The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Yeah I think 7th heaven stated on their site. Hopefully those places I visit will offer when I ask. Really want my 2ic to get sandiwiched
As long as you willing to pay..many places have such service stated upfront. You can go to massage shops and pay for 2 girls and ask them to purely suck your dick in a jacuzzi lol
Old 17-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
As long as you willing to pay..many places have such service stated upfront. You can go to massage shops and pay for 2 girls and ask them to purely suck your dick in a jacuzzi lol
I thought of going to these places for some quick frenching and BJ session if available. Nvm, I'll just head to the full service shops then.
Old 17-12-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Next year I plan to visit a soapy shop and choose "4 hands massage" aka 2 girls to service me. Should be around $170SGD

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 17-12-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Next year I plan to visit a soapy shop and choose "4 hands massage" aka 2 girls to service me. Should be around $170SGD
I see BJ bars can have 2 girls to service you, but I dono how they gonna do it cuz u only got 1 dick haha. I can only think of 1 going non-stop DFK while the other doing BBBJ.

But I will go for the 2 girls Nuru when I go to BKK next week.
Old 18-12-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I see BJ bars can have 2 girls to service you, but I dono how they gonna do it cuz u only got 1 dick haha. I can only think of 1 going non-stop DFK while the other doing BBBJ.

But I will go for the 2 girls Nuru when I go to BKK next week.
Just like threesome sex..you probably cant last that long so its easy money for those girls. For 7th heaven, some girls will ask if you can manage a 2nd shot if you cum too fast the first round.
Old 18-12-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just like threesome sex..you probably cant last that long so its easy money for those girls. For 7th heaven, some girls will ask if you can manage a 2nd shot if you cum too fast the first round.
Sometimes I hope I can cum faster and don't need to extend or go for another round. I forgot which girl gave such good BBBJ then which can cum quite fast CIM. Otherwise it can take me over an hour at those full service MP, sometimes close to 90min. So far, it is faster for Nuru especially when there's 2 girls for it.

Maybe I'll head down to 7th heaven to try along the way since I always stay around this area. Is it possible to ask at the counter which girl can frenching?
Old 18-12-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes I hope I can cum faster and don't need to extend or go for another round. I forgot which girl gave such good BBBJ then which can cum quite fast CIM. Otherwise it can take me over an hour at those full service MP, sometimes close to 90min. So far, it is faster for Nuru especially when there's 2 girls for it.

Maybe I'll head down to 7th heaven to try along the way since I always stay around this area. Is it possible to ask at the counter which girl can frenching?
Yes you can. Just tell what you want and the counter will ask the girl for you.
I overheard an angmoh requested for 2 girls package and add on 69 and COF. He is living the life haha
Old 18-12-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

2 girls is the next thing i want to try on my next trip to bkk. my friend recommended kokoro. got others that do 2 girls ?
Old 18-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes you can. Just tell what you want and the counter will ask the girl for you.
I overheard an angmoh requested for 2 girls package and add on 69 and COF. He is living the life haha
Wah. Either a retired guy or working there. Really is AMDK sia

Old 18-12-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanoppa View Post
2 girls is the next thing i want to try on my next trip to bkk. my friend recommended kokoro. got others that do 2 girls ?
Heavenly experience to have 2 girls " worshipping " the cock.
Old 18-12-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanoppa View Post
There's a lot of places that can have 2 girls but if you want more, then don't know. I heard many places is max 2 or 3 girls cuz someone I know tried. This time I'm going to Doki Doki for the 2 girls. But I'm also gonna try my luck at 7th heaven for 2 girls DFK + BBBJ.
Old 18-12-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
There's a lot of places that can have 2 girls but if you want more, then don't know. I heard many places is max 2 or 3 girls cuz someone I know tried. This time I'm going to Doki Doki for the 2 girls. But I'm also gonna try my luck at 7th heaven for 2 girls DFK + BBBJ.
Need to try once
Old 19-12-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looks good but prices must ask them. Just afraid they sukasuka give prices to different bros. Hope to see FR.

Old 19-12-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Need to try once
I may go and try if have time. I checked the cost, 2 girls at 7th Heaven is about the same for 1 girl in full service shops.
Old 19-12-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looks good but prices must ask them. Just afraid they sukasuka give prices to different bros. Hope to see FR.
It's the same price listed. You can check the Nuru thread, there's quite a few of FR there including mine. Of course, it is way more costly than a BJ bar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1