forum admin and became premium member once or twice as a thank u for setting up this place!

My opinion is, if its good, write honest fr. If no good, keep to urself or pm those who are asking PRIVATELY. Its only polite to do that

I do alot of reccee, sometime the service no good etc... simple, dont go to that stable anymore and NVR recommend cheongsters there.
If its good, quickly recommend so people can direct their money to a good okt and get good service from hot gals!

Have a great day peeps!

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 27-04-2015, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
CustardBun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Then go post some honest FRs you fool, lead by example instead of complaining about others. There could be many reasons for not posting since 2013, e.g. Serious relationship and chosen to be faithful, work abroad and came back to visit SG, whatever. And why should anyone have to take part in threads, I come to SBF to find girls to fuck primarily, and contribute with FRs, I'm not interested in spending my life on this website. Seriously.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1