The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
A short encounter with an overseas colleague

Understand that I always write halfway due to work commitment and sometimes I really forgot to come here to update. Sorry about the readers who hang there halfway.

For now on I shall commit myself with short experience so that it is easier to conclude my story (also for me to remember I update my experience)

For this short story is about a colleague that I met in overseas

Start of story

I was send to an oversea country by my company for a month to monitor the progress of the factory. I was alone and luckily my accommodation was arranged properly by my HR. So when I reached the airport, I was greeted by my overseas colleague (let's call her Ann). She bring me to the hotel where I will be staying.

The first few days were boring until i went to the factory where my work starts. My Mission is to observe the factory operation and needs to report to my supervisor weekly on the report.

So I was oriented by the manager who is in his 30s. As he was orienting me around, I can see his eyes looking at my boobs. I pretend not to know but on my heart I love Thia feel of guys admiring my body.

So pretty much the orientation brings to the end of the first day for me, nothing much to report but I have to give an overview of the factory operation.

After the report is done, I lie on my bed, thinking what I should wear tomorrow to showcase my assets to the manager.

On the second day morning, I woke up and dress myself up with tight working dress and tight shirt and report to the factory. When I enter the manager room, he stunned for a while as he manage to see my assets and legs. He told me that it is dangerous to wear like this out on the street. I told him is alright and he told me if I want to have dinner with him tonight as a form of welcome party.

Me: just the two of us?

Manager: yes

I was thinking that he might be thinking of something fishy but I still accept his request.

So after a day of work, he brought me to a restaurant and we atarted eating and drinking. I can see that during the dinner he kept pouring me beer, hoping that I will get drunk. I am a good drinker but then I wanted to see what he is going to do next if I am drunk.

Me: I can't drink any more, I getting dizzy.

Manager: shall I send you back to the hotel?

Me: yea please.

As I am unable to walk, he try to hold me while walking.
Old 18-05-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rockyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A short encounter with an overseas colleague

Interesting. Looking forward for the next part.
Old 18-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

While holding me his hand purposely touch my boobs. I let him touch until I reach the hotel room. After leaving me on my bed, he stand still a bit. Which makes me think that he wanted to try if he can touch me more. He stood still for quite a while which I decide to show him my panties by spreading my leg. And I slowly unbutton my shirt as I myself really want to try to do it with an Indian (heard that they have huge dick)

As expected he came towards my and start to kiss my and squeeze my boobs. While squeezing my boobs, I moan to show my enjoyment to him. Then I suddenly become alert and told him what is he doing.

He was shocked and didn't know what to say. Then I slowly unzip his pants and bring out his cock (which was indeed big) and told him does he want to do it with me while stroking his cock.

He nodded. And I proceed to suck his cock and make him feel like a king. After awhile, I ask him whether he want to fuck me. He nodded and I told him in one condition, which is to fuck me hard. He smile widely and agreed.

He insert his cock into my pussy and start bandung me hard and Indian are really good at fucking ppl hard. So with this I end my short experience as the rest of the story are just pretty much the same. There will be more short experience coming soon
Old 18-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaingirl View Post
So I was oriented by the manager who is in his 30s. As he was orienting me around, I can see his eyes looking at my boobs. I pretend not to know but on my heart I love Thia feel of guys admiring my body.

After the report is done, I lie on my bed, thinking what I should wear tomorrow to showcase my assets to the manager.
Sis nice start.Able to show us pics of yr assets.So we can admire yr body too

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 18-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis nice start.Able to show us pics of yr assets.So we can admire yr body too

Support.

Support.

@
Old 18-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
VanessaNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start sis, support
Old 18-05-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Passerby777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Write more
Old 19-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here.
Old 19-05-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Locast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue ...
Old 19-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Please share more.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
kimgek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope TS share more.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:29 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, camping for more
Old 19-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
edenwaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 19-05-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting for new updates from TS

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1