The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
melinda11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: ShangHai Recommendation

Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel)
Cup 32C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!
She is the TEL 13811616545
Old 22-06-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Yatchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Golden Globe KTV Outing

Yeah bros!

I had real fun, despite we got a little hiccup last night. And the "Half Monty" act was very funny haha. You guys are good and thanks once again to big bro SGP...he knows how to ensure everyone is having a good time

I'll be ard for another 2 weeks in Shanghai. Keep me posted for any activities...even those not very wild wan hehe. We shall meet up again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~|@|~ View Post
hi bro, thanks for arranging the gathering... it was really wonderful to party with all the bros and ktv SYTs
Old 22-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Re: ShangHai Recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by melinda11 View Post
Called up LiLi at the above number. Excellent!
OKT......stop promoting ur gals!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 22-06-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by melinda11 View Post
Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel)
Cup 32C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!
She is the TEL 13811616545
This post appearsin the Beijing Recommendation thread, except that this one here is nicely formatted.

Brother, please let us know whether you are promoting for the LiLi. If so, there is no harm telling us.

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 22-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
This post appearsin the Beijing Recommendation thread, except that this one here is nicely formatted.

Brother, please let us know whether you are promoting for the LiLi. If so, there is no harm telling us.

Regards
bro......u go read all his 5 post and u will know wat i mean.....
Old 22-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Win Win in Plaza 66 is close.

Ended up in Manhattan last night.
Old 22-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Golden Globe KTV Outing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~|@|~ View Post
hi bro, it was really wonderful to party with all the bros and ktv SYTs
Bro ~@~,
Very glad that you've enjoyed the night......even though you will doozing off with your gal for a moment.....kekeke...
Keep in touch bro! Have a good trip back homeland.....take care!
Old 22-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Abang PTR,
Agreed with you on what you said here to this issue.
We all fellow bros are here on this thread to share info & all other experiences.....so if this particular person is here to promote his gal for FJ services to all bros, pls do be upfront & frank to it. Not appropriate to post it as a FR yet with hidden intentions to promote his gal services to all here.....

I strongly believed that all fellow bros here do share similiar sentments and of course we also do accept promotion of services, be it FJ or any other services here to all....as long as it's for the benefit of all bros....

Be steady lah.....
Old 22-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post
Win Win in Plaza 66 is close.
Ended up in Manhattan last night.
Wah bro Trellis001,
You finally managed to squeezed out some time to go recce la....surprised to hear that Win Win is closed though....been there once only yet didn't really like the place. Too damned pretentious crowd, in particular many local Shanghainese 'wanna-be' there......sibeh 'act act' kinds....

Manhattan Bar might not be as up class as Win Win but at least the crowd there are genuine, being the Blue Collars' expats crowd........
Old 22-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPshanghai69 View Post
Wah bro Trellis001,
You finally managed to squeezed out some time to go recce la....surprised to hear that Win Win is closed though....been there once only yet didn't really like the place. Too damned pretentious crowd, in particular many local Shanghainese 'wanna-be' there......sibeh 'act act' kinds....

Manhattan Bar might not be as up class as Win Win but at least the crowd there are genuine, being the Blue Collars' expats crowd........
Yap, remember I SMS you for Kopi yesterday saying that I am free from 7pm onwards. No kaki, went down to Xin Tain Ti for dinner. jalan jalan abit. Came back to hotel. Taxi drop me at Plaza 66. Decided to walk up.

no choice, trying to find time to relax.

Actually crowd at Blue Frog last night was good. A number of SYT's...
Old 22-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post
Actually crowd at Blue Frog last night was good. A number of SYT's...
Yo Bro Trellis001,
Yup, indeed Bluefrog Bar on Tongren Rd do have afew SYTs on & off from time to time...however Bluefrog Bar is always filled with Whites so my sentiments is these SYTs or 'SPGs' (Shanghai Party Gals) usually would be eyeing on the Whites.....

I would proposed going to BonBon or MT (Music Track) both joints are located within the same bldg on Baoqing Rd, junction Changshu Rd. More local SYTs selections, and I was told that the 'hit rate' to get a local SYT is alot easier & higher there......

Cheers!
Old 22-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
I would proposed going to BonBon or MT (Music Track) both joints are located within the same bldg on Baoqing Rd, junction Changshu Rd. More local SYTs selections, and I was told that the 'hit rate' to get a local SYT is alot easier & higher there......

Cheers!
Halo all the Tai Kor's here. Been following this thread for some time cos going up pretty soon for an exhibition in Shanghai....

I thought that the hit rate sholud be very good being a "lao wai" in Shanghai....Been told by my friends. All you need to is to speak fluent English and they will fish you up in no time..hahaha

Cheers...
Old 22-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
I thought that the hit rate should be very good being a "lao wai" in Shanghai....Been told by my friends. All you need to is to speak fluent English and they will fish you up in no time..hahaha
Indeed the 'hit rate' is high among 'lao wai' (foreigners), but also depending on locality whether it's a place filled with whites or other foreigners....

Most of all, as you mentioned here, one who speaks fluent english do possess a higher chance to hook some local SYTs who likes foreigners......be it white or other overseas chinese expat....
Old 22-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Indeed the 'hit rate' is high among 'lao wai' (foreigners), but also depending on locality whether it's a place filled with whites or other foreigners....

Most of all, as you mentioned here, one who speaks fluent english do possess a higher chance to hook some local SYTs who likes foreigners......be it white or other overseas chinese expat....
Singlish can or not? Hahaha.... Long time no go clubbing to hook girls liaoz...
Instead of Can we dance together, become How much for short time? Hahahha..
Too much Southern temptation read:CP
Old 22-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yo Bro Trellis001,
Yup, indeed Bluefrog Bar on Tongren Rd do have afew SYTs on & off from time to time...however Bluefrog Bar is always filled with Whites so my sentiments is these SYTs or 'SPGs' (Shanghai Party Gals) usually would be eyeing on the Whites.....

Cheers!
How far is this by taxi from JC mandarin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread